剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
I could always get by as a blacksmith.
我应该可以装成铁匠
But I'd save you.
但我会救你啊
And we could go to Scotland and rule there.
我们可以去苏格兰 统治那里就好
That's a...
你...
That's a very kind offer.
你真是贴心
I hope I never have to take you up on it.
不过希望不会有这么一天
Natalia.
娜塔莉亚
Did anyone see you come in here?
有人看到你进来吗
No.
没有
They never do.
从来没有
They never will.
永远也不会有
Nothing's changed here.
一切依旧
Nothing has to.
不会改变
Stirling, no!
斯特灵 停下
Stirling!
斯特灵
Come on, boy!
安静点 小家伙
Mary. What is it?
玛丽 你来干什么
Um, I brought you something,
我给你带了点东西
to decorate your swords with.
可以装饰你的剑
Now's not a good time.
你来的不是时候
Next time, you should be announced.
下次记得先通报
My page is there for a reason.
别当我的侍从是空气
I don't understand.
我不明白
You shouldn't be here.
你不该过来
Why do you sound so...
你为什么这么...
Are you alone?
有别人吗
Are you with someone?
这里还有别人吗
If you are ever going to be the Queen of France,
如果你以后要当法国的女王
you need to understand something.
你就得记住
Kings do not answer to their wives.
国王并不听命于自己的妻室
Stirling... No, come back! Stirling!
斯特灵 别过去 回来 斯特灵
Stirling?
斯特灵
Stirling, come back! Go on.
斯特灵 回来 你们先走
Stirling, come back! Mary?
斯特灵 回来 玛丽
Stirling! Mary.
斯特灵 玛丽
Stirling, come back! Mary!
斯特灵 回来 玛丽
Stirling! Stirling!
斯特灵 斯特灵
Stirling!
斯特灵
No, no, wait.
等等 别过去
Mary.
玛丽
Young girls, royals, queens
所有少女 皇族贵戚 甚至王后
do not leave the castle alone.
都不能独自离开城♥堡♥
But my-my dog...
可 可我的狗
Let him go.
别管它
Do not go into those woods.
不准进入森林
Do you hear me?
听到没有
Why not?
为什么
What's in those woods?
森林有什么古怪吗
Besides my dog, who I might'v caught
而且 如果不是你
if you hadn't stopped me.
我就追上我的狗了
He'll find his way back.
它自己会回来的
There's food and warmth.
城♥堡♥里温饱俱全
Who wouldn't want to be at the castle?
谁会不喜欢呢
Except, perhaps, you.
可能你是个例外
Rather be at the convent, would you?
你更愿意待在修道院 是吗
Eating porridge and trudging through mud?
宁愿吃粥 在污泥中奔波 对吗
I quite like the way mud feels underfoot.
我很喜欢踩在泥上的感觉
Maybe you'll be sent back to the nuns.
也许你会被送回修女那里
For misbehaving.
因为举止不雅
You're cheeky.
你真无礼
And you're upset about more than your dog
你现在的怒气 似乎不只是因为
taking a little jaunt into the wild.
狗跑进树林里了
What is it?
怎么回事
You should ask your brother.
问你的哥哥吧
Ask him what?
问他什么
Why he's such a moody, arrogant ass.
问他为何如此喜怒无常 傲慢无比
We're half-brothers, by the way.
其实我们是同父异母的兄弟
Nothing in common but our father, really.
除了有同一个父亲 没什么共同点
But I'll mention your discontent to Francis.
不过我会把你的不满转达给弗朗西斯
Don't bother.
不必麻烦了
And I'll find your dog.
我也会帮你找狗的
Warm enough?
够暖和了吗
Colin!
科林
I don't believe it!
简直无法相信
What are you doing here?
你怎么会来这里
You can't...
你不能...
I've been thinking of you
自从你上了那艘船
from the moment you got on that boat.
我就一直在想你
I borrowed money and left the next day.
于是借了钱 第二天就出发来找你
I want you to stay,
我很希望你留下
but we'll be found out.
但是会被人发现的
We need permission.
我们要获得允许
What a grand, romantic gesture.
还真是浪漫啊
And you say your queen, Mary,
你说 你的女王玛丽
knows your young man?
认识这个男人
Uh, she hasn't met Colin,
她还没见过科林
but she knows his people.
不过她认识他的子民
Your father is a cousin of Mary's father, James?
你父亲是玛丽之父詹姆斯国王的表兄弟吗
My father served him
我父亲为国王效力
until the day King James died.
直到詹姆斯国王逝去
His grace was generous,
国王陛下十分慷慨
he granted my father large holdings,
赐予我父亲无数财富
but... we're no relation.
不过 我们没有血缘关系
You come from former servants...
你是前奴仆的后裔
My, what a rise your people have made.
老天 你们还真是翻身做主了啊
I do love a success story.
成功的故事我最喜欢了
Stay and tell me all about it.
留下来好好跟我讲讲吧
Oh, Lola,
萝拉
you should go find Mary,
你该去找玛丽了
keep her on task so we can all enjoy the wedding.
好好准备准备 一起庆祝婚礼
So Bash just happened upon you.
所以巴斯刚好遇到你了
You don't believe that.
你不会相信的
He has a terrible reputation with women,
他这人的确声名狼藉
he knows no bounds.
放荡不羁
Maybe it runs in the family.
也许是家族遗传
Did something happen with Francis?
你跟弗朗西斯怎么了吗
No, no, nothing.
没 没什么
Really? It's fine,
真的 没事
and we need to get ready for the wedding.
我们快点为参加婚礼做准备吧
So go on...
去吧
I'll tell the servants you're ready to be bathed and dressed.
我去告诉侍者你已经准备好沐浴更衣了
Thank you.
谢谢
Hello?
有人吗
Is anyone here?
有人在吗
Taste of love and sorrow,
品尝爱和悲伤的滋味
but don't drink the wine.
但不要喝下那杯酒
Don't.
千万别喝
Who are you?
你是谁
We're very happy to be back at court.
我们非常高兴能够重返宫廷
Your Grace.
女王陛下
Beautiful evening, is it not?
真是个美好的夜晚 对吗
Why aren't you with Colin?
你怎么没和科林在一起
What's he doing with Mary?
他和玛丽在一起做什么
She's his Queen.
她是女王
He's just paying his respects.
他只是在表示对她的尊敬
Let's raise a glass.
让我们举杯吧
To the happy couple.
祝贺这对幸福的夫妻
...don't drink the wine.
别喝下那杯酒
Oh, Lola, no.
萝拉 别这样
Aylee, I want to go dance.
艾莉 我想去跳舞
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表