剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
Just that he was a very wealthy Hungarian
只是说他是一位非常富有的匈牙利人
who married two rich women.
娶过两位富婆
Both wives died, making him sad,
两任妻子都去世了 让他很难过
but even richer.
却也让他更有钱了
And there was nothing suspect about his finances?
那么他的经济状况毫无疑点吗
He gambled a bit, but all men do.
他有些好赌 但男人不都那样
Besides, you can't gamble away wealth like his.
再说 谁能把他那样的家底儿赌光
My brother came awfully close.
我弟弟差一点就做到了
Talk to Julien.
和朱利安谈谈
You've both been so open to each other till now.
你们俩之前都是无话不谈的
Well, yes and no.
也算不上吧
When I told him I was pregnant but wouldn't say
当我告诉他我已经怀孕 但不想说出
who the father was,
孩子的父亲是谁
he said he wouldn't ask
他说他不会追问我的过去
about my past mistakes if I didn't ask about his.
只要我不追问他的过去
I'm sure he meant nothing more than the usual male adventuring.
只不过是平常男人讨好女人的意思而已
You wed quickly is all.
你们这个婚结得太赶了
It's nerves, Lola.
萝拉 所以会紧张
I'm sure of it.
肯定是这样
Trinidad?
特立尼达岛
Really?
真的吗
That seems awfully far.
听起来够远的
Far from everything.
远离一切
Olivia wants to find a new life with me.
奥利维亚想和我去过新生活
You'd be taking her from all the comforts of court.
你要把她从舒适安逸的宫廷中带走吗
She's been through so much here.
她在这里已经受够了煎熬
We both have.
我们都受够了
The years have been long and dark.
这些年黑暗又漫长
I'm thankful for the time I spent as your adviser,
那些为您出谋划策的时光我感到很荣幸
but I-I want to give her a new start.
但是我想给她一个新的开始
You're trying to save her.
你想救她
You've seen danger here.
你预见到这里有危险
My old friend, how can I say this?
我的老朋友 我要怎么说出口呢
I can't let you leave.
我不能让你走
Your gift of sight is invaluable to me,
你的预言天赋对我而言是无价的
to the safety of France.
对法国的安全更是如此
You can force me to stay...
您可以逼我留下
...but not to see.
但不能逼我做预言
You'll have me, but not my visions.
如果你要牺牲掉我最后的幸福
Not if you cost me this last chance at happiness.
我的预言不会和我一起留下
So you came to me as if I had a choice,
你刚才说得像让我来选择似的
but clearly I don't. You have choices.
显然我别无选择 你可以选
And none will get you what you want from me.
但无论怎样你都拿不走想要的东西
I could take your life.
我能杀了你
This is not a betrayal.
这并不是背叛
This is a friend saying good-bye.
这只是一个朋友的告别
I suppose I'll have to wish you luck, then.
那么 我只能祝你好运了
You'll need it, you know.
这正是你所需要的 对吗
If you think you're safe in the New World,
如果你以为在新环境里会很安全
you're wrong.
那可就错了
The land is soft and sweet, but filled with vipers.
那里的土地柔软芬芳 但却布满毒蛇
I've been thinking,
我在想
and I want to take you to Scotland with me.
我想带你和我一起回苏格兰
Yes, I know,
是的 我知道
you told me that. But when?
你说过 但是什么时候
Next month? Next year? Now.
下个月还是明年 马上
As soon as we can.
尽快走
It will need to be brief,
需要轻装简从
and I'll need to finish my deal with the Cardinal before we leave,
但我要在走之前与主教谈好生意
and make sure that my mother can handle my father.
并确保我母亲能够料理得了我父亲
It won't be easy, may take a day or two.
做到这些不容易 或许需要一两天的时间
You're serious.
你是认真的
But what if we can't seal the deal with the Vatican?
但是万一我们搞不定罗马教廷怎么办
What if your father gets worse? What...?
万一你父亲病情加重怎么办 万一
What if my wife doesn't realize that I love her?
万一我妻子不知道我爱她怎么办
What if she doesn't see that I've put her first?
万一她看不出我把她放在第一位怎么办
Francis, thank you.
弗朗西斯 谢谢
I promise you'll be glad we went.
我向你保证 你会不虚此行的
When Scotland is stronger, France will be stronger, too.
苏格兰变强的话 法国也会更加强大
Well, start packing.
好吧 开始收拾吧
And tell your brother
告诉你哥哥
that Scotland will soon greet her queen
苏格兰即将见到她的女王
and her king.
和国王
Both of you? Really?
你们两个 真的吗
I thought you'd be pleased.
我还以为你会高兴
You wanted a queen for Scotland to bow to,
你想让苏格兰恭迎一位女王
and now you're getting more: a queen and a king.
而现在远超期待 女王和国王
A French king.
一位法国国王
My king.
是我的国王
Scotland's king.
苏格兰的国王
Who arrives with French soldiers,
他会带着法国的士兵
who even has "France" In his name.
连他的名字里都带着法国味
James, this is silly.
詹姆斯 别这么愚钝
Francis is strong
弗朗西斯很强大
and he's devoted to me and to Scotland.
而他是全心全意待我和苏格兰的
When Scotland sees that with her own eyes,
当苏格兰人亲眼见证这一点的时候
the crown will be stronger
王权将会更加稳固
and so will my mother's position.
我母亲的地位也是如此
That's what you wanted, isn't it?
那正是你想要的 不是吗
Of course.
当然
I apologize.
我向你道歉
I worry too much.
我顾虑太多了
Scotland will celebrate her queen,
苏格兰人将会为女王欢庆不已
even if she arrives with some fair-haired French baggage.
即便女王随身携带了什么金毛法国物品
How soon can you leave?
你们什么时候能启程
Uh, Francis has some business to attend to,
弗朗西斯还有事要做
and then we'll leave.
完事之后我们就走
I'll make arrangements immediately.
我马上去安排
You seem worried, my darling.
你看起来有些担心 亲爱的
Are you having doubts?
心存顾虑吗
No.
没有
I'm eager to go.
我非常想离开这里
I've considered it for some time.
计划很久了
I've made mistakes.
我曾经做过错事
I've misread prophecies
我误读了预言
and shared others where I probably shouldn't have.
而且还和错误的人分享
Sooner or later,
总有一天
the truth will catch up to me.
真♥相♥会被人发现
Leaving is the right thing,
离开才是正确的选择
for both of us.
对我们而言都是
I want you to know,
我希望你知道
whatever happens,
无论发生什么事
you've already...
你都已经
Olivia!
奥利维亚
Beware of vipers.
小心毒蛇
She's beautiful,
她很漂亮
but damnably willful and headstrong.
但太过刚愎自用
And there's something not right
别人乱点鸳鸯谱
about someone else telling me who to spend my life with.
总归是不靠谱的
Not to mention she's been with a member of my own family.
何况她还和我的一个亲人在一起过
Uh, forgive my lack of compassion,
请原谅我的缺乏同情心
but I'm not sure whether you're bemoaning
不过我不懂你是在不满你的婚事
your situation with Kenna or mine with Mary.
还是在不满我和玛丽
That was Mimi Natalia, wasn't it?
那位是米米·娜塔莉亚对吧
Mary's brother's footman
玛丽哥哥的侍从
has expensive tastes in courtesans.
看来对妓♥女♥很挑嘛
Suspiciously expensive, I think.
太挑了点吧
It needs more.
再多一点
More?
什么
More red.
红色要多一些
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表