剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
It seems Henry's had misgivings.
看样子亨利有所顾虑
He needs time to think.
他需要时间考虑
Thank God.
感谢上帝
It may be only in a temporary reprieve,
可能这只是暂时缓刑
but at least I've achieved that.
但至少我成功了
At the price of convincing the devil you're married to
付出的代价是让那个跟你结婚的魔鬼
that you love him.
相信你真的爱他
I do love him, Richard.
我确实爱他 理查德
I had to speak the truth.
我不得不说实话
There are times when lies...
有的时候谎言
lack sufficient power.
缺乏说服力
Richard, no man has ever cared for me the way you do.
理查德 没有人比你更在意我
You left court to throw off suspicion,
你为了摆脱嫌疑离开了宫廷
and now you've returned...
但现在你却回来了
to take up a task you despise,
接手了自己所不屑的任务
and all to protect me.
都是为了保护我
And for myself.
这也是为了我自己
I dared not let Henry appoint someone else to prosecute you.
我不敢让亨利指派别人向你提起诉讼
Who knows what they might have found?
谁知道他们会发现什么
Don't pretend to be self-interested, my dear.
别假装是为了一己私利了 亲爱的
You never could pull it off.
你敷衍不了我
Catherine, all these years without you,
凯瑟琳 这些年没有你在身边
imagining you in Henry's arms.
只能想着你在亨利的怀里
Can't you lie,
你就不能撒一次谎
and say you love me best?
说你最爱的人是我吗
I will always love you best, Richard, my heart.
我一直都最爱你 理查德 我的心肝
You're the one man I have never lied to.
只有对你 我从未撒谎
Unless this is a lie.
除非这句话就是谎言
For years, Catherine was unable to get pregnant.
凯瑟琳很多年都怀不上孩子
She felt rejected by the king, humiliated
她感觉自己被国王拒绝了 羞辱了
and frightened, I'm sure.
一定很惊慌
A queen who can't produce an heir?
身为王后却无法孕育子嗣
So, she turned for comfort to someone else.
所以她转而从别人那里获取安慰
Who?
谁
I never saw his face.
我没看到他的脸
But the notes, the secret letters that flew back and forth
但是在她快要分娩时 经常会有便签
as the time came for her to give birth.
还有秘密信件往来
The orders to her ladies-in-waiting,
她给侍女的那些命令
the fear the King might find out.
害怕国王会发现
She slapped one of the ladies, told her to be more careful.
她扇了一位侍女一耳光 让她小心点
Servants are invisible to the highborn.
贵族根本看不上奴仆
They think we aren't even there.
仿佛我们根本不存在
But we are.
但我们在场
I saw how scared Catherine was.
我看到了凯瑟琳有多害怕
Because it was the lover's child, you see.
因为那个孩子属于她的情人
Not Henry's.
而不是亨利
And you'll testify to this? I will.
你愿意作证吗 是的
Mind you, I'm not one to wish my lady harm.
先说清楚 我并不想伤害王后
If she hadn't done such wickedness to my daughter...
要不是她如此残忍♥地对待我的女儿
Yes.
是的
We all must protect those that we love.
我们都必须保护所爱之人
Have you no evidence beyond notes
你有证据吗
you say were exchanged, notes you never read?
除了那些信件 你从未读过的信件
I thought you wanted to convict the Queen.
你不是想给王后定罪吗
I just want to be sure of the truth.
我只是想确定事实
Well, that's new.
真没想到啊
Why should you think the child wasn't mine?
你为什么觉得孩子不是我的
What color were its eyes?
孩子的眼睛是什么颜色
I can't say. My Lord,
我不知道 陛下
I'm afraid the witness doesn't seem that helpful.
看来所谓的证人并不能帮到我们
I could take her and question her further.
我可以带她走 继续审问她
I barely noticed the eyes,
我没有注意到眼睛
for the birthmark over half her cheek.
因为她的脸上全是胎记
Birthmark? The child was born
胎记 孩子的脸上
with a port-wine stain just above her lip.
唇瓣的上方 有红色胎记
The Queen reacted unfavorably to it.
王后看到之后很不快
The girl was handed off to Nostradamus's father,
女孩被交给了诺♥查♥丹♥玛♥斯♥的父亲
the court surgeon,
那位宫廷医生
and must have died soon after, poor thing.
孩子应该很快就夭折了 真可怜
It's not here.
没有
The pagan mark isn't here.
异教♥徒♥的标记不见了
What baby did you take?
你带来的是哪个孩子
This is the same child. She was with the midwife.
就是这个孩子 她在接生婆那里
She's useless to me! Useless!
她根本没用 没用
What do you want me to do with her?
那这个孩子怎么办
What do I care?
关我什么事
Send her to a convent.
送她去修道院
The King wishes to see you.
国王想见你
Richard, my old companion.
理查德 我曾经的同伴
How many taverns did we shut down when we were younger?
我们年轻时 曾一起逛过无数酒馆
I remember how that birthmark runs in your family.
我记得这个红色胎记是你们家的遗传
You were the first of my friends to grow a beard, weren't you?
朋友里 你最先蓄起了胡须 对吗
You're going to kill me, aren't you?
你打算杀了我 对吗
What do you want me to say?
你想让我说什么
That you're sorry!
道歉
You were my friend, and she was my wife.
你曾是我的朋友 而她是我的妻子
I'm sorry I couldn't save you.
很抱歉我没能救你
A short good-bye, I know.
你没来得及道别 我知道
If you need more time together,
如果你还想陪他
I can have his head delivered to your chambers within the hour.
我很快就可以叫人把他的头送到你的房♥间
Always generous in victory.
你赢了之后总是这么大方
It is victory.
我确实赢了
There is enough for the ecclesiastical
这些证据足以使基♥督♥教庭的人
court to render a guilty verdict.
作出有罪裁决
And then you can have your way unobstructed.
然后你的权力之路就会畅通无阻了
And put the son of your choice on the throne.
想让哪个儿子当王都可以
Pagan sympathizer though he is.
哪怕他是异教支持者
What?
什么
Oh, I could be wrong.
可能我说错了
He might not be a pagan sympathizer.
他也许不是异教支持者
He might simply be a pagan, like his mother.
他就是异教♥徒♥ 跟他母亲一样
How dare you make these wild, baseless accusations?
你怎么敢信口雌黄 说出这样的无稽之谈
You have no proof!
你根本没有证据
I'm sure this is familiar, Henry.
你看着眼熟吗 亨利
Diane kept it in her chambers.
这是黛安房♥间里的
Oh, it's just a charming, decorative sculpture.
是啊 这只是个美丽的装饰雕塑
If you had ever cared to read
如果你碰巧读过
Nostradamus's books on Pagan lore, you would know
诺♥查♥丹♥玛♥斯♥写的异教♥徒♥知识书 你会知道
that this represents the soul of its owner.
这个代表着所有者的灵魂
It's meant to be kept in the lover's home,
应该留在爱人的房♥间里
so the lover's soul can be kept close to one's own.
这样相爱的灵魂便可紧紧相依
It's very pretty, if heretical.
非常浪漫 尽管是异教思想
Diane's soul.
黛安的灵魂
Lovely, if a bit lightweight.
很可爱 但是太轻浮
Father, let me speak.
父亲 我想反驳
Silence.
安静
You'll have your turn.
会轮到你的
Let's face it, Henry. What good is a Catholic claim to England
直面它吧 亨利 当法国充斥异教时
when heresy abounds here in France?
天主教♥徒♥在英格兰称王有何好处
The rumors alone could splinter your realm
单是谣言就会使国家破碎
and destroy your entire legacy.
毁掉你所有的遗产
Father, she's lying! She planted the evidence.
父亲 她在说谎 证据是她捏造的
Silence!
安静
I've been betrayed sufficiently for one day.
今天我被背叛的次数够多了
Go on.
接着说
Yes.
是
I can see how you might suspect I had planted the evidence.
我能猜到你在怀疑是我捏造了证据
But as it happens, you've had two guards accompanying me
但是你一直让两名守卫监视着我
wherever I go.
随时随地
How ironic that they are now my witnesses.
讽刺的是他们现在倒成我的证人了
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表