剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
Turned me against Sebastian.
让我和塞巴斯蒂安反♥目♥
Betraying someone you love
背叛你爱的人
blackens your soul.
会污染你的灵魂
It's a weight you carry
这种负担
all of your days.
要背一辈子
Can I let it go now?
我现在可以放开了吗
God forgive me.
上帝原谅我
The King is dead.
国王已死
Long live the King!
国王万岁
The King is dead. Long live the King!
国王已死 国王万岁
The King is dead. Long live the King!
国王已死 国王万岁
The King is dead. Long live the King!
国王已死 国王万岁
The King is dead. Long live the King!
国王已死 国王万岁
Well, hello there.
你好啊
Leith. Do you recall?
我是利思 还记得我吗
Yvette. Rhymes with "How could I forget?"
我叫伊薇特 和"当然记得"押韵
A new government is forming
根据祝酒和流言所说
between toasts and whispers.
新政♥权♥正在崛起
So let's have that drink now.
这值得干一杯
What changed?
发生了什么吗
You were in such a hurry when last we met.
上次我们见面时 你走得很匆忙
I wasn't thirsty then.
我那时还不渴
I am now.
现在渴了
Another time.
下次吧
As this hour, I am destined to meet another.
等会儿我要见另一个人
Aren't you a heartbreaker? Not at all.
真让我心碎啊 怎么会呢
Don't you be one, either.
你也不要让我心碎哦
You're late.
你迟到了
Only barely.
只迟了一会儿
I couldn't leave right away as I'd spent hours
我等了你这么久 无聊透顶
waiting for you, bored senseless,
我不能马上离开
and then suddenly, I...
突然 我...
Oh, Father.
父亲
My evening took the loveliest turn.
今晚发生了最奇妙的逆转
Word's back from the village.
村里面传信来了
The midwife's taken ill herself and is no condition to travel.
接生婆生病了 没办法过来
The baby should have come by now.
宝宝马上就要出生了
Yes. It should have.
没错 应该是这样
I fear for its life, and yours as well.
我担心他不能活下来 你也一样
I don't mean to scare you.
我不想吓着你
Are there words you want written down
但你有没有想留下来的话
in case?
以防万一
Yes.
有
But if there's any way
但有没有什么办法
you can save the baby...
可以救下这个孩子...
None that wouldn't kill you.
那些方法都会让你丧命
Or that I'm equipped for.
我也没有其他办法
"My dear friend, Mary.
我亲爱的朋友 玛丽
"I am alone and my child struggles
我孤身一人 我的孩子拼命地
"to join this world.
想来到这个世界
"I release you from your promise,
你不用再遵守你的承诺了
"from the protection our secret gave me.
也不用再因为我们的秘密保护我
"For Julien has died.
因为朱利安已经死了
"And I'm afraid I may soon join him.
我可能马上就会见到他了
"Please, bring help.
请前来救助我
"But if I die and the child survives,
但如果我死去 但孩子活了下来
"care for my baby as if it were your own.
请照顾我的孩子 视如己出
With Francis."
和弗朗西斯一起照顾他
Your friend is Mary, Queen of Scots?
你的朋友是玛丽 苏格兰女王吗
Yes.
没错
Please, have it taken to the castle.
请把这信带到城♥堡♥去
And hurry!
快点
Bash.
巴斯
I'm so sorry about your father.
关于你父亲的事 我很遗憾
I don't know what my place is here anymore.
我不知道我的容身之处在哪里
Your place is with me.
你应该和我在一起
No, I meant... I know what you meant.
不 我是说 我知道你想说什么
You don't need your father's name
你不需要凭借你父亲的名号♥
or to slay every dragon to be worth something.
或者什么屠龙本领来赢得尊重
You've done enough.
你已经做得够多了
You are enough.
这样足够了
Now you deserve some happiness of your own.
现在你应该寻找自己的幸福
I think I found it in you.
我在你身上找到了幸福
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
What a miracle.
真是个奇迹
Look!
快看
Shooting star.
流星
Ooh, another one.
又一个
The stars are falling.
星辰在陨落
It's the final sign before the Darkness said it would return.
"黑暗"说这是它回来的最终预兆
He said it would sweep the land.
他说它将会横扫这片土地
What would?
什么东西
The plague.
黑死病
Francis, you haven't slept!
弗朗西斯 你一晚没睡
The nobles and my father's advisors
贵族和我父亲的大臣
were in my ear all night.
一晚上都在对我进谏
I am the king of France.
我是法国国王
Yes, you are.
没错 你的确是
I never wanted it to happen this way.
我从不想事情变成这样
Fearing my own father,
惧怕自己的父亲
hating him at the end.
最后变成恨他
I saw the bodies of those men that drowned in those boats.
我看到了淹死在船里的那些尸体
Heroes slaughtered.
那些被屠♥杀♥的英雄
I saw the way that he touched your face.
我看到他那样碰触你的脸
You were at the tournament?
你当时在赛场上吗
Mary, I know that you said that my father's death
玛丽 虽然你说过我父亲的死
was God's will... Francis, it was.
是上帝的旨意 弗朗西斯 就是这样的
Although some people would question a God
虽然有人会质问
who grants us such power,
上帝赋予我们这些权力
based on nothing but the fortune of our birth.
仅凭我们出身王族
It isn't fair, the privileges we are given.
这不公平 我们被赋予特权
And the price we must pay for them.
却也必须为之付出代价
I can feel myself changing.
我感觉得到自己的改变
And not for the better.
却并非好的改变
Every choice I have made
我做的每个决定
to protect France and Scotland, even you,
不论为了保护♥法♥国还是苏格兰 甚至是你
for all of them there is a reckoning.
每次都得经过一番挣扎
And it's always the woman who must bow to the Queen.
每一次都是真正的我输给了作为女王的我
I feel like I'm killing part of myself.
我感觉我杀死了一部分自己
But I'm ignoring my heart until it becomes blind and deaf.
我无视我的内心 直到它可以装聋作哑
I can feel myself growing harder
我感到自己越来越铁石心肠
and I worry that I...
我担心...
that I'm becoming someone you will not love.
我会变成你不爱的样子
Then don't.
那就别改变
Don't grow harder, share your burdens,
不要变得狠心 我会分担你的痛苦
tell me your darkest truths, and I...
什么事都跟我说 而我...
I will tell you mine.
我也坦诚相对
So we don't end up married but alone,
这样一来 我们就不会同床异梦
two people going down separate paths,
最终分道扬镳 愈行愈远
justifying our sins as acts of survival.
将一切罪恶看成是别无选择
If we can forgive each other,
如果我们可以相互原谅
perhaps we can forgive ourselves.
也许就能原谅我们自己
Excuse me, Your Grace,
打扰了 女王陛下
but there's an urgent letter from Lady Lola.
但这是萝拉小姐发来的紧急信件
Thank you.
谢谢你
Lola's giving birth.
萝拉要分娩了
Julien is dead, and she is all alone.
朱利安死了 她现在独自一人
Where is she?
她在哪里
Uh, at-at a house by the mill.
磨坊旁边的房♥子里
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表