剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
You know how Tomas died.
你知道托马斯是怎么死的
And, yes, there were poppies there. In full bloom.
没错 那里确实开满了罂粟花
That's an odd thing to remember.
这种小事怎么会记得那么清楚
The mind focuses on small things
人在夺走别人生命时
when faced with the larger horror of taking a life.
反而会注意到一些极其琐碎的小事
I'm sorry. I shouldn't have brought it up.
对不起 我不该提起这件事
To tell the truth,
说实话
I-I'm probably just looking for connections that aren't there.
也许我在寻找一些不存在的联♥系♥
To what end?
什么联♥系♥
Did Nostradamus tell you something you hope is true?
诺♥查♥丹♥玛♥斯♥是不是说什么让你期待的事了
No.
没有
I've known him many years.
我已经认识他很多年了
He's right more than he's wrong.
他说中的时候比较多
And when he's wrong, I often wonder if we...
如果他没说中 我会猜测是不是我们
misinterpreted what he said,
曲解了他所说的话
and he's too cautious to argue otherwise.
而他谨小慎微 不愿争辩
Tomas' symbol was, in fact, the dragon.
其实 托马斯的标志是龙
Self-important but self-chosen.
有些狂妄自大 但是他自己选的
And the lion was the English, of course.
而狮子当然是代表英格兰人
As I said, Tomas chose his own symbol.
就像我说的 托马斯的标志是自己选的
That's what we bastard-born do,
我们这些私生子都是这么做的
as technically we belong to no one.
因为严格说来 我们不属于任何人
Allowing me...
所以我
to choose the lion for myself.
选择了狮子作为我的标志
Is this the sword you fought Tomas with?
你与托马斯决斗时 用的是这把剑吗
A fight to the death.
一战毙命
In a field of poppies.
就在罂粟田中
Well done.
真不错
I love that. That's beautiful with the berries.
这个好 和浆果放在一起很漂亮
Let's see. Oh, that's very sweet.
我看看 真是太贴心了
That's lovely.
非常可爱
Dear Diane.
亲爱的黛安
Henry will be back shortly with your glass of port,
亨利很快就会带着你喜欢的波特酒
your apples and salted biscuits.
苹果和椒盐饼干回来的
It's such a lovely routine
他总是要这样
the way he insists on taking care of you himself.
亲力亲为地照顾你 真是十分贴心
What is it you want? I didn't think I wanted anything from you.
你想干什么 我原本不想干什么
I didn't think it was possible.
我觉得没有必要
As you have become such a certainty.
因为你的存在似乎已经不可动摇
And here's another: Henry strays from you to a young girl
不过 亨利为了一个年轻姑娘离开了你
and then gets bored and returns to you.
随后又厌倦了她 回来找你
I don't know how you do it.
真不懂你是怎么做到的
Because I love him for who he is,
因为我爱的是他的人
not what he can give me.
而非他能给我什么
No, I meant I don't know how you can put up with it.
不 我是说你怎么能忍♥得下这口气
I put up with you, the public humiliation,
我忍♥得了你 忍♥得了大庭广众下的羞辱
because at least, in private,
是因为 至少在私下里
I don't have him grinding on top of me.
我没有让他在我身上摸来摸去
Perhaps I'm saving us both some discomfort.
或许 我是为了避免彼此都尴尬
Get dressed.
穿上衣服
And go.
然后滚吧
I know about the legitimization.
我知道了你密谋的事
Don't bother trying to deny it.
不用忙着否认了
I have ties with the Vatican who can confirm it,
罗马教廷的人能指证你的阴谋
but... do you know how I learned?
不过 你知道我是怎么发现的吗
Kenna.
是肯娜
She was mistaken for you. In your younger years.
她被人误认作是你 不过可比你年轻
She was very badly beaten and she looked terrible.
虽然她之前被人揍得很惨 难看得很
You won't look so good yourself if word of this leaks out.
这些话传出去 你也不会好看到哪里去
You love your son, too.
你也爱你的儿子
You would do anything for him.
你为了他什么都可以做
Yes. I would.
是的 没错
But this I'm doing for myself.
不过这次我是为了自己
Because I'm anxious of late.
因为我近来很担心
You could say that my son's wedding has me unnerved.
你可以说是我儿子的婚礼让我紧张
Because you can't control his future wife. A queen.
因为你无法控制他的未婚妻 一位女王
I've given her some counsel.
我已经给过她一些忠告
I am eager to see if she takes it.
我很想知道她是否听得进去
Look at us. We're talking like old friends.
你瞧 我们聊得像一对老朋友似的
We've known each other for a long time.
你我早已相识多年
This acquaintance is about to be terminated.
这份亲切感即将结束了
Disappear.
消失吧
Make up any excuse, but do not come back.
随便编个理由 别再回来了
If you do, I'll tell Henry
你要是敢回来 我就告诉亨利
what you've done.
你的所作所为
He'd understand. He adores Bash.
他会理解的 他很喜欢巴斯
He might have understood if your timing had been better.
如果换个时机 他可能会理解
Henry's fondness for anyone is
亨利对任何人的爱
eclipsed by his love of power.
都比不上他对权势的渴望
He wants England,
他想得到英格兰
and he's getting it
只有弗朗西斯娶了玛丽
when Francis marries Mary.
他才能得到英格兰
Well...
所以
you could say, suddenly,
就现在的形势来看
Francis may be his favorite son.
也许弗朗西斯才是他最爱的儿子
And you may be executed for treason.
而你们则可能会因叛国罪被处死
Bash never wanted this.
这不是巴斯的错
If Sebastian died because of your words,
如果你的这些指控害死了塞巴斯蒂安
Henry would never forgive you.
亨利永远不会原谅你
He would find a way to kill you.
他会想办法杀了你
Which is why I'm letting you leave his bed, our castle,
所以我放你一条生路 让你离开城♥堡♥
with your life.
远走高飞
But there is something
不过在此之前
I want to share with you first.
我想先给你看点东西
Something you can share with Kenna.
而你可以给肯娜看看
You want me to poison her.
你要我给她下毒
Why?
为什么
There are two things I can't abide,
我最不能容忍♥两点
betrayal and stupidity, and Kenna's guilty of both.
一是背叛二是愚蠢 肯娜两样都占了
One can be tempered, the other can never be remedied.
背叛可以忍♥受 但是愚蠢无药可医
Oh, she wants what she wants,
她野心勃勃
and she will go and get it at any cost.
而且会用尽一切手段去达成
Her desire for the king may yet cost you your life.
她对国王的渴望 也许会害死你
And there's one other person who stands in her way.
不过还有一个人 可以阻止她
Who is that?
是谁呢
Oh. Wait, I know.
我想到了
His wife. Me.
他的妻子 也就是我
And when she crosses me-- and she will--
她一旦冒犯我 就一定
she will be dead anyway.
一定命不久矣
All I'm asking
我只是要你
is that you take this one thing off of my plate.
帮我处理眼前的这个小麻烦
Why must I always be the one with blood on my hands?
为什么总是要我脏了手呢
Oh, it's sage. It's very nice.
是鼠尾草 非常不错
These are my terms.
我的条件说完了
Good morning.
早上好
Morning. Hello.
早 你好呀
Aylee, would you pass me that, please?
艾莉 把那个递给我好吗
It smells nice. What is it?
闻着很香 是什么
It's a brew of lemon and honey.
好像是柠檬和蜂蜜酿的
And a herb.
还加了药草
It smells floral, to me.
闻着好像是花香
It's supposed to soothe and heal.
好像有舒缓止疼的疗效
You can have it if you'd like. It's quite good.
你想喝的话给你吧 味道很好的
Uh, would you hold this?
帮我拿一下可以吗
My family sent me these.
这是我家人寄给我的
As gifts to be worn on the day Mary would be wed.
大家在参加玛丽的婚礼时可以戴
Oh... You're so modest.
天呐 你平时太低调
Sometimes I forget your family owns half of Scotland.
有时候我都忘了 半个苏格兰都是你家的
Only the lower half.
我们家那一半比较穷啦
They're yours to keep.
都送给你们吧
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表