剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
My skin is burning.
它在灼烧我的皮肤
It's burning!
我要被烧死了
Guards, someone, help me!
卫兵 来人啊 救命
Somebody help me, please! Guards!
救命啊 来人啊 卫兵
She was right there on the floor.
她刚才就在那边的地板上
She was dying. Where-where could she have gone?
她快死了 还能去哪呢
They took the evidence.
他们失手了
Whoever did this failed in their attempt on you.
所以要销毁罪证
Go! Now!
快去找
An assassin with a dying girl could not have gone far.
一个刺客带着个垂死的女孩是走不远的
Go! Go! She was right there.
马上去找 她明明就在那里
How could anyone have escaped with her?
她怎么可能会被带走
The passageway.
有条密道
I don't know how far it goes...
我不知道密道有多长
or where, but...
或是通向哪里 但...
Could they have gone through here?
他们有可能从这里逃走吗
No. No, they'd echo.
不可能 这里会产生回音
We'd hear them.
很容易被发现
These passages are all stone, nothing in them,
这密道里都是石头 什么也没有
but I didn't know one connected to this room.
而且据我所知 没有房♥间连着这条道
You know about them?
你知道这些密道吗
This castle's been built over centuries.
这座城♥堡♥有几百年的历史了
The passageways-- they connect the older parts to the new.
密道是为了沟通城♥堡♥新建的部分
They're mostly sealed up now, dead-ends.
只不过现在封死了 走不通了
I'll have the guards check them anyway.
总之我会让卫兵检查一下
Where were your guards when you came in?
你进来的时候守卫都去哪了
Well, they-they... they weren't here.
他们... 反正他们不在这里
I, uh... I saw the servant,
我... 我看见那个仆人
and I thought... I thought it was safe.
我... 以为不会有什么危险
They'll be dealt with.
他们会处理好的
In the meantime,
与此同时
that English envoy needs to be detained and questioned.
要暂时扣押并审问那个英格兰特使
Do that.
去吧
By all means.
尽你所能
Your Grace.
陛下
Had enough sun?
是太阳晒的吗
Or are you blushing?
还是你脸红了
Both.
都有
I wondered when I might find a moment alone with you again,
自从上次我们欢愉后
as I very much enjoyed our last.
我就想再找时间跟你独处
Then I decided a public chat might be the best way
后来我想 为了你的名誉着想
to protect your reputation.
一次公开的交谈是明智之举
Hmm. I didn't know I, um...
我不知道... 我...
I'd wondered if...
我想知道...
If it meant anything to me?
我把那一次放心上吗
I can't stop thinking about you.
我止不住对你的想念
I wish we hadn't stopped, but...
我想结束这关系 但...
but I understand why.
但我无法停止
A maiden's virtue is everything.
少女的贞洁就是一切
I want a woman, not a maiden.
我要的不是少女 是女人
As king, I've learned to be very clear about when to state my terms.
作为国王 我很清楚什么时候挑明
Enjoy the festivities.
好好享受庆典
The English can't do this,
英格兰人不能这么做
not under the laws of diplomacy,
外交法不允许
not under French law, not in our home.
这里是法国 法国的法律也不会允许
You can't prove they did anything
在找到那个女仆前
until the servant's body is found.
你无法证明他们做过什么
Corner the English envoy, torture him if needs be.
把英格兰特使关起来 有必要就用刑
He's had no problem torturing Mary.
他折磨玛丽可一点都不手软
Simon's having a glass of sherry with my advisor.
西蒙当时在和我的大臣喝酒
He's well aware of the consequences
如果能证明他是幕后黑手
if we can prove he's behind this.
他清楚自己下场
You're not gonna do anything, are you? I didn't say that.
你打算坐视不管是吧 并非如此
You're just going to keep her here,
你只想留住她 就像个
like some acquisition,
你也许永远不会用到的
a weapon you might never use.
摆设或是武器一样
Alliances are weapons.
盟友就是武器
Her life is at risk over an alliance we may never honor.
比起名不副实的盟友 她的性命更重要
End it. Let her go.
结束一切 让她离开
Her life is always at risk.
她的一直生存在危险之中
She first came to us when she was six
六岁时第一次来这里
because the English wanted to kill her.
就是因为英格兰人想要她的命
She's no safer here than anywhere else. Exactly.
她在这里也安全不了哪里去 没错
Where do you think she's going to go, back to Scotland?
那你觉得她还能去哪 回苏格兰吗
Her mother doesn't want her back,
在成为法国王后之前
not without a king for a husband.
她母亲不会希望她回去
She's here doing her job,
她要在这完成她的使命
and her job is waiting for me to decide when you should marry her.
也就是等我决定你们的何时成婚
She... She is not... going anywhere.
她 她不会离开这里
She's not just an alliance; she's a girl,
她不仅是盟友 也是一个女孩
under your care.
需要你的关怀
But that's of no matter to you, is it?
但这对你来说无关紧要 对吧
I'm intrigued by how much she matters to you.
我很好奇她对你有多么重要
All this worry for a girl you claim you don't want to marry.
你口口声声说不想娶她 却处处为她考虑
The English envoy has been questioned.
已经审问过那位英格兰特使了
He had an alibi for everything.
他有充分的不在场证明
I'm not surprised.
早就想到了
I hope you know I take your position seriously
我希望你知道我是设身处地地为你着想
and I want to help.
我想要帮忙
As best I can.
竭尽我所能
As I suspect my brother is already doing.
我想我哥哥已经有所行动了
I saw you talking.
我之前看到你们在交谈
He's gone after Colin, hasn't he?
他去追科林了 对吧
Yes.
没错
Are you angry?
你生气了吗
No. No. You need more than a show of our support,
没有 我们必须以实际行动支持你
but it's... it's near dark.
但天色已晚
He should be back by now.
他该回来了
You must have given him some lead.
你肯定给他提供了一些线索
He was following a trail from the south keep.
他是跟踪线索从南边去的
That's all I know.
我只知道这么多
Thank you.
谢谢你
We've talked to the last of the servants, and the guards.
我们问过了最后值班的仆人 还有守卫
No one posted outside any of our doors
没人在我们的门外
or in that corridor saw someone leave your room
或那条走廊上看到有人带着尸体
with a body or a dying girl.
或垂死的女孩离开你的房♥间
And they would have.
按理说他们应该会看到
They must have used the passageway.
他们肯定是从密道出去的
Clarissa?
克拉丽莎
We can play if you want.
你愿意的话 我们可以一起玩
But I need your help.
但我需要你的帮助
If you can hear me, come and find me.
如果你听见了 就来找我
Does this mean you'll speak to me?
这意味着你会和我交谈吗
I have a guessing game for you.
我和你玩一个猜谜游戏
I'm going to guess something, and if I guess right,
我会猜测一些事情 如果我猜对了
you roll the marble back to me;
你就把石子扔回给我
if I guess wrong, you keep it, it's yours.
如果我猜错了 石子全部归你
I think you know who's trying to hurt me.
我猜你知道是谁想要伤害我
Who is it? Is it the English?
那个人是谁 是那个英格兰人吗
Is it Queen Catherine?
还是凯瑟琳王后
No, I'm-I'm sorry, I'll ask one at a time.
抱歉 我以后每次只问一个问题
Is it the English?
是英格兰人吗
Clarissa? Clarissa?
克拉丽莎 克拉丽莎
No! I...
不 我...
Bash. Why were you hiding?
巴斯 你为什么藏起来
How did you find me?
你是怎么找到我的
You're the one who taught me how to find
是你教会我如何找到
snapped twigs and imprints in the soil.
地上的断枝和痕迹的
Is that Colin?
那是科林吗
Yes, it is.
是他
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表