剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
You can count on me, as I count on you.
你是我的依靠 我也是你的依靠
I'm thinking of writing my cousin a letter.
我打算给表姐写封信
Did you find anything?
你发现什么了吗
More sacrifices 50 paces back.
这附近有更多祭品
They've been dead for a few days.
他们死了好几天了
My lord, it grows darker.
殿下 天越来越黑了
It's an eclipse. Don't be afraid.
是日蚀 别怕
It's blood.
是血
Fresh blood.
新鲜血液
Another sacrifice to the Darkness?
又一个献给"黑暗"的祭品吗
Don't touch him.
别碰他
That boy came out of the shadows.
那人与阴影一同出现
He's cold as ice.
他冷得像冰
It's all right! It's all right! It's all right!
没事 没事 没事
I'm not going to hurt you! It's all right!
我不会伤害你的 不要害怕
You're safe now. My name is Sebastian
你现在安全了 我叫塞巴斯蒂安
and I want to help you. What's your name?
我想帮你 你叫什么
This whistle, I know what it means,
这个哨子 我知道它的意义
and it strikes fear in my heart, too.
我听到哨声也会害怕
Where did you get it?
你从哪里拿的
Have you seen him?
你见过他吗
Have you seen the Darkness?
你见过"黑暗"吗
Don't bring him back with us, my lord.
不要带他一起回去 大人
That child will take us all to hell.
这孩子会把我们都带下地狱的
No, he won't.
他不会的
He'll take us to the Darkness.
他会带我们去找"黑暗"
Welcome.
欢迎
I got your message. You said you wanted to discuss business?
我收到你的信息了 你说有事要谈
Gabrielle, if you don't mind.
加布里埃尔 先回避一下
Shall I return later?
需要我随后再过来吗
Not tonight, beauty.
今晚先不要过来了 美人
You on the other hand...
至于你...
why don't you come back here when you finish your chores?
干完活儿你过来吧
An interesting choice.
真有意思
Assuming you let her know she has one
你是想让她知道选择权在你手上
since she's a servant and you're a duke.
她是佣人 你是公爵吧
I'll let her know.
我会让她知道的
I liked her.
我喜欢她
And she's certainly a step up from one of Catherine's spies.
选她显然比选凯瑟琳派来的间谍要好
I wanted to discuss this letter you wrote
我想跟你谈谈你写的这封信
to Elizabeth of England.
是你写给英格兰的伊丽莎白的
At least three people read every letter you send,
至少有三个人看过这封信
even the ones delivered through private messengers.
包括送信的私人信使
You think I don't know that?
你以为我不知道吗
And why do you question my word?
那你为何质疑我
Your letter states
你信上说
that you want peace with your cousin and her country.
你想和她还有她的国家和平共处
And for that, you're willing to
因此 你愿意
relinquish your claim on England forever.
永远放弃对英格兰的继承权
A thought suited for another world.
你真是太异想天开了
But we live in this one.
你是不是生活在童话世界中
If I stake my claim,
如果我答应做英格兰女王
thousands of people will die to try and make it good.
会有成千上万人因此而流血牺牲
Either Elizabeth or I will lose our heads.
不是伊丽莎白死就是我亡
And for what?!
我何必呢
I'm already Queen of Scotland.
我已经是苏格兰女王了
I'm going to be Queen of France.
也即将成为法国王后
Isn't that enough? So you're willing to disarm,
这还不够吗 所以你愿意投降
hoping your opponent will disarm?
也希望你的敌人跟你一样吗
Here's what you should know:
你需要知道
when you disarm, your opponent shoots you.
你投降的话 你的敌人会趁机杀了你
We're not at war.
我们又没开战
Royals are always at war.
皇室贵族之间没有和平
Why?
为什么
Why must I join in this madness?
为什么我得和大家一起发疯
I can be a good wife to Francis and a good queen to his country.
我可以做弗朗西斯的好妻子 法国的好王后
You can never have a normal life
你的出身注定了你永远
because of who you are, and without power
不可能有普通人的生活 没了权力
you're nothing but a threat.
你就只是个威胁
Mary. The truth is, you're still simply a guest at French court.
玛丽 你仍然是法国宫廷的客人
The wife of the Dauphin.
王储的妻子
You must beg the king and queen for anything Scotland may need.
你必须祈求法国国王王后赐予苏格兰需要的一切
All your power comes from what you might do in the future.
你有何权力就看你将来有何作为了
This is your only card.
这是你唯一的筹码
Once you play it...
一旦用掉
it's gone.
就没有了
Bash. There you are.
巴斯 你在这里啊
Why are you...?
你为什么...
Who's this?
他是谁
We found him in the woods, alone and covered in blood.
我们在树林发现的 他孤身一人 身上带血
He won't say a word about what happened to him.
他不肯说自己究竟发生了什么事
The blood isn't his.
血不是他的
He has no cuts, no bite marks,
他身上没有伤口 没有咬痕
nothing to match the other victims of the Darkness.
与"黑暗"的其他受害者完全不同
What makes you think the child encountered him?
你为什么觉得他见过"黑暗"
He was carrying this;
当时他身上带着这个
it's a kind of pagan whistle.
这是异教的哨子
I've heard it twice before, and both times
我听到过两次哨声
the Darkness was nearby.
每次"黑暗"都在附近
I think he uses it as a warning to inspire fear.
我觉得他用它做警告 引发别人的恐惧
Well, if it belongs to the Darkness,
如果这个属于"黑暗"
how did this child get a hold of it?
这孩子是怎么弄到手的
You must have got close to him.
你肯定近距离接触过他
Was your family chosen?
你的家人被选中了吗
Were they sacrificed?
他们被牺牲祭祀了吗
Can you tell us where you were?
能告诉我们你去过哪里吗
Enough!
够了
Leave the boy alone. He's been through hell;
不要逼问他了 他身上发生了那么不好的事
you don't need to hold him over the coals.
你们不用这么逼问斥责吧
Are you hurt?
你受伤了吗
No one will hurt you here. I promise.
这里不会有人伤害你的 我保证
The child knows something.
这孩子肯定知道什么
He's just too frightened to speak.
只是吓坏了 不敢开口
To you;
是对你
he's afraid of you.
他害怕你
Perhaps the situation requires a more delicate approach.
看来我们得慢慢来了
From the duke I learned nothing.
公爵那边没什么消息
Well, nothing of political interest.
没有与政♥治♥有关的
But this morning I bed one of his lieutenants,
但是今早我跟他手下的人上♥床♥了
who was curious to see what attractions
他很好奇 想看看自己的主人
I held for his master.
到底为什么被我吸引
Men.
男人啊
It always works.
这招真是屡试不爽
And was he more forthcoming?
他更合作点吗
Much.
合作多了
He says King Henry refuses to delay
他说尽管粮草和军队都在休整
while supplies and armies are being replenished.
亨利国王仍然拒绝推迟攻击时间
He will not wait on England.
他会马上对英格兰下手
They've just returned from war.
他们刚凯♥旋♥归来
Henry said they'd take time to celebrate Calais.
亨利说会让他们先行庆祝
Mobilization has already begun.
现在军队已经动身了
The offices are being sworn to secrecy.
王国让众将领发誓保密
The king means to attack England within the week.
他想在本周之内就攻击英格兰
He wants to slay Elizabeth
他想杀掉伊丽莎白
and put Mary on the throne then.
然后让玛丽坐上王位
Good afternoon. I'm looking for Lord Julien.
下午好 我来找朱利安大人
Will you tell him his Uncle Bartos
请告诉他他的叔叔巴托斯
is here to see him?
来见他
Yes, sir.
是
Oh, Bartos!
巴托斯
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表