剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
You don't look fine.
你脸色不好
What is it?
怎么了
I received word from my family's banker.
我收到了家族银行的信
The dowry was transferred to my husband two days ago.
嫁妆在两天前已经转到我丈夫名下了
The money Julien has been waiting for has arrived and is in his grasp.
朱利安觊觎已久的钱财已经到手了
I thought you were holding it back.
你不是说要再等等吗
No, the banker couldn't, not anymore.
不 银行的人不能等了
Legally, he's owed it.
他现在合法拥有那笔钱了
And worse still, the banker said
更糟糕的是
Julien had been pressing for it.
银行的人说他已经要求很久了
That he'd been relentless.
他毫不留情面
But you have no proof he needs the money, do you?
但你没有证据表明他需要这笔钱吧
No.
没有
But Julien married me before he loved me, or I loved him.
但朱利安在我们爱上对方之前就娶了我
And I do love him...
我确实很爱他
But...
但是...
why would he, why would any man,
他为什么会...为什么会有人
marry a girl pregnant with another man's child
愿意娶一个怀了别人孩子的女人
unless he was going to get something out of it?
除非其中有利可图
And what if he did?
如果确实是这样呢
What if he's secretly broke
如果他破产了 感到很羞愧
and ashamed, or in debt.
或者欠了一大笔帐
And he met and married a very rich girl
他娶了一个很有钱的女孩
who only married him
而她之所以嫁给他
because she's pregnant with another man's child.
只是因为她怀了别人的孩子
And what if those two people fell in love anyway?
而这两人却最终坠入了爱河
If the end of your story is a happy one,
如果你的故事有个幸福快乐的结局
then does how it began really matter?
为什么要纠结于它的出发点呢
I hope Lord Castleroy is your happy ending.
我希望卡斯尔雷大人是你的幸福结局
Do you think of Leith often?
你还会常常想起利思吗
Every day.
每天都会
I pray for his future,
我为他的未来祈祷
I pray for his survival...
我祈祷他能活下来
even though I'll never set eyes on him again.
哪怕我永远也见不到他了
Fire!
开火
The English have placed a wagon full of gunpowder
英格兰人把一辆装满火♥药♥的马车
next to the cannon, for ease of reloading.
停在大炮旁边 便于装弹
One flaming arrow, well-aimed, would take it out,
一支方向精准的火箭就能把它拿下
as well as the entire English squad.
也能拿下整个英格兰军队
You won't make it ten feet out of
你一走出这树林十步之内
these trees before you're blown to pieces.
就会被炸成碎片
If I acted alone, yes, but not if we work together.
我独自作战确实不行 但我们能团队合作
That cannon can only shoot in one direction at a time.
大炮一次只能对准一个方向
If you were to charge down the right flank, drawing its fire,
如果你们向右翼冲击 吸引火力
I could sneak down the left and get close enough to take the shot.
我可以潜行到左翼 接近射击理想距离
Calais... They don't care about Calais.
加来... 他们不关心加来
They know how lords and generals talk of battle.
他们知道领主和将军都是怎么谈论战争的
The men are chess pieces.
士兵只是棋子而已
But we don't see ourselves that way.
但我们自己不这样觉得
No one risks their life for some Lord's strategy.
没人想冒着生命危险去配合领主所谓的战略
We do it for those we love,
我们是为了所爱之人
for our brothers-in-arms,
为了战场上的兄弟
and so we don't look like cowards.
所以我们不是懦夫
And for money.
还为了钱
I don't view you as chess pieces.
我没有把你们当成棋子
Then prove it.
那就证明给我看
Get us out of here alive.
把我们活着带出去
I can't promise that.
我无法保证
But this is not a Lord's strategy.
但这不是什么领主战略
This is about survival.
这关乎于生死存亡
That cannon is the fist of God.
那门大炮就是上帝之拳
If we stay here and do nothing,
如果我们坐以待毙
it will pound us to pieces.
它会把我们炸成碎片
But if we advance,
但如果我们前进
dispersed and on the move,
分散开 不停移♥动♥
the English won't know who to target.
英格兰人就不知道该瞄准哪里了
It is the best chance for most of us to survive.
这是让我们大部分人活下来的最佳机会
Greer told Lola not to worry about Julien,
葛瑞尔让萝拉不要担心朱利安
but I worry.
但我很担心
All I'm asking is that you get close to him,
我只是想让你接近他
feel him out on his finances.
试探一下他的财力
No. His background?
不要 那看看他的背景
No. Well, why not?
不要 为什么
You don't want to pick this marriage apart.
拆散这段婚姻对你没有好处
It came together very quickly.
他们在一起得太快了
Let them find their way.
让他们按自己的方式来吧
You know.
你知道了
That Lola got pregnant by someone else.
萝拉怀了别人的孩子
That's why she rushed to the altar.
所以她才这么急着结婚
Do you know by who?
你知道是谁的吗
No.
不知道
But I suspect you do.
但我觉得你知道
Some cad who can't take responsibility.
一个不能对她负责的卑鄙男人
But she found Julien.
但她找到了朱利安
And maybe she's lucky.
也许她很幸运
Her child will have a name, respectability...
她的孩子会有名分有地位
She's in love with him.
她爱上他了
And if he's not in love with her...
但如果他不爱她...
She can never be free of him.
她将永远不能离开他
They're wed.
他们结婚了
She can protect her heart.
但她可以不让自己受伤害
And as her friend, I want to help her do that.
作为朋友 我希望帮她做到这一点
As my husband,
作为我的丈夫
I want you to help me.
我希望你能帮我
Please?
求你了
You said you would keep me apprised
你明明说过 在采取极端行动之前
before any serious action was taken.
都会先通知我
I've spilled no blood.
我手上没沾血
You kidnapped the queen of France!
你绑♥架♥了法国的王后
And cut off her ear.
还切下了她的耳朵
You really are new at this, aren't you?
你还真是这方面的新手啊
The queen is fine.
王后毫发无损
I purchased the ear off a grave-digger.
那是我从掘墓人那里买♥♥的耳朵
And put Catherine's earring on it to better tell the tale.
然后戴上了凯瑟琳的耳环 让故事更可信
Besides, your orders were to get the money as quickly as possible.
再说了 你不是想尽快拿到那笔钱吗
By stealing it!
我说的是偷
Not by ransoming her.
不是绑♥架♥勒索她
The Medicis are refusing to pay.
梅第奇家从不支付赎金
I could have warned you about that.
我本想警告你这一点
The ransom is a distraction.
赎金只是为了分散注意力
What anyone would expect in a kidnapping.
人们总以为绑♥架♥是为了赎金
And is it your intention to kill the queen?
难道你想要杀掉王后吗
Since she surely suspects I'm responsible.
她肯定怀疑是我指使的
Oh, she suspects all right.
她不仅是怀疑
She's offered me double my fee to bring her your head.
甚至付两倍的钱让我取你的项上人头
Relax, Mary.
别紧张 玛丽
I wouldn't succeed in my line of work
如果我这么容易叛变
if it were known that I could be turned so easily.
就不会在这一行干得这么出色了
I'm not going to kill Catherine.
我不会杀凯瑟琳
And you won't be blamed for this.
你也不会因此受到牵连
How do you intend to pull that off?
你要怎么做到这一点
The queen has no way of proving you're responsible.
王后无法证明你是幕后指使
So all we need is a credible alternative.
我们只需要一个替罪羊
Someone we can frame for the crime.
一个可以陷害栽赃的人
I'll deliver the queen the head.
我会把头交给王后
She'll pay me, and I'll give you the money.
她付我钱之后 我把钱给你
Minus my cut.
减去我的报酬
The queen goes free, and everyone's happy.
王后恢复自♥由♥ 每个人都有所获
Except for the innocent soul who dies in my stead.
除了那个代替我死去的无辜生命
If you're worried about innocence,
如果你不想让无辜的人死去
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表