剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
I saw you.
我看见了
I saw you both.
我看见你们两个
It was a mistake,
那是个错误
I wasn't thinking, and he...
我当时没有仔细思考 而他
He what?
他怎么
Forgot that he was my brother?
忘记他是我哥哥了吗
Forgot that you were my fiance?
忘记你是我的未婚妻了吗
I know that I've made mistakes with Olivia.
我知道我和奥利维亚也犯过错
Seems like the biggest mistake that I made
不过我所犯下最大的错误
was being completely honest with you.
似乎是对你太诚实了
I've been nothing but since you returned,
自从你回来 我一直很坦诚
and each time I've paid the price.
每一次我都付出了代价
Well, tonight, Bash is paying the price as well.
而今晚 巴斯也付出了他的代价
I didn't realize...
我没想到...
I've warned you of the stakes of life at court.
我警告过你 在这里我们处境危险
I told you that we can't act on whim, on feeling.
告诉过你不能冲动 不能感情用事
You didn't listen.
你不听
I did!
我听了
Then why are we here now?
那我们现在还在吵什么
And who will my brother be when he returns?
我的哥哥回来后又会变成怎样的人
I wonder if Henry's cheap display of affection works.
不知道亨利这廉价的告白有没有奏效
If the melted candles pleased
那些融化的蜡烛是否能够
his young mistress.
感动他年轻的情妇
Maybe the fireworks had unintended benefits
也许这些烟火可以
of frightening the heathens in the woods.
吓到森林里那些异教♥徒♥
Do you think they fear fire?
你觉得他们怕火吗
Those pagans?
那些异教♥徒♥
I couldn't say, Your Majesty.
我不知道 陛下
They should.
他们应该怕
May I have a word with Her Majesty?
我能和王后陛下说句话吗
This one claims she has information.
这个仆人声称她有消息要报告
Y-Your Highness.
陛下
I know it's late, but...
我知道时间不早了 但是
You realized the time,
你意识到时间不多
and you knew your house was about to burn down.
也意识到你的家会被烧为灰烬
I understand why you're here.
我明白你为什么来这里
Yes, Your Grace.
是的 陛下
Well, out with it then.
那就快点说出来啊
Contrary to public opinion,
虽然大家都不信
I do not relish destroying people's homes.
但我并不喜欢摧毁别人的房♥子
I believe the girl was hoping for some confidentiality.
看来这个女孩想单独跟我谈
Wait just outside, if you please.
到外面去候着
I'll call if I need anything.
有需要我会叫你
You'd better have more than mere gossip.
你所谓的消息最好比流言有用些
You already have my suspicion for waiting so long.
你的迟疑已经让我起了疑心
My father always told me
我父亲一直教我
that to stick your neck in
好奇心太重
was to see your neck cut.
容易引火烧身
Well. And...
也许吧 我
though I saw one of your guards
我虽然看到您的一个守卫
take that stag's head,
杀死了那头牡鹿
I didn't see his face... Was it one of my guards?
不过我没看到他的脸 我的守卫吗
Yes.
是的
I could tell by his uniform.
从他穿的制♥服♥可以看出来
He came in for scraps as they often do.
他像平常一样进去收拾饭菜
He didn't think anyone saw him.
他以为没人看到
And he-he's a guard, I wasn't about to stop him.
而且他是一名守卫 我没想着要阻止
You stick your neck in and...
因为好奇心太重就会...
Yes, we've already covered that.
行了 这句话说过了
I have nearly a hundred guards.
我的卫兵有近一百人
Did you notice anything about him, anything at all?
你还注意到什么其他特点了吗
He was covered in blood.
他满身是血
Once he had that thing in his grasp.
在他拿到那东西之后
I can tell you that.
我还记得这点
You didn't see no blood on anyone?
您没有看到谁身上有血迹吗
No, I didn't see a guard drenched in blood.
我并没有看到浑身是血的守卫
If he'd a brain, he'd have changed.
有脑子的人肯定早就换衣服了
He would have changed.
他肯定会换衣服
But a guard has only one uniform.
可是守卫只有一套制♥服♥
Another's would be ill-fitting, unkempt.
别人的制♥服♥肯定会不合身 显得很邋遢
My guard Robert, where did he go?
卫兵罗伯特呢 他去哪里了
He left, Your Highness. He said you dismissed him.
他走了 王后殿下 他说你让他走的
Well, I didn't.
我没有
He's responsible for the stag's head
放在苏格兰女王卧房♥的那头牡鹿
placed in the queen of Scotland's room.
就是他的杰作
He's a heretic! Find him.
他是个异教♥徒♥ 去找他
Now!
快点
What are you gonna do to me?
你要对我做什么
Tie it around your feet.
用这根绳子绑住你的脚
My feet?
我的脚
Are you one of those devils of the woods?
你是树林里的恶鬼之一吗
The ones who-who spill blood?
举♥行♥血祭的那些恶魔
I said tie your feet.
我说了 绑住你的脚
And stop talking.
闭上你的嘴
Please.
求您了
Stop begging.
别求了
Say your prayers. You have time.
祈祷吧 我给你时间
Time? Time for what?
时间 要做什么
I need an audience.
我要让人听到
Or all this will be for naught.
不然这一切都白费了
I only stole the money to feed my family.
我偷钱只是为了养活家人
Maybe I deserve to lose a hand,
砍我的手我可以接受
but not-not-not this!
可是别 别杀我啊
My little girl, she's only three.
我女儿 才三岁
She needs her father to look after her.
她需要父亲的照顾
We all have people to look after.
我们都有要照顾的人
Oh, please, don't do this!
求你了 别这样
Oh, no!
不要啊
Don't...
不要
Please release me!
放了我吧
Silence or I will peel you before I slice you.
闭嘴 不然我割你喉之前先剥了你的皮
I don't deserve this!
你不能这样对我
Oh, God!
天呐
No!
不要
You've threatened someone very close to me.
你威胁了我很在乎的人
Now, I need to know.
我需要知道
If I kill someone, anyone,
如果我杀一个人
even someone as wretched as this,
哪怕是这么卑劣的人
my debt will be paid.
就能还清欠下的债
The conditions are simple.
条件很简单
Make the choice and the offering, any human offering,
做出选择 实行血祭 活人血祭
and your debt is paid.
你的债就清了
Then I choose you.
那我选择你
Don't pretend this faith is so strange to you.
别一副这个信仰跟你无关的样子
You're betraying your family, bastard-born or not.
你背叛了你的家人 不论你是不是私生子
Shut up!
闭嘴
It's not just the king's blood in your veins.
你血管里流的不只是国王的血
Your mother's blood is our blood.
你妈妈的血就是我们的血
I think you're ignorant,
你少自以为是
I think the bloodlust is in you.
你才有对人血的渴望
Now it's in you.
现在你也有了
Oh, please.
请进
I know that frown.
你皱眉的表情很熟悉
I see the same on you.
你的表情和我一样
Are you not happy to see me?
你看到我不开心吗
Yes.
开心
Of course.
当然开心
I was thinking about our son.
我在想我们儿子
I'm sure it's not easy on him to see you displaced.
我相信看到你被取代 他一定不好受
It's not the first time.
又不是第一次
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表