剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
Believe that I can get myself out of that room.
也相信我可以成功离开那个房♥间
My God, Mary...
天哪 玛丽
Promise me you won't come back.
答应我 千万别回来
Is that clear?
听清楚了吗
Once the door is shut,
门一旦关上
it cannot be opened again from the outside.
就无法从外面打开
My dear, you look lovely.
亲爱的 你今晚真美
You will wait until you hear two sharp taps.
先静静等待 听到两下敲门声后
You will open it first for Francis,
你就先打开门让弗朗西斯进去
and later for me.
然后再让我进去
Why must I be the one to wait in the dark?
为什么非要让我在黑暗中等你们
Is this your idea of revenge?
你是在报复我吗
Because the Count won't miss you, silly girl.
这是因为伯爵不会注意到你 笨蛋
Only Mary's ladies were invited to the feast.
宴会受邀嘉宾只有玛丽的侍女们
No. And if you fail in your duties in any way,
不 如果你完成不了任务
I promise you will meet with my extreme displeasure.
我保证会让你尝到我的怒火是什么滋味
You must close the door completely,
一定要把门关紧
or the guards will find you.
否则守卫会找到你
Count says anyone who flouts his authority gets a death sentence.
伯爵说 任何违抗他的人都会被处以死刑
Why aren't you killing me?
你为什么不杀我
Your mother's paying me to look after you.
你母亲花钱让我照顾你
Yes, apparently she's good at bribes.
显然她很擅长贿赂别人
Mary, I can't do it.
玛丽 我做不到
Think of how angry they'll be
他们如果发现是陷阱
when they discover they've been tricked.
你想想他们会有多生气
We'll be gone before they do.
但在那之前我们早就离开了
What if it doesn't work?
如果失败了呢
What if he doesn't believe you?
如果他不相信你呢
I know what you're thinking.
我知道你在想什么
It's what any woman would think.
是个女人都会这么想
But I've come to tell you not to be afraid.
不过我是来告诉你们不要害怕的
I'll be there when you enter the room
你们进去之前我会在场
and I'll be there when you leave.
你们离开时我也会在
Get through this night,
只要熬过今晚
and these men will be gone from your lives.
那些男人就再也不会出现在你们的生活里
And suddenly you care about us?
你怎么突然关心起我们来了
Lola, she wants to help,
萝拉 她是在帮我们
to shield us from these evil men.
保护我们免受那些坏人的伤害
Please, when has the French court not been full of evil men?
少来了 法国宫廷从来都满是坏人
And women?
男女都一样
Since we got here,
自从我们到这里
we've been lied to by people who smile
宫廷的人就笑里藏刀
and say pretty things as they stab us in the back.
表面说着花言巧语 背后捅你一剑
At least these men don't pretend to be our friends.
至少这些人并没有假装是我们的朋友
I agree with Lola.
我同意萝拉的说法
You come in here mouthing platitudes,
你摆出一副老生常谈的样子
but you have no idea what this is like,
可是你根本不了解
to have a target on your back.
随时被人虎视眈眈的恐惧感
I know exactly what this is like.
那种感觉我一清二楚
When I was eight years old,
我八岁的时候
rebels stormed the Florentine palace.
反叛分子入侵了佛罗伦萨宫
Both my parents were already dead,
我的父母早已双亡
but my name and my family's fortunes made me a target.
可是我的名字和家族财产使我被人觊觎
At eight years old?
八岁的时候吗
War doesn't spare children.
战争从来不怜惜孩子
I was held hostage for years,
多年来我被关押为人♥质♥
until finally they had to decide what to do with this Medici girl.
直到他们决定到底该如何处置我
Many of the soldiers, men like these,
当时有很多士兵 就跟今天一样
they demanded that I be turned over to them
要求把我交给他们
so that they would...
好让他们可以...
so that I would be shared.
可以"共享"我
And I can still hear their laughter outside the convent.
当时修道院外的笑声还历历在耳
That sickening laughter.
那种恶心的笑声
What happened?
那后来呢
The nuns and I prayed.
我跟修女们一起祈祷
We prayed for God to send the Pope
祈祷上帝能够派遣教皇
and his armies to retake the city and rescue me in time.
和他的军队来拯救城池 拯救我
And then one day...
直到有一天
the laughter stopped.
那些笑声停止了
It grew quiet.
忽然安静了
And I stepped out into the sunlight, over their bodies,
我走出门 跨过他们的尸体
and Pope Clement welcomed me into his arms.
然后克莱门特教皇张开双臂拥抱了我
I emerged intact
我毫发未伤
and so will you if you have faith.
只要有信心 你们也不会有事
Gentlemen, please, my gift to you.
先生们 这是我送各位的礼物
After you, Your Grace.
您先请 王后陛下
Don't look.
不要看
I need you to keep quiet and keep behind me.
你们保持安静 跟紧我
Come on.
快点
Everyone! Look, it's happening now.
大家听好 行动开始了
You have to go meet the prince in the South Hall.
所有人都去南大厅与王子会合
Go. Come on. I'll keep serving.
你快去 我留下继续上菜
If you're the only servant left,
如果仆人只剩你一个
the Italians will suspect something.
意大利人肯定会起疑
Come on, quickly.
快 快点
Down the stairs. Wait for me at the bottom.
下楼 在下面等我
God save you. Thank you, Your Highness.
上帝保佑你 多谢您 殿下
Please, take me with you.
求你了 带我一起走吧
I hear the guards walking by. I know they'll find me.
我听到守卫的脚步声了 他们一定会找到我的
Olivia, you need to wait here.
奥利维亚 你得在这里等着
You need to wait for Mary and her ladies,
你得等玛丽和她的侍女们
or they'll be trapped.
否则她们会被困在那里的
So I must stay for the woman you really love.
所以我要为了你的真爱留下吗
I'm nothing to you or your mother
你和你母亲根本不在乎我
but a game piece to move back and forth at your will!
我只是一颗任你们摆布的棋子
She crushed my reputation like you crush an insect,
她轻而易举地碾碎了我的名节
and you're just as bad! My mother?
你也好不到哪去 我母亲
Whatever you're upset about we can discuss later.
不管你对我有什么不满 我们以后再谈
Right now we need you here, urgently.
现在我们需要你留下 情况紧急
Lives are at risk.
人命关天
Count...
伯爵...
I'm-I'm afraid I'm feeling a little bit...
我 我似乎觉得有点...
Straitlaced?
窒息
I beg your pardon?
你说什么
It's difficult to breathe.
我觉得呼吸困难
Are you ill, Your Grace?
您生病了吗 女王陛下
No, my lord...
不 伯爵阁下
it's my...
是我的...
...corset.
紧身胸衣
Perhaps you should retire until the...
在"危机"减轻之前
crisis is averted.
你先离席休息吧
Thank you, Count.
谢谢你 伯爵阁下
It's so difficult without servants.
没有侍女我很不适应
My ladies will attend me.
侍女们陪着我一起吧
This way.
这边走
This way. Come on.
这边走 快点
Mary, where are you?
玛丽 你在哪里
Francis, are you leaving us?
弗朗西斯 你要离开我们吗
Go. Go. Go, go.
快 快走 快
Perhaps it's the wrong panel.
也许不是这扇门
Olivia?
奥利维亚
Hurry. It only opens from the inside.
快点 只有从里面才能打开
Olivia?!
奥利维亚
Olivia!
奥利维亚
What's this?
怎么回事
Where's the girl with the soft hands?
那个手很柔嫩的女仆呢
Where's everybody?
大家都去哪里了
I meant it.
我打得可不轻
Is he dead? Did I kill him?
他死了吗 我杀了他吗
One of us killed him.
我们之中的一个人杀了他
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表