剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
All Mary's left me is this hideously stale bread
玛丽只给我留下了可怕的霉面包
and I'm famished.
我都饿扁了
The next time I come,
下次我再来的时候
I'll bring you a crown.
我会把王后之位给你带来
Bash was right--
巴斯说得对
the villager with the poisoned knife is gone,
持毒刀的村民不见了
and the jailer has no idea where she went.
狱卒根本不知道她去哪了
Into the lake, no doubt,
毫无疑问是沉尸湖底了
with rocks in her pockets.
衣兜里装满了石块
Greer?
葛瑞尔
Queen's guards were seen riding out
有人看见王后的卫兵
in the same direction that Mary went.
和玛丽往同一方向去了
Don't they know plotting against the king's son
难道他们不知道谋杀国王之子
will get them killed?
会招来杀身之祸吗
Henry won't stand for it.
亨利不会容忍♥的
Well, that's why the queen's in the middle of it.
所以王后才是主心骨
She must be promising them her protection.
她肯定保证过要保护他们
But Mary asked us to find evidence.
但玛丽让我们找证据
What if the queen hasn't left any?
要是王后没留下证据怎么办
Then we at least have to slow her down.
那至少 我们要拖住她
Let's let the horses rest for a spell.
我们让马暂时休息一下吧
I'm going to check the roads, see if the castle guards
我去确认路上情况 看看城♥堡♥卫兵
are still back behind us. I'll come with you.
是不是还跟着我们 我也去
Two sets of eyes are better than one.
两个人有个照应
Alec... stay here with my cousin.
亚力克 在这里陪着我表妹
I'm not going anywhere.
我哪儿都不去
Need to find herbs to refresh this poultice.
得去采点草药重新敷药了
Will you be offended if I take all this off?
如果我把这套行头脱掉会不会冒犯您
It makes me feel... Trapped?
我感觉 被困住了
I know the feeling.
我知道那种感觉
I'll help you get out of it when we get back.
等我们回来之后我再帮你脱掉
How can you have an uncle that no one knows about?
你怎么会有个无人知晓的舅舅
I'm not the first bastard to bless my family.
我不是家族里的第一个私生子
My mother's father had a bastard son, too.
我的外公也曾有过一个私生子
His name was Jonathan Durand.
他叫乔纳森·迪朗
Isabel's father.
伊莎贝拉的父亲
I never knew him.
我不认识他
Our families weren't close.
我们两家关系并不亲密
When he was executed,
他被处决的时候
Isabel came to live with my family, secretly.
伊莎贝拉偷偷住到了我家
And how did the queen find out about the connection?
王后是怎么查出其中联♥系♥的
No doubt one of her spies saw me visiting her.
她的线人肯定发现我去看过她
Were you taking her money?
你给她钱了吗
And food.
还带了食物
And a lot of unwanted advice.
还有一些扯淡的建议
She was supposed to marry the baby's father,
她本该嫁给孩子父亲的
but he passed away in a border skirmish a few months ago.
但他几个月前在一次边境纷争中丧生了
You're like a big brother to her.
你就像她的兄长一样
A proper big brother wouldn't have gotten her into this mess.
称职的兄长不会给她带来这么大的麻烦
You didn't get her into this mess, I did.
麻烦是我惹的 不是你
Mary...
玛丽
stop blaming yourself.
别自责了
I would like to, but when you say
我也不想的 可你说
that you feel trapped, I can't help but wonder...
你感觉被困住了 我就禁不住...
But I don't feel trapped by you.
我不是被你所困
I feel trapped by the politics,
困住我的是政界
the rules, the formalities.
繁文缛节 条条框框
What I feel about you is...
可我对你的感觉是
You don't have to explain.
你不用解释
Our engagement happened so fast,
我们订婚太突然了
we haven't had time to...
都没有时间能...
Here come the guards. Let's go.
守卫来了 我们走吧
If those are the queen's men,
如果他们是王后的人
they've already tried to kill you once.
既然他们已经对你下过毒手
They won't worry about bringing you back alive, or Isabel.
那他们不会对你或者伊莎贝拉手下留情的
There's a fork in the road just ahead.
前面有条岔路
The one they expect us to take is shorter,
他们肯定以为我们会走那条路
it skirts around the forest. But the other one...
避开森林 可是那条路...
It goes through the Blood Wood.
要穿过血泊森林
A road they wouldn't want to follow.
但他们一定不敢追过来
Is this really necessary?
真有这个必要吗
The Regent ordered you not to pass messages inside the castle.
摄政王禁止您在城♥堡♥内通信
You defied his order.
您违抗了他的指令
I see.
好吧
So the three of you have come
你们竟然三个一起上
to buck each other up, because I'm so frightening?
我有那么可怕吗
Or did you all just want the pleasure
还是说 你们是特地来围观
of seeing me brought so low?
我沦落到何种境地的
I suppose a little bit of each, actually.
两者都有
I guess you're a bit starved for entertainment, Kenna,
我猜你最近可不怎么开心啊 肯娜
now that the king's rejected you.
国王现在不愿意见你了吧
You're so beautiful, I marvel to think
你这么漂亮 我都不敢想象
at how grating and tedious you must also be
你到底是得有多惹人烦 讨人厌
to achieve such a thing.
才能让他抛弃你
Leave her alone.
闭嘴吧
Greer of Kinross.
来自金洛斯的葛瑞尔
Oh, you're so plucky
胆子挺大啊
and brave and ripe and ready.
成熟果敢明事理
Coming to court to sell yourself to a noble
早就做好了嫁给贵族的准备
in order to salvage your father's failures.
就为了挽回你父亲的失败
I hope your flesh isn't too weak to safeguard your virtue,
衷心希望你能守住你的贞操
as it's all your family has left.
你们全家可都指望着这个呢
You can stop bullying everyone now.
你还是省省吧
The reason we came here is to tell you we're the only
我们来这儿是想告诉你
three faces you'll be seeing for a while.
你最近都只能见到我们三个了
No more guards, no more servants,
没有守卫 没有仆人
no one else you can threaten or bribe.
没人会受你威胁 你也买♥♥通不了任何人
So you're the strong one.
所以你是最厉害的一个喽
Are you also the smart one, Lola?
就是不知道你够不够聪明了 萝拉
If so, you'd know you've already let your queen down.
不然你就明白自己早就让女王陛下失望了
You three coming here tells me she's not in the castle.
你们三个来 说明她不在城♥堡♥里
Otherwise, she'd have delivered this message.
不然 她肯定会亲自来找我
It also tells me she's probably off helping that bastard
也说明了她很可能在帮那个杂种
and his escaped lover.
还有他逃走的情人
And you saying so tells us Mary was right.
既然你这么说了 那么玛丽就是对的
You've had a hand in every plot against Bash,
你亲手策划了每一个针对巴斯的阴谋
including the one on his life.
还试图谋杀他
And if you've left a scrap of evidence, we'll find it.
我们会找到你留下的蛛丝马迹
Run, little girls, run away.
逃吧 小女孩们 逃跑吧
Her water's broken.
她羊水破了
My baby's coming.
我要生了
And soon. How soon?
很快了 还有多久
The labor can take minutes or it can take hours.
几分钟 几个小时 都有可能
Either way, we won't be getting out
不管如何
of the Blood Woods before it's dark.
天黑前我们都走不出血泊森林了
We can't go back.
我们不能回去
The queen's guards will catch us.
王后的守卫会抓住我们的
And even if we could turn back,
就算我们能安全返回
she can't give birth in a moving carriage.
她也不可能在行驶的马车里分娩
Both she and the baby could die.
母子二人都可能会有危险
Here, at least she has a chance.
在这里生 她至少还有机会活下去
There's a tent in the carriage.
马车里有帐篷
We'll have no fire,
我们不能生火
and the moment this baby is born,
不管白天黑夜 孩子一出生
we get back on the road, day or night.
我们就得开始赶路
My muscles hurt so much, I can barely move.
我全身都痛 动都动不了
Have you had anything to drink?
你喝水了吗
Some milk yesterday morning. Why?
昨天早上喝了点牛奶 怎么了
I've seen this before.
我见过这种症状
And the muscles clench without enough water,
肌肉缺水会收缩
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表