剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
The Protestant insurgents surrounding her castle
围住她城♥堡♥的新教♥徒♥叛军
are demanding blood.
要求血债血偿
It's no longer a case of fighting them.
这已经不是和他们对抗的问题了
If she has any hope of survival,
如果想活下来
she needs to escape in secret.
她就得秘密逃走
But she needs money to do so.
但是要逃走需要钱
For guards, transport, bribes if necessary.
给侍卫 用作交通费 甚至是用来贿赂
Well, this is awful.
太不幸了
But why are you coming to me?
但是你来找我♥干♥什么
You know that I can't... She also wrote to me
你知道我不能 之前你有生命之虞时
of a time when you feared for your life.
她也给我写过一封信
You wrote to my mother asking for help.
她告诉我你写信向她求助
And she came through with a loan of 50,000 crowns
于是她带了五万克朗来
to recruit an army. I never used that money.
帮你招兵买♥♥马 那笔钱我从未用过
Well, you never gave it back, either.
可你也从未归还
I've exchanged ten times that amount with your mother.
我跟你母亲50万都交易过
Is this really about an old debt?
你真的要来跟我翻旧账吗
No. It's about how it feels
不 我是觉得你知道
to be a female ruler, trapped and alone.
作为一个女性统治者孤身被困的感受
If anyone knows how terrifying that is, it is you.
那种可怕的感觉你最清楚了
And I'd help if I could.
要是我有办法的话肯定会帮忙
But all of the court's money is tied up in the war with Calais.
但是宫廷的钱都用在加来的战争上了
I'm not talking about the court's money.
我说的不是宫廷的钱
I'm talking about your money.
是你的钱
The funds you keep hidden.
你私藏的那些钱
Just in case you have to leave France in a hurry.
为有朝一日你不得不匆忙离开法国准备的
I don't... Don't try to deny it.
我不... 不要否认了
Not six months ago,
事情过去还没半年
you escaped the tower and were ready to disappear
那时你逃出锁塔 准备消失
because Henry wanted you dead.
因为亨利想置你于死地
How were you going to support yourself in exile?
你要是跑了要怎么养活自己
You and my mother were friends once.
你和我母亲以前是朋友
I wish her well.
希望她能躲过此劫
There is no hidden money.
但我没什么私房♥钱
Catherine, I beg of you!
凯瑟琳 我求你了
You're a queen! Don't beg.
你是堂堂女王 不要求人
It invites sympathy, then pity, then disdain.
否则会引人同情 可怜 然后就是鄙视
Give the impression that you're weak,
会让人觉得你很懦弱
and you'll soon need a secret fund.
这样你马上就需要私房♥钱了
That's all. You may go.
可以了 你们下去吧
Who's there?
是谁
John Priveaux.
约翰·普沃
At your service.
陛下有何吩咐
I wondered when you'd get here.
你是怎么进来的
You weren't seen?
没被人发现吗
I'm never seen.
从未被发现过
And yet your name is known in certain circles.
可是你在某些圈子却声名远扬
Your uncle's for one?
你舅舅就是其中之一吧
He has spoken of your rise in your field.
他跟我说过你的发家史
A man who gets the job done. A mercenary.
替人办事 雇佣兵
Your messenger said you had an urgent matter to discuss.
去送信的人说你有紧急事务协商
Queen Catherine has a secret stash
凯瑟琳王后私藏了一笔黄金
of gold somewhere for emergencies.
以备不时之需
I need you to find it and bring it to me.
我要你找到黄金带给我
I would have preferred to have not used your services,
我也不想找你来办事
but I gave Catherine the option of being a human being
可我给过凯瑟琳做个好人救人一命的机会
and saving a life, and she refused.
她拒绝了
Was that wise?
这样做明智吗
Considering you're about to steal it?
您是想把黄金偷来啊
Done right, she won't even notice it's gone.
做得好她就不会发现黄金不翼而飞
Perhaps not for months.
可能好几个月都不会发现
By then, it will be too late.
到那时 一切都晚了
Fair enough.
说得对
I'll have it for you in two days.
两天后我会把黄金交到您手上
Well, how will you go about it?
你想怎么做
You don't want the details.
细节您不必知道
I won't have blood spilled if that's what you're intending.
我不想看到有人因此丧命
No one intends to spill blood.
不会有人故意去杀人
But plans go awry.
但是计划赶不上变化
Obstacles come up.
困难阻碍也会出现
I can't be expected to finish my job with half my tools.
不让我放开手脚去做 我无法完成任务
No innocent blood then.
那就不要伤及无辜
Promise me.
向我保证
I can promise I'll try.
我只能说我尽量
But if it gets in the way of success...
但是如果有人碍手碍脚...
You will keep me apprised before any serious action is taken.
你若想有大动作 必须提前告诉我
Leave everything to me.
都交给我吧
Forgive me, Father.
原谅我 神父
Since my last confession,
我上次忏悔之后
I have taken the Lord's name in vain many times.
又多次辜负了上帝
And ordered the assassination of a dozen Scottish visitors.
我下令刺杀了一群苏格兰客人
I struck my servant.
我打了我的仆人
A slap, which I regret,
扇了她一耳光 对此我很后悔
as it was a loss of self-control.
我是失控了才那么做的
And she's been sulky ever since.
自那时起她就一直郁郁寡欢
Also, my cousin
还有 我的表亲
Hortensa is here.
霍顿莎来了
Expect worse of me.
她就想看我过得不好
I loathe her.
我憎恶她
I'm prepared for my penance.
我准备好忏悔了
Father?
神父
Oh, come, Bash, the air is bracing, we're all young and wed,
巴斯 空气这么好 我们又年轻新婚
and you must shake this black mood.
你不要一直这么闷闷不乐嘛
There's nothing that you can do.
你也无能为力
That's exactly the problem, isn't it?
这正是症结所在 不是吗
I'm here while thousands bleed
成千上万人亡于英格兰人剑下之时
from English swords.
我却在这里
And my brother...
还有我弟弟...
Francis will survive the war.
弗朗西斯不会有事的
You must believe that.
你必须坚信这点
It's true, Bash.
确实 巴斯
There's no point in imagining anything else.
你胡思乱想也于事无补
Come play.
来玩吧
Is that as good as you've got?
你就这点本事吗
Lola!
萝拉
Are you all right?
你没事吧
It's just a cramp.
一阵绞痛而已
Uh, they've been happening.
最近经常如此
But this one... uh, perhaps I should lie down.
但是这次... 我还是躺下为好
We need to take care of you.
快去休息一下
We'll stop and rest here.
我们在此驻扎休息
How much further to the English line, sir?
距离英格兰边境线还有多远 长官
Just a few miles.
只有几英里了
What is your name?
你叫什么名字
Leith Bayard, sir.
利思·贝亚德 长官
I am in your debt, Leith Bayard.
你救了我一命 利思·贝亚德
I told him you were a good luck charm.
我告诉过他您运气好
Who'd kill the Dauphin of France?
谁能杀了法国王子不成
We were safe with you.
我们跟您在一起很安全
I'm not a good luck charm.
我不是运气好
No.
不尽然
I know you're there.
我知道你在我对面
Oh, you're wise not to speak,
你不说话真是太明智了
though it tells me more than you think.
不过这样我知道得更多
For one thing,
首先
this has nothing to do with the war.
这个肯定与战争无关
If it did, our negotiations would be much more in the open.
否则我们的谈判会公开进行
You'd be boasting about your English superiority.
你好炫耀一下你的英格兰优越性
And for another,
其次
it tells me that you don't intend to kill me...
我知道你目的不在于杀我
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表