剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
Previously, on Reign.
《女王》前情提要
He heard them talk of a creature
他听到他们提到一种生物
that resides in the woods.
它就在森林里
They give it blood.
他们给它提供鲜血
Olivia?
奥利维亚
The girl's been fed on. Chosen.
有人取过她的血 她被选中了
She couldn't be. If she was chosen,
不可能 如果她被选中了
she wouldn't have survived.
就不会活下来
Does Francis know that you're pregnant?
弗朗西斯知道你怀孕了吗
No, and he can't.
没有 不能让他知道
Archduke. We thank you and your sister for coming.
大公爵 谢谢你和妹妹前来
She fell.
她摔下去了
To her death. My God. Henry.
摔死了 天哪 亨利
Don't let go.
不要放手
Lady Kenna, Your Majesty.
陛下 肯娜小姐来了
You didn't come to me last night, as we discussed.
你昨晚没按计划来找我
Is something wrong? Have I offended?
出什么事了吗 我是不是冒犯你了
You hurt me last time I was here.
上次我来时 你伤害了我
You don't look hurt.
你看起来不像受了伤
Is it your shoulder?
是你的肩膀吗
I left your arms bound behind your back too long.
我把你的胳膊绑在你背后太长时间了
Sorry. My mistake.
对不起 我错了
Our games are new adventures for me, too, but...
我们的游戏对我来说也是新的冒险 但是
aren't they fun? I prefer the use of my arms.
难道不好玩吗 我更希望手臂能正常活动
Remember there was once a time
记得曾经有一次
when you wanted every limb in play.
你想要用上双手和双腿
Good point.
有道理
Use them all today.
今天都用上吧
Tonight is First Light.
今晚有破晓晚宴
I should help Mary get ready.
我该去帮玛丽准备了
You should remember our deal.
你该记得我们的协议
I might have someone wonderful for you to meet,
就在今晚 我可能安排了一个很棒的男人
this very night.
和你见面
In fact, I have a whole list of eligible,
其实 我有一长串备选名单
and rich, bachelors.
都是富有的单身汉
All I ask...
我只要求
is that you indulge me.
你让我满足
Anna, this is Kenna.
安娜 这是肯娜
Kenna, this is my new friend, Anna.
肯娜 这是我的新朋友安娜
She cost a fortune.
她花了我一大笔钱
Isn't she lovely?
难道她不可爱吗
Yes. Lovely.
是啊 很可爱
I see a lust in your eyes
我看到了你眼中
that will not be easily extinguished.
有难以熄灭的欲♥火♥
Luckily,
幸运的是
Lady Kenna is here to help.
肯娜小姐来帮忙了
Are you serious?
你说真的吗
Anna will be gentler than I've been of late.
安娜会比最近的我温柔得多
I promise you that.
我向你保证
And... I'll make it worth your while.
一定不会让你觉得浪费了时间
I'm not going.
我不去
Well, what do you mean,
你说不去
you're not going?
是什么意思
How can I attend a feast
我都不能看食物
when I can barely look at food?
怎么能参加晚宴
First Light isn't about food.
破晓晚宴的重点不是食物
It's about men. Suitors.
而是男人 求婚者
If a man offers a woman a candle,
如果男人送给女人一支蜡烛
it shows his intention to court her, and if she accepts...
就表明他打算追求她 如果她接受
She lights it in her window, I know.
就在窗边点燃蜡烛 我知道
And I know I have to find a husband
我知道我必须在别人发现我怀孕之前
before anyone realizes I'm pregnant.
找到一个丈夫
Francis, or my future husband.
不能让弗朗西斯或者我未来的丈夫发现
I don't want to become a future king's property
我不想成为未来国王的资产
just because I made a mistake.
就因为我犯了个错
An enormous mistake, I am aware.
我知道 那是个巨大的错误
If a quick marriage is the solution for your problems,
如果这个问题的解决方法是闪婚
you must make the most of tonight.
那你必须好好利用今晚
I even have a suitor for you to meet.
我还安排了一个求婚者和你见面
Who?
是谁
He's a count that Francis and I met on our travels.
是我和弗朗西斯在旅途中遇见的一个伯爵
His name is Philipe Nardeen.
他叫菲利普·纳丁
What's he like?
他是什么样子
He's a man of age to wed.
他到结婚年龄了
He also seems charming and well-read and kind.
他看起来很有魅力 博学善良
But please, you must understand,
不过 你必须理解
it might take some time for your feelings for him to grow.
你可能需要一段时间才能跟他培养起感情
After our marriage.
我们得先结婚
That's if I'm lucky enough
前提是我足够幸运
to have him feel anything for me.
让他对我有感觉
He'd be the lucky one.
他才是幸运的那个
I can't stay long.
我不能久留
First Light's keeping everyone busy.
大家都忙着准备破晓晚宴
Loads of special cakes
他们预订了许多
and tarts being ordered as gifts.
特别的蛋糕和馅饼 当作礼物
I suppose it takes more than an impressive candle
我想如今想要吸引女人的注意力
to catch a lady's eye these days.
光靠一根漂亮的蜡烛是不够了
In fact, someone's back at court, hoping to catch yours.
其实 宫廷里有人想吸引你的注意
Really? And who is that?
真的吗 是谁
The very rich and decidedly titled Lord Castleroy.
非常富有和果断的卡斯尔雷大人
You mean Peppercorn?
你是说胡椒大人吗
That's what I called him, but I was corrected.
我是这样称呼他的 但你纠正了我
The gentleman with a singular interest in his pepper trade, you said.
你说他只对他的胡椒生意感兴趣
But I disagree, he's also interested in you.
但我不同意 他也对你感兴趣
I think I made it clear that I'm not interested in him.
我不是明确说过我对他不感兴趣吗
But you haven't been courted by another. Except you.
但是也没有别人追求过你 除了你
I don't count, though, do I?
我不算数的对不对
I don't say that to pain you.
我不是故意这么说惹你生气的
But it does.
但确实令我生气
It hurts knowing that we can't be together.
知道我们永远不可能在一起我很痛苦
Ever, really.
我们永远不可能
As long as not being together feels like this...
只要不能在一起是现在这种感觉...
I'm all right.
我没关系
When will you grow tired of kisses that lead nowhere?
你什么时候才会厌倦这种毫无结果的亲吻
When you stop wishing they could lead somewhere.
到你不再希望有结果时为止
Oh, I-I almost forgot,
对了 我差点忘了
this letter came for you from Scotland.
这封信是从苏格兰寄来给你的
It's from my parents.
是我父母寄来的
Everything all right?
一切都还好吧
Thank you for the biscuits.
谢谢你送来的饼干
Olivia,
奥利维亚
do you think you could speak of it yet?
你现在可以跟我说了吗
What happened to you?
到底发生了什么
It won't help me.
没用的 帮不了我
Perhaps it will help another.
但可能会帮到别人
When the castle was taken,
城♥堡♥被占领时
I was told to wait in the tunnels
他们让我在密道里等着
to help others to safety.
帮别人逃到安全的地方
But I didn't.
但我没有
I fled, fearing for my own life.
我害怕自己性命不保 于是跑了
And then I saw her. Her?
然后我就看到她了 她
A girl, a ghost...
是个女孩 或是鬼魂...
I've no idea. There was something covering her face.
我也不知道 她的脸上有东西蒙住了
And I ran.
然后我就跑了
I was lost for hours,
我迷路了好久
but somehow I found my way out into the woods.
但是最后找到了路 进了树林
I was found by peasants. Hunters.
有农民发现了我 是猎人吧
I asked them to help me, but they said
我让他们帮我 但他们说
that I needed to help them.
应该是我帮他们
They grabbed me, held me for...
他们抓住我 好像
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表