剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
...at least not yet.
至少现在还不会杀我
Which means you want something.
这说明你想要什么东西
Information, perhaps?
也许是情报
Money?
还是金钱
And since you got into the castle so easily,
既然你如此轻易地进了城♥堡♥
you either work there-- unlikely--
要么就是在这里工作 不太可能
or you're a mercenary,
你应该是雇佣兵
hired to kidnap me for someone else.
被人派来绑♥架♥我的
Someone close to me,
一个与我很亲近的人
in desperate need of funds,
急需一笔资金
who has long had it in for me.
而且对我不满已久
A young queen, perhaps?
也许是位年轻的女王
The good news is, you've chosen your victim wisely.
好消息是 你选对了目标
I'll double whatever they offered.
我可以加倍你的报酬
But you must bring me the head
但是你必须回报我一样东西
of the person responsible for this.
就是幕后主使的项上人头
Do we have a deal?
同意吗
Oh, there you go, that's a nice kick.
好 这一脚踢得不错
The baby's well.
孩子很健康
You'll be fine, too.
你也不会有事
Bit of blood isn't anything as long as it stops, and yours did.
少量出血不是什么大事 血止了就好
Rest here a bit.
休息一下吧
Thank you, Agnes.
谢谢你 艾格尼丝
Would you like more water?
要再给你倒点水吗
Another pillow?
或者添个枕头
I think all I need is rest.
我休息一下就好
It's getting harder as the weeks go by.
每过一周 就难熬一点
You're sharing a bed with two of us,
你跟我们俩挤一张床
one who steals the covers
一个会拽走被子
and the other one kicks and turns all night.
而另一个会整夜翻身蹬腿
Perhaps I should sleep in my quarters this evening.
也许我今晚应该回自己房♥间睡
That's not what I want. Not at all.
我不希望你走 真的
You've been so kind to me.
你对我这么好
A better husband than I could have hoped for.
我以前想都没想过会有你这样的好丈夫
Or might deserve.
我配不上你
Don't do that.
别这么说
All I meant was, I've been happy.
我是想说 我很开心
Really and truly happy these last months.
过去的这几个月里 我真的很开心
When I think of how things might have gone for me...
一旦想到事情也许会是另一番模样...
I'd be facing moments like this alone,
独自面对这种状况
save for some cold nuns around me,
也许有几个冷漠的女仆在旁边
judging me.
对我指指点点
I'm glad I'm a step up from a nunnery.
看来我比女仆强 真不错
I am a bit scared about giving birth.
我有点害怕生孩子
I know you fear it as well.
我知道你也害怕
It's dangerous for women.
这事对女人来说很危险
Lola...
萝拉
Would you be with me?
你愿意陪着我吗
At my side?
在我身边
I-I think you'll be in better hands with your lady friends.
我觉得由你的几位女性朋友陪着更好
I want to hold your hand.
可我想握着你的手
You make me feel safe.
你让我觉得安心
I need... You don't.
我需要... 你不需要
I always want to be there for you.
你有需要的时候 我一定会竭尽全力
That's not the same as saying you'll be with me.
可这跟陪着我的意义不一样
I, uh...
我...
It's all right, I understand.
没关系 我明白的
It's not common for men to witness childbirth...
男人确实不经常出现在分娩现场
It's not that.
不是因为这个
If I'm careful with my words,
我措辞如此小心
it's only so you'll understand.
是为了让你懂得
You have a strength you have yet to realize.
你还未意识到 自己所拥有的力量
Remember that.
记住这一点
Always.
永远
What do you mean, the queen has been kidnapped?
你说王后被绑♥架♥了是什么意思
I would keep your voice down,
你最好小声一点
unless you're trying to alert the entire country
除非你想让全国上下都知道
to the vulnerability of Henry's court.
亨利的宫廷有多脆弱
Someone slipped this note
十分钟前
under my chamber door ten minutes ago.
有人将这个塞进了我的房♥间里
"20,000 francs to be delivered to the base
"明晚日落之前
of the Louis XI obelisk by sundown tomorrow."
将2万法郎送至路易十一世石塔的地下"
Good Lord.
天哪
As you're the last royal in the castle,
目前城♥堡♥里只有你一个贵族
I thought it prudent to let you know.
我觉得应该告诉你
In case you want to do anything about it.
如果你愿意为此采取措施的话
What do you mean?
什么意思
The Medici family has a long-standing tradition
梅第奇家族一直有个传统
not to negotiate with kidnappers.
就是不与绑♥架♥犯谈判
If we bowed to their demands,
如果满足了他们的要求
we would never be safe.
我们就永无宁日
Well, what of Catherine?
那凯瑟琳怎么办
Well, perhaps Henry will pay the ransom.
也许亨利会付赎金吧
It will take days to get word to him in Paris,
他人在巴黎 通知他需要好几天
long after the deadline.
早就过了期限
The letter makes it clear
这封信明确说了
that if we do not give into the demands,
如果不满足他们的要求
Catherine's body will be dumped at the castle gates.
凯瑟琳的尸体会被扔在城♥堡♥大门前
My dear,
亲爱的
I've been in this situation before,
我经历过这类事件
and there are really only two possible outcomes.
其实只有两种可能出现的结果
Either Catherine's kidnappers intend to return her alive--
如果绑♥架♥凯瑟琳的人愿意将她活着送回来
in which case, they'll certainly wait a few days for the ransom--
那么赎金的事 等个几天也无所谓
or they don't.
如果他们打算撕票
In which case, there's really no rush to do anything.
我们就更不用急着采取措施了
A servant just dropped this off at my door.
一个仆人把这个送到了我房♥前
She said it was found at the castle gate.
她说是在城♥堡♥大门口找到的
My God.
我的天哪
That earring...
这枚耳环
it's Catherine's.
是凯瑟琳的
Then there is a third possible outcome.
说明还有第三种可能结果
The kidnappers intend to return Catherine alive,
绑♥架♥凯瑟琳的人愿意将她送活着回来
but in pieces.
却不一定安然无恙
Our policy is clear.
我们的规则很明确
We simply can't give in to their demands.
绝对不能向他们的要求妥协
The castle of Montmorency lies before us,
蒙特莫伦西城♥堡♥就在眼前
ours for the taking.
唾手可得
What makes you so sure we'll take it?
你为何如此自信
Did you see the men who attacked us this morning?
你看到上午来攻打的士兵了吗
I was too busy soiling my pants, Your Grace.
我当时吓得尿裤子了 王子殿下
There was a man with a red beard
其中有个人留着红胡子
and another wearing a lady's favor.
另一个身上戴着女子的缎带
I saw them before, twice.
我见过他们两次
Don't you see?
你还不明白吗
The castle is undermanned.
这座城♥堡♥人手不足
The same few men are being sent each time.
每次派的人都一样
They strike fast and withdraw to deceive us into thinking
他们快速攻击 迅速撤离
that the castle is too strong to take.
营造城♥堡♥实力雄厚的假象
Soon it will be too strong.
从而拖延时间
We must get there before the English reinforcements arrive.
我们要赶在援军到来之前 拿下城♥堡♥
Wait.
等等
Get in position! Move!
就位 快点
Take cover!
找掩护
We can't fight that, Your Grace!
我们打不过的 王子殿下
We can't even turn and run. What now?
甚至连转身逃跑都做不到 怎么办
We have no choice.
别无选择
We stay and finish this, or we die trying.
留下来背水一战 至死方休
Kenna told me that you were unwell,
肯娜说你感觉不舒服
that it might be the baby.
好像是宝宝的原因
We're both fine, thank you.
我们没事 谢谢你
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表