剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
So am I.
我也是
We haven't much time.
我们时间不多了
The servants could return at any moment.
侍者随时会回来
Go back to French Court.
回到法国宫廷去
Don't be alone.
不要自己一个人
There are too many challenges ahead of you.
前面有太多艰难险阻
If the real father is a good man,
要是孩子的亲生父亲是个好人
let him be a part of your lives.
让他成为你们人生的一部分
Promise me that.
答应我
Go now, my love.
快走吧 我的挚爱
Don't look back.
不要回头
Promise me you'll run.
答应我你会逃走
I'll run for my life.
我会逃命的
I lie behind the star-bright sky,
我在星空下安躺
I do not fear this life's good-bye.
不怕此生与过往
Close your eyes for my caress.
闭眼感受我的爱抚
I've never heard that rhyme before.
我从没听过这个韵律
Who taught it to you?
谁教你的
My father.
我父亲
Do you want to tell me what happened to your father?
你想告诉我你父亲的事吗
A bad man killed him.
一个坏人杀了他
I think you're ignorant.
你少自以为是
I think the bloodlust is in you.
你才有对人血的渴望
Whoever killed him will someday be punished.
杀了他的人终有一天会被惩罚
Bad men always get what they deserve.
坏人总是会罪有应得
Francis, Henry had to be stopped.
弗朗西斯 得阻止亨利
It wasn't an easy decision to make,
做这个决定并不容易
but I thought it was the only way.
但我认为那是解决问题的唯一办法
I know what you thought, but you agreed to wait.
我知道你的想法 但你同意等等看的
You lied to me.
你骗了我
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Sorry for what?
抱歉什么
You don't regret it-- we both know that you'd do it again.
你才不后悔呢 我们都知道你还会这么做
When you told me that you wanted to relinquish your claim to England,
当你告诉我 你想要放弃英格兰王位
I stood by you,
我站在你这边
and today when I told you what I wanted,
当我今天告诉你我想要的
I thought you stood by me as well.
我以为你也会支持我
Instead, you worked with my mother
但你却和我母亲连谋
to murder the king of France!
要谋杀法国国王
We wanted to spare you.
我们想让你解脱
I didn't want you to carry
我不想你带着这个包袱
that burden for the rest of your life.
度过余生
I did what you couldn't do.
我做了你做不到的事
I did it for France.
我是为了法国才这么做
For the nation that you used to put before all else,
为了这个你放在首位的国家
even me.
排在我前面的国家
Because that is what rulers do!
因为统治者就是如此
What is wrong with you?!
你到底是怎么了
He is my father!
他是我父亲啊
There are risks that you take for the people that you love.
为了你的至爱之人 是有些风险要承担
You used to know that.
你知道的
Who are you becoming?
你怎么变了
It was good to be with Francis today.
今天和弗朗西斯在一起真的很好
The boy truly loves me, I understand that now.
那孩子真的爱我 我现在知道了
I have misjudged him...
我之前看错他了
in so many ways.
很多方面
He doesn't want England.
他不想要英格兰
He shies from conquest.
他不喜欢征服
Without my constant pushing,
要不是我一直逼他
he would be content to hide under the covers with Mary.
他会满于现状 躲在玛丽身后
I can't live in fear...
我不能生活在恐惧之中
or tolerate it in others.
或容忍♥别人这样
I was so close to death today, I could feel...
我今天离死亡如此之近 我都能感觉到...
its dark hand on my throat.
那黑暗之手掐住我的喉咙
But God...
但上帝
spared me for the work I must do.
宽恕了我必须要做的一切
It is for me to sit on England's throne,
这是为了让我登上英格兰王位
to slay their bastard queen, and rule a new empire!
杀死他们的杂种女王 统治新的帝国
It's what I was meant for!
这是命中注定的
But...
但是...
Francis was right.
弗朗西斯是对的
Before I... I invade England...
在我入侵英格兰之前...
there are things I must do here in France.
法国还有很多事要解决
First...
首先...
I must kill my son...
我得杀了我的儿子
and wed his wife.
然后和他妻子成婚
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表