剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
Previously on Reign...
《女王》前情提要
Nostradamus had a vision of your death,
诺♥查♥丹♥玛♥斯♥预见了你的死亡
brought about by me, if we wed.
是由我和我们的婚姻引起的
I will marry you son,
我会嫁给你的儿子
but not Francis... Bash.
但我不嫁弗朗西斯 嫁巴斯
Legitimize him and make him the next King of France.
请你宣布他为正统 让他成为王位继承人
You are throwing away everything we had for superstition.
因为迷信 你抛弃了我们之间的一切
We can't. Mary.
别这样 玛丽她...
Is no longer a part of my life.
她已经不属于我了
The king plans to behead her within the week.
国王打算本周内将她斩首
He's accused you of adultery.
他控告你通奸
Clarissa, dear,
克拉丽莎 亲爱的
listen to me. I'm your mother.
听我说 我是你母亲
Let yourself be loved.
让自己过得温暖些吧
It'll take us hours to dig her a grave.
给她挖个坟要好久呢
There's no one around to check us.
周围又没人看着
Make the blow sure and quick.
刀起头落 果断快速
Remember I've paid you extra.
记住 我多付了你钱
I don't want my children to see you hacking at me.
我不想让我的孩子们看见砍头的一幕
Don't break the clasp.
不要弄坏项链的搭扣
I've promised this to one of my ladies.
我答应要把它送给我的一个侍女
Prawns?
对虾
My youngest daughter can't eat them.
我的小女儿从来不吃这个
The flowers.
还有花朵
Full vases, cascading bouquets--
完整的花瓶 瀑布般的花束
where are they?
都在哪儿呢
We were told by the King to save them for the actual day.
国王下令留在当天使用
I need to see their placement.
我得看看布置
What about the wine?
葡萄酒呢
100 casks, flowing freely.
100桶 供大家畅饮
The nobles will expect it.
招待贵族需要这种礼节
Yes, let them drink and swim in my blood
让他们喝吧 沉浸在我的血里
and wonder who among them is next
然后想想 一旦那个私生子
once that bastard Sebastian takes the throne.
塞巴斯蒂安登基 接下来死的会是谁
Come in, please. I'm nearly ready.
请进吧 我快准备好了
No rush. They're bringing the horses around.
不急 他们在牵马
No rush?
不急
I feel awful we stopped at all.
单是中途休息我已经很内疚了
You swear you didn't do it for me.
你确定不是为我才下令休息的吗
Because I'm a terrible rider.
因为我马骑得不好
We've gained time on horseback
比起乘马车
we never would have achieved by carriage.
骑马已经快了许多
But we needed rest.
但我们需要休息
The horses were about to drop as well.
马匹也快累坏了
And, in truth, it may not matter.
说实话 这也许不重要了
My mother might already be dead.
我母后可能已经死了
Don't say that.
别这样说
You might think
你也许觉得
she deserves it after all she's done. To Mary.
她对玛丽做了那么多坏事 这是她活该
I think even Mary would say that's in the past.
我觉得就连玛丽也会说那些事都过去了
It will be soon if I can convince my father to spare her life.
如果我能说服父王饶她一命 那才算过去了
It's unbelievable, really. What?
真的很不可思议 什么
If all goes well,
如果一切顺利
Bash begins his life with Mary and I get exile.
巴斯和玛丽会开始一起生活 而我会被驱逐
And my mother.
还有我母亲
Not for long.
不会很久的
I'll set her up somewhere, far away,
我会把她安置在很远的地方
with my brothers and then... I'll be on to the next.
跟我的弟弟们一起 而我就继续上路
Where will you go?
你会去哪里
I was thinking Morocco.
我在考虑摩洛哥
You don't think you'd stand out in Morocco?
你不觉得你在摩洛哥会太显眼吗
Sweden then.
那就瑞典
Perhaps it's a land you'll visit one day,
也许有一天你也会去那片大♥陆♥
walking along a frozen river,
漫步在结冰的河边
a displaced prince will appear in front of you.
流离失所的王子会出现在你面前
Well, I hope I never see you again.
希望我再也见不到你
Because you're safe, settled.
因为你会很安全 开始了新生活
Married with children of your own.
已经结婚 有了自己的孩子
I hope the same for you.
我希望你也是如此
Francis, when you see Mary...
弗朗西斯 到时候见了玛丽...
We ran into each other at a chateau outside of...
我们在一处城♥堡♥偶遇了
Angers. Angers.
昂热城外 昂热
Traveled with each other for a day,
于是就同行了一天
and that is all.
仅此而已
I know you live your life in service to her.
我知道你这辈子都在服侍她
Mary is my friend.
玛丽是我的朋友
Nothing we did will change that.
我们做的任何事都不会改变这一点
That was lovely.
真不错
I think you should go now.
我觉得你现在该走了
Don't do this to yourself.
别这样对自己
I won't leave you.
我不会离开你的
I need to know you're all right.
我得确定你没事
If it comforts you.
如果这样能慰藉你
Why do you do it?
你为什么要这样做
Sometimes, when one is given a gift
有时 一个人得到了馈赠
and worries they've lost it,
但是又担心已经失去
they must return to its source-- the giver itself.
那就必须去找这种馈赠的施与者
And for me...
对我而言
...that is death.
那就是死亡
Or as near death as I dare to venture.
或者是我敢于尝试的濒死状态
Stop it, please!
别这样 求你了
The vision-- I wasn't done.
那些幻象 我还没看完
You saw something?
你看见了什么吗
This changes everything.
这预言会改变一切
I will die for this.
我会因此送命的
The Queen will kill me herself.
王后会亲手杀了我
What a show.
真是华丽啊
She's going out in style.
她要风度翩翩地死去
Must I do everything?
为什么都得我来做
Shall I catch my head in my own hands, too?
我是不是还要亲手接住我掉下的脑袋
When can we talk about my tomb?
什么时候能谈谈坟墓的事
A Florentine sculptor? 20 tons of marble?
佛罗伦萨雕塑家 20吨♥大理石吗
I can't afford it. After the 100 musicians,
我付不起 特别是在雇了100个乐手
the dozen ships made of silver and gold...
造了十几艘金银船之后...
Symbolic of my journey to Heaven.
这是我魂归天国之途的象征
I'm not asking for a fleet.
我又没要一支舰队
You're not headed for Heaven either.
反正你也进不了天国
You're dragging this out.
你这纯粹是在拖延时间
You have to wait for final word
反正你都要等
on Bash's legitimization anyway.
是否扶正巴斯的最终决定
Why kill me if the line of succession
如果继承权回到我儿子手上
reverts to my sons?
何必还要杀我
You're a treasonous adulterer.
你是个叛国的通奸者
Then I'll continue with the seating chart.
我还是继续安排座位吧
Mary, the feast will be held there.
玛丽 筵席在那边举♥行♥
Choose your place of honor.
挑个你喜欢的位置吧
You are going to die.
反正你都要死了
What they write about your execution won't matter.
他们怎样记录你的死刑并不重要
It will to my children.
对我孩子来说很重要
50 musicians. I'll reduce the gold inlay on my tomb.
50个乐手 墓上的黄金装饰可以少一点
What is that?
什么声音
There's a royal visitor.
有皇室来访
French court has gone to hell.
法国宫廷这是要天翻地覆吗
But I'm here now, dear.
不过我来了 亲爱的
Mother.
母亲
So I sent you here to wed a king
我送你来是要嫁给国王的
and find you engaged to a bastard.
结果你却和一个私生子订婚了
My darling, your engagement to Francis
亲爱的 你和弗朗西斯的婚约
was a careful negotiation set in place when you were six.
是在你六岁时 经过仔细的协商斟酌后定下的
And now you tell me
可你现在告诉我
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表