剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
Queen Catherine and I cannot promise
凯瑟琳王后和我无法保证
that the guilty parties will not suffer.
做错事的那一方免受惩罚
Only that they will suffer more intensely
我们只能保证 如果没有人站出来的话
if someone does not come forward.
他们会受到更严重的惩罚
For the sake of France,
为了法国
for your king, and for peace,
为了你们的国王 为了和平
if you know anything, please step forward.
如果你知道什么的话 请上前一步
You will have our protection...
我们会保护你...
and our thanks.
并感谢你
None of you have stepped forward,
没有人上前
that must mean that none of you knows anything.
也就是说你们都不知道内情
Except that isn't possible, is it?
但这是不可能的 不是吗
Let me explain why we will have an answer.
我来解释一下为什么我们需要一个答案
People are questioning whether they're safe in this castle.
人们在质疑这座城♥堡♥是否安全
My home.
这是我的家
That means they're questioning me...
也就是说他们在质疑我...
and everyone in this room.
以及在这个房♥间里的所有人
One of you knows who did this.
你们中肯定有人知道是谁做的
And they will come forward.
在午夜之前
By midnight.
站出来
If not...
否则...
I will send my guards to your villages.
我就派卫兵到你们的村子里
And burn each of your homes to the ground.
把你们每个人的家都夷为平地
No killers on hand, my lord,
目前没有杀人犯在押 殿下
if that's what you're looking for.
如果你是为这个而来的话
A baker who tried to sleep with a nobleman's serving maid,
只有一个试图和贵族侍女上♥床♥的面包师
two drunks,
两个醉汉
and a thief from Alsace.
以及一个来自艾尔萨斯的贼
Bring me the thief.
把那个贼带来见我
Release Samson.
把山姆森带上来
Don't tell anyone I was here.
不要告诉任何人我来过
Yes, my lord.
是的 殿下
Don't call me "my lord."
别叫我"殿下"
They pain me.
它们令我痛苦
Doesn't that matter to you?
你无所谓吗
Yes, but this is my bedroom.
有所谓 但这是我的卧室
I don't want to vacate it for repairs
我不想把它掏空
which don't need to be made.
进行不必要的装♥修♥
The tiles stay.
这些瓷砖要保留
Well, I can't bear to look at them. Then don't.
我看不下去 那就别看
I'll have them covered with any tapestry you like.
我可以用你喜欢的地毯遮住那些瓷砖
Tapestries Diane's chosen.
地毯也是黛安选的
She decorated this room, didn't she?
这房♥间是她布置的 不是吗
Oh, Kenna.
肯娜
I'm weary of this.
我受够了
I'm beginning to find affairs of state more appealing.
我开始觉得政事更吸引人了
Yes, I can't take my mind off them.
我满脑子都是这些瓷砖
You're being ridiculous.
你在无理取闹
Diane's having a 15-bedroom cottage redone.
黛安要重新装♥修♥一栋有15个房♥间的别♥墅♥
And you won't even replace some tiles for me?
而你连为我换换瓷砖都不乐意吗
Do you stop to think what this must be like for me?
你想过我是什么感受吗
I risked everything for you. Kenna.
我为你付出了所有 肯娜
They're just tiles.
只是几块瓷砖罢了
And how many believed you when you told them that?
你跟其他女人这么说的时候有谁相信你了
Where are they now?
她们这会儿在哪呢
I won't be one of them.
我不想和她们一样
You have me.
你有我
You have nothing to fear.
没什么好害怕的
You say that.
说得轻松
Yes, and if you can't trust my word,
是啊 如果你无法相信我的话
how can changing some tiles be enough to persuade you?
换几块瓷砖又怎么能说服你
I don't know.
我不知道
But if it matters enough, you'll find the answer.
如果你足够在乎我 会找到答案的
If you don't mind my asking, my lord,
恕我多嘴 殿下
where are we going?
我们这是要去哪儿
I told you.
我跟你说过
You're being conscripted for a military mission.
你被征召参加一项军事任务
Where will we meet these other soldiers?
我们在哪儿和其他士兵汇合
I've fought for the king before.
我以前为国王打过仗
Usually we gathered up in the bailey. This way.
我们一般都是在城郭集♥合♥ 这边走
That's Blood Wood.
那是血泊森林
Is that where we're going?
我们是要去那里吗
Would you rather go to jail?
你宁愿蹲大牢吗
I might.
也许吧
What do you want from me? What's going on?
您叫我出来干什么 这是怎么回事
We're not going to meet up with other soldiers, are we?
我们不是去和其他士兵汇合 是不是
Keep moving.
继续走
Stop talking.
别说话
We're almost there.
我们就要到了
Come on.
驾
Where's Mary?
玛丽在哪儿
I don't know.
不知道
The last I saw her,
我刚才看见
she was questioning the staff with the queen.
她和王后在审讯佣人们
I'm sure she'll be here soon.
她肯定一会儿就来了
Who'd want to miss this?
谁会错过这个呢
I suppose the king wants our minds off our troubles.
国王大概是想要我们放下烦恼
I wish I could get my mind off him.
真希望我能放下 不再想他
Did I go too far?
我的要求过分吗
Demanding that he tear out a handful of tiles.
只是让他换几块瓷砖而已
Where is the king now?
国王在哪里呢
He said I mustn't miss the fireworks.
他告诉我绝不能错过烟火
Of course he wouldn't say why he couldn't join me.
也没说为什么不能和我一起看
Was he trying to get rid of me
他是不是想摆脱我
so he could have a moment alone with Diane?
借机和黛安独处
Is there some other mistress that he's courting?
也许他去找其他情妇示爱了
God knows I've been trying his patience lately.
天知道我最近一直在考验他的耐性
Kenna, shut up. I'm sorry!
肯娜 闭嘴 对不起
God, no wonder he can't stand me anymore.
上帝 怪不得他受不了我
No, shut up and look.
不 闭嘴快看
You're missing the fireworks.
你错过了烟火
So are you.
你也是
Most of the household staff has been interviewed.
大多数仆人都询问完了
We caught a groom in a lie,
有个仆人说谎了
but it led nowhere.
但是没得到线索
Has Bash learned anything?
巴斯发现什么了吗
He said he was going to question the seriousness of the threat.
他说他会去调查威胁的严重性
He knows how serious it is.
他知道有多严重
I've been doing some questioning of my own,
我也做了一些调查
and do you know what I've learned?
你知道我发现什么了吗
No, tell me.
不知道 告诉我
That Bash used his position and money
巴斯利用他的地位和金钱
to take a prisoner from the castle jails.
从城♥堡♥的监狱里带了个犯人出来
A prisoner he warned would not be returning.
他说这个犯人不会再回来了
A thief.
一个贼
And I can guarantee you that that thief does not deserve
我可以向你保证那个贼罪不至死
to be strung up in the woods and slaughtered like an animal.
不该被吊在森林里像畜生一样被宰杀
And Bash does not deserve to be the one to do it.
巴斯也不是会做这种事的人
Is that what it means to pay the debt?
所谓的还债就是这个意思吗
Human sacrifice?
活人献祭
Bash wouldn't do it. I think he would.
巴斯不会那么做 我认为他会
For you.
为了你
And I can't say that I don't want him to.
我也不能说我不希望他那么做
Because I care for you as well.
因为我也很关心你
I knew that my brother had feelings for you, I just...
我知道我哥哥喜欢你 我只是...
had no idea how deep they ran.
不知道他的感情有多深
You needn't worry about that.
你不需要担心他
But there is something I should tell you.
但是有件事我要告诉你
If you mean to tell me that you've been in his arms,
如果你想说的是 你曾经在他怀中
you needn't bother.
不必麻烦了
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表