剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
Please.
请
Thank you, Tomas.
谢谢 托马斯
I'm honored.
我很荣幸
I'm sorry. That was thoughtless of him
对不起 他大庭广之下示爱
to publicly offer his favor. I don't know
是他考虑不周 我不知道...
I think it was very well thought out.
我觉得他倒是经过深思熟虑的
But I don't see the point.
但是我不明白他这意义何在
He's already won your hand, hasn't he?
他不是已经赢得美人归了吗
The treaty is almost complete.
我们已经快谈好协议了
So you're leaving.
你要走了吗
Francis, I wanted to tell you...
弗朗西斯 我想跟你说...
If you mean to tell me that you
如果你想说
don't want to go, please don't.
你不想去 那还是算了
It won't help.
于事无补了
I did everything I could
我已经尽力
to help Scotland so that you could stay.
帮助苏格兰来让你留下了
It was almost enough,
差点就成功了
if not for a single spy.
如果不是因为出现了奸细
Someone who's probably here with us right now.
可能现在就有人在偷听我们的对话
I'm so sorry.
对不起
What are they telling King Henry?
他们在跟亨利国王说什么呢
It's not good news.
肯定不是好消息
I hope it's not Bash.
希望不是巴斯的事
What's this? Take your hands off me.
怎么了 放开我
I'm Lord Simon Westbrook.
我是西蒙·韦斯特布鲁克大人
I'm the envoy of England.
英格兰特使
You're a murderer and a spy.
你是奸细 是杀人犯
You slipped word to your countrymen
你给你们的人通风报信
that French troops were headed to Scotland.
说法国♥军♥队要前往苏格兰
You caused a slaughter, nearly killing my son!
你引发了一场屠♥杀♥ 差点害死我的儿子
Oh, that's absurd. I'm a diplomat.
荒谬 我可是外交官
I'm here to help keep the peace.
我是来维护和平的
Then you failed your mission.
那你的任务失败了
So your queen won't mind
这样我把你的头送过去时
when I send her your head.
你的女王就不会介意了
Take him away! Majesty, you... you're mistaken.
带他走 陛下 你弄错了
Let go of me! I've done no such thing.
放开我 不是我♥干♥的
Why would I? You've got the wrong man!
我为什么要那么做 你们抓错人了
Poor Mary.
可怜的玛丽
You feel like the king will never see you.
好像国王永远不打算见你了
And you a queen.
而你还是女王
I'm glad that my unhappiness
真高兴我的不幸
brings you such pleasure.
可以让你如此快乐
Oh, your unhappiness gives me no pleasure.
看到你不幸我一点都不快乐
Your absence, however...
但你的离开...
Why do you hate me so?
你为什么这么讨厌我
If I'm going to Portugal, why not just say it?
你想让我去葡萄牙就直说吧
You were kind to me when I was young.
我小时候你对我很好的
When I look at you, I see death.
我看到你时 就看到了死亡
I see your country hanging around my son's neck.
我看到你的国家死死缠住我儿子的脖子
I see his men
我看到他的军队
off defending your country, dying.
因为去保卫你的国家而死亡
Well, if I am such a burden,
如果我真的是个累赘
make the king release me
那就让国王放了我
so I may be Portugal's burden instead.
让我去做葡萄牙的累赘
I wish I could,
我也想
but Henry feels that Scotland's been poached from him.
但这样亨利会觉得苏格兰被人抢走了
How can I make the king change his mind?
我要怎么才能改变国王的心意
Well... there is one small thing.
确实有件小事可以
And how may I help France, Your Majesty?
我要怎么帮助法国 陛下
These English,
那些英格兰人
we keep them at court to help keep peace,
我们把他们留下是想维护和平
but it appears they don't want peace.
但他们根本不想要和平
Their envoy, Simon,
他们的特使 西蒙
was overheard boasting in a local tavern
在城里一家酒馆吹嘘自己为伏击立功时
about his role in the ambush.
被人无意中听到了
How he warned his countrymen of our soldiers' movements.
还有他如何警告同胞提防我们的军队
The trouble is, to condemn a diplomat
可问题是 要给外交官定罪
we need testimony no nation can question.
我们需要一份任何国家都不会质疑的证词
A witness whose word is unassailable.
一份不容怀疑的证词
Instead, we have her.
而我们的证人是她
She's a prostitute, Mary.
她是个妓♥女♥ 玛丽
But a very brave woman.
但是她很勇敢
She came here at great risk to aid the King's justice.
她冒着大风险 来帮助国王主持公道
You want me to put my name to her words?
你希望我在她的证词上签名
If you don't, a murderer goes free--
如果你不签名 杀人凶手会逍遥法外
a man who put my brother at death's door.
而那个凶手让我哥哥的生命危在旦夕
What is your name?
你叫什么名字
Judith. Uh, My Lady.
朱迪丝 女王陛下
And you saw Simon with your own eyes, Judith? Yeah.
朱迪丝 这事是你亲眼所见吗 是的
And I heard them call him by name, too.
我也听到他们称呼了他的名
He had a f... a fine face,
他... 长得很好看
and posh clothes, and that medallion around his neck,
衣服也很华丽 脖子上挂了枚印♥章♥
the one with the sun's rays.
上面有太阳纹章
The royal English seal.
那是英格兰皇室纹章
Now, you know that this seal
你明知道那个纹章
means he is a very powerful man,
代表着他很有权势
and that he can hurt you,
可以轻易地伤害到你
but you came forward anyway.
而你还是选择来作证
Why?
为什么
I heard how that Englishman talked.
我听到了他说话的语气
He's a heartless man,
他非常残忍♥无情
playing games with other men's lives.
玩弄别人的生命于股掌之中
If I sign my name to her statement,
如果我在她的证词上签了字
will you release me from my engagement to Francis?
你会允许我取消与弗朗西斯的婚约吗
Very well, then.
很好
Notify the executioner.
通知死刑执行人吧
The English spy will lose his head
英格兰间谍将在
at the Michaelmas banquet.
米迦勒节晚宴上被斩首
Well, it's done.
事情解决了
Mary's engaged to Tomas, and she's leaving.
玛丽跟托马斯订婚了 而且她会离开
Your Majesty.
女王殿下
You've gotten your wish.
您已得偿所愿
I never wished for a spy to cause French blood to spill.
我从没希望让一个间谍伤到法国人
And it's unfortunate for you that spy happened to be Simon.
很不幸 那名间谍是西蒙
Perhaps he made himself useful
他证明了自己的用处
so that I would overlook his larger crime.
也许指望我会无视他更大的罪行
I will not.
但我不会
So the end justifies any means.
那就是说结果比过程重要
This will save my son's life.
这件事能够拯救我儿子的生命
Unless you tell me your visions have changed.
难不成你的预见的未来发生变化了吗
Mmm, if anything, it's the opposite.
恰恰相反 根本没变
My dreams are more vivid, more ominous.
那些预见的画面 更加真实了
Mary's presence here will cost you your firstborn.
玛丽留在这里 您的儿子一定会死
The engagement's been official less than an hour,
你们的婚约刚确定不到一个小时
and you're already packing?
你现在就开始打包行李了吗
I have no choice. I'm going to Portugal in two days,
我别无选择 我两天后就要去葡萄牙了
right after the Michaelmas banquet.
米迦勒节宴会一结束就走
You're leaving?
你要走了吗
What about us? You don't want us to come with you?
那我们呢 你不想我们跟你一起走吗
Of course I do, more than anything.
我当然想 非常想
But you do have a choice.
但你们都有选择
I can't ask you to come with me
如果你们都不想去葡萄牙
when none of you expected to live in Portugal.
我不能自私地要你们跟我一起走
You all moved from Scotland
你们离开苏格兰
to be here in France.
是为了待在法国
No, Mary. We left to be with you.
不 玛丽 我们是为了和你在一起
So you'll come with me?
所以你们愿意跟我走吗
Of course we will.
当然啦
I don't deserve any of you.
我不值得你们这样对我
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表