剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
You and Lola have spoken?
你和萝拉已经谈过了
Are you confiding in one another now?
你们两个已经互吐真心了吗
I'm sorry. I don't know why I said that.
抱歉 我也不知道我为何这么说
I think perhaps I do.
我大概知道原因
I'm going to tell you something, and I want you to promise
我要告诉你一件事 但我想要你保证
that you won't blame Lola for it.
你不会因此责怪萝拉
We encountered one another in Paris.
我们两个在巴黎相遇了
And we slept together.
我们同床共枕了
It was one night.
只有一晚
I didn't think it mattered.
我当时觉得无所谓
You were engaged to my brother.
因为你和我哥哥订婚了
But she is your friend and she was wracked with guilt,
但她是你的朋友 并一直心怀愧疚
guilt that I now feel,
我现在也颇为愧疚
because, as events would have it, you are, thankfully,
因为事到如今 谢天谢地 我是毕生有幸
mercifully and blessedly, my wife.
神灵眷顾 你是我的妻子了
Mary, I am so sorry.
玛丽 我真的很抱歉
It's all right.
没事
Circumstances were... different.
当时情况比较特殊嘛
I understand.
我理解
Just like that.
就这样吗
You understand?
就这样理解了
You don't even seem surprised.
你看起来一点都不惊讶
Did Lola tell you?
萝拉已经告诉你了吗
I saw you two arrive together at the castle.
我看到你们两个一起回到城♥堡♥
We had been apart...
我们曾经分开过
But we are together now.
但我们现在又在一起了
Utterly. Completely.
全心全意
I am yours.
我是你的
There is nothing between Lola and I.
我和萝拉之间什么也没有
Nothing.
真的
I just lied to my husband.
我刚对我丈夫撒谎了
For you.
为了你
He confessed to your night in Paris.
他向我坦诚了你们在巴黎的那一夜
Oh, no. And I had to pretend
不是吧 我还得假装
not very convincingly, I add--
装作很震惊的样子
that I was shocked.
而我的演技很差
And I'm going to have to go on pretending,
我还得这么一直装下去
until you move on
直到你离开
or until we forget about you. You don't mean that.
或是我们忘了你 你不是说真的吧
Isn't that both what we want, though?
难道这不是我们俩都想要的结局吗
For you to get married and move far away?
你嫁得远远的
Lola, wouldn't it be best if we just told Francis the truth?
萝拉 我们干脆告诉弗朗西斯真♥相♥不更好吗
No. For me, it would not.
不 对我来说 这样一点也不好
Then you could stay in my life,
你继续和我生活在一起
we could find our friendship again.
我们可以重新找回我们的友谊
And what are we now? Enemies?
那我们现在算是什么 敌人吗
I am a liar!
我是个骗子
To my husband.
我欺骗了我的丈夫
And if the truth comes out and he loses faith in me for it,
如果他发现了真♥相♥ 并因此不再相信我
I will resent you.
我会恨你一辈子
It won't come out. Ever.
他不会发现的 绝不会
I will take this secret to my grave.
我会将这个秘密带进我的坟墓
You have to marry Philipe Nardeen. It's the only solution.
你必须嫁给菲利普·纳丁 这是唯一的办法
You both have secrets to hide.
你们俩都有不为人知的秘密
What secrets does he have?
他有什么秘密
Francis told me that the count prefers men...
弗朗西斯告诉我 那位伯爵更喜欢男人
in his bed.
与他同床
He prefers men?
他更喜欢男人
So that's what he meant by "amusing companions."
原来他说的"有趣的同伴"是这个意思
It's all for his inheritance.
他只是为了传宗接代
He'd never be a true husband.
他永远尽不到丈夫应尽的义务
Well, does that matter,
这很重要吗
as long as it solves your problems?
只要能解决你的问题不就行了吗
Keeps you from being shamed?
不让你名声受辱不就行了吗
I'd be living a lie forever with no chance of happiness.
我会一辈子活在谎言中 永无幸福
Well, maybe you've had your chance.
也许你曾有过幸福的机会
What does that mean? It means that you made a mistake,
你这话什么意思 你做错了事
and now you have to fix it before it destroys my marriage.
在这件事毁掉我的婚姻之前 你要弥补
If Philipe Nardeen asks you to marry him,
如果菲利普·纳丁向你求婚
you will accept.
你要答应他
Or I will tell Francis the truth myself.
否则我就亲自把真♥相♥告诉弗朗西斯
Francis.
弗朗西斯
They're beautiful.
它们很漂亮
What was I thinking
我怎么没想到
not giving my new bride a First Light candle?
给我的新娘一支破晓之烛呢
Well, we've been married for some months now.
我们已经结婚好几个月了
There have been too many regrets in too short a time.
这么短的时间里有太多的遗憾
I know that you regret what happened.
我知道你对发生的事很后悔
Lola does, too.
萝拉也是一样
Um, I'm not sure if there's any point to that tonight.
我不认为今晚有这个必要
What do you mean?
你的意思是...
One thing I've learned from your mother's many lectures
你母亲给我讲了很多关于怀孕的知识
and insights on pregnancy is that there are some days
我学到了一点就是
when it's more likely and days when it is less likely.
女性是有排卵周期的
You've been, uh...
一直以来
vigorous in trying to achieve what we both want, but...
你都很有达成我们愿望的性致 但是...
I don't think it's going to happen tonight.
我不认为今晚能成功
Vigorous. Oh, I like that.
性致 我喜欢这个词
I thought you did, too.
我想你也是
I don't make love to you because I want a baby.
我不是因为想要孩子才跟你示爱
I want a baby because I love you.
我是因为爱你才想要孩子
Lady Greer. What a... what a pleasant surprise.
葛瑞尔小姐 真是... 真是个惊喜
I hope I'm not disturbing you.
希望没有打扰到你
No, no. Quite the contrary.
没有没有 恰恰相反
I was... I was actually thinking about you.
我刚才 我刚才正在想你
The reality of your company's even better.
有你的陪伴会更好
I wanted to thank you for offering Leith that apprenticeship.
我想谢谢你给了利思当学徒的机会
It was the least I could do.
这不算什么
Especially when you asked me so kindly.
尤其是你都开口请求我了
He can't know it was my idea.
这事不能让他知道
No, of course.
当然
I know I'm easy to make fun of.
我知道我很容易被取笑
People do.
大家经常会这样
I grow very excited about things that matter to me.
对自己在乎的事 我会非常兴奋
Like peppers. And kindness.
比如胡椒 还有恩惠
Beauty, warmth.
美好的东西 还有温暖
I believe you have some warmth in your heart
我知道你的内心有一处柔软的所在
for the servant Leith.
留给了仆人利思
Oh, I see that even calling him a servant pains you,
甚至连"仆人"这个称呼 都会刺痛你的心
but a-a servant he is.
但他就是一个仆人
I'm well aware of that. I know you are, but...
我明白 我知道你明白 但是...
in my own way, I-I can be quite perceptive,
其实 我有着很敏捷的观察力
as I suggested earlier.
我之前也说过
Please, don't.
不要这样
My dear girl, I see nothing wrong with a harmless flirtation.
亲爱的小姐 无伤大雅的逢场作戏没有错
And I admire your kindness
我很尊敬你的善心
in giving someone you know who is suffering,
愿意给那些经受痛苦的人一点温暖
even a kitchen boy, a soft landing.
哪怕对方只是厨房♥的杂役
Because you know a woman of your status needs a man
因为你知道 像你这种地位的女人
who can provide for her in the manner that you deserve.
需要一个男人为你提供应有的呵护
It sounds so cold.
听起来好冷
But it needn't be.
你不需要觉得冷
It needn't be.
不需要
You've been generous to me, and to Leith, as well,
你对我很好 对利思也是
but I've accepted all the kindness I can from you.
但是你对我的好 我只能接受这么多
Thank you, Lord Castleroy.
谢谢你 卡斯尔雷大人
It's coming.
它来了
What are you?
你是谁
Close your eyes.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
闭上眼睛
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表