剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
You're bound by a treaty agreed by your betters:
你必须照着长辈们所达成的协议做事
your uncle, myself and King Henry.
包括你的叔叔 我 以及亨利国王
And if you're not impressed by the treaty,
如果你对这个协议印象不深的话
maybe you will be by this:
也许接下来的话会让你印象深刻
My ships made your country safe, but...
我的船队保护了你的国家 但
I can remove them
我可以轻易地调走那些船
as easily as this.
简单不过如此
Whatever freedoms of actions or thought
无论弗朗西斯给了你什么思想
you were given by Francis, forget them.
或行动上的自♥由♥ 忘记它们
When I am king, I will rule like most kings:
我做国王时 规矩和大多数国王一样
what belongs to my queen belongs to me.
我的王后的一切都是我的所有物
For Miguel's sake...
为了米格尔着想...
I hope we are clear.
我希望我都说明白了
Are we?
明白了吗
Yes, My Lord.
是的 殿下
Quite clear.
非常明白
You can't marry him.
你不能嫁给他
I beg of you.
求你了
Aylee, you heard him.
艾莉 你应该听见他说的了
But you're a queen.
但你是女王啊
There must be some other way.
一定还有其他的办法的
If there was any other option, don't you think I would take it?
我走投无路才出此下策
I have to marry Tomas,
我不得不嫁给托马斯
no matter who he is,
不论他这个人如何
no matter my feelings...
不论我是否愿意
...because I am a queen.
因为我是女王
I have no other option.
我别无选择
Good news. The fever is broken.
好消息 退烧了
Thank God. So I can get out...
谢天谢地 所以我可以出去
I wouldn't recommend it.
我建议你别动
You're going to live
如果你的伤口没有撕裂
if you don't tear your wound open,
继续休息
if you keep resting, if you take proper care.
护理得当 你就能活下去
If I have to spend one more minute in this bed...
如果我还得在这床上多待一分钟的话
I'm going to make us both feel better... and leave.
我会让放过我们俩 然后离开的
You promised you'd sneak me some wine, you liar.
你说会给我偷一些酒来的 你这个骗子
You look worse than I do.
你看起来比我还糟
It's Tomas, isn't it?
是因为托马斯 对吧
Lola told me about your... inquiries.
萝拉跟我说了你的一些质疑
I don't have any proof yet,
我还没有证据
but everything in me says that he's a monster.
但我能感觉到他是个恶魔
There are whispers in court
宫里有传言说
that he murdered his first wife.
他谋杀了他第一任妻子
If they couldn't find proof in Portugal,
如果他们在葡萄牙都找不到证据
how will you find it here?
你在这里又怎么可能找得到
I don't know yet... but I have to try.
我还不知道 但我得试一试
I can't let Mary...
我不能让玛丽...
Oh, but you can,
不 你可以的
and you must.
而且你必须这样做
You've been asking questions about me.
你在到处打听我
Did you think I wouldn't know?
你觉得我可能不知道吗
No. No, I hoped you would.
不 我希望你知道
Why?
为什么
Because your future wife is a friend of France.
因为你未来的妻子是法国的盟友
Her well-being concerns this country, and always will.
她的幸福与这个国家息息相关 永远如此
Is that a threat?
这是在威胁我吗
If anything happens to Mary,
如果玛丽出了什么事
you'll... what?
你会... 怎样
I would hope we won't need to find out.
我希望这种事情不会发生
Wouldn't you, as her fiance?
作为她未婚夫 你难道不这么想吗
If anything happens to her, it will be up to me.
如果她出了任何事 那也是我说了算
She's my property now, not yours.
她现在是我的所有物 不是你的
No matter how many touches you steal.
不论你们偷偷有了多少肌肤之亲
You'll never be more than the powerless princeling
你也不过是一个无能的小王子
who couldn't even send a few men to defend her country.
甚至无法派几个人去保卫她的国家
Francis, no! Sit.
弗朗西斯 不要 快坐下
Go ahead, say it.
尽管说吧
I'm not thinking with my head.
我失去理智了
Head, heart, who cares?
理智 感情 谁在乎呢
He is a monster, no matter what the Pope chooses to call him,
不管他姓甚名谁 骨子里就是个恶魔
and if you won't kill him, I will.
就算你不杀他 我也会的
Well, I would never know there was a costume banquet
看着你们的脸 我都看不出来
in an hour from the faces I see.
一个小时后有一个化妆晚会
How can you be so cheerful,
都知道我们很快要离开了
knowing how soon we're leaving?
你怎么还能这么高兴
Should I spend my last hours in France with moping and tears?
我在法国剩下的这几小时应该忧愁哭泣吗
Don't forget pining and regret.
别忘了加上思念和遗憾
Mary's right.
玛丽说得对
What's the matter with us?
我们到底怎么了
Why wallow in misery if we have a choice?
既然我们有得选择 为什么要痛苦不堪
Why not use the hours we have left
为什么不好好利用剩下的这几小时
to seize some pleasure while we still can?
及时享乐
Yes. Some pleasure.
是啊 行乐
Or perhaps some spite.
也可能是"行恶"
A lovely wood sprite!
一个可爱的树妖
France will never forget you.
法国会永远铭记你的
I hope that they won't.
但愿如此
You want to dress up in a footman's livery?
你要穿男侍的制♥服♥吗
Yes. Why not?
是啊 为什么不呢
But in case I change my mind,
但我要把两件都拿上
I'll take both.
免得我改变主意
What's this?
这是什么
The royal English seal.
英格兰皇室印♥章♥
This is Simon's, isn't it?
这是西蒙的 不是吗
Why would you want me to have this?
你为什么给我这个
I've been looking for you everywhere.
我到处在找你
I know you.
我知道你
I met you in a dream I had
我在梦里见过你
about Norse gods and goddesses
那是一个关于挪威众神的梦
from that book we read.
我们一起读过那本书
The reality's better.
真人比梦中更美
Are you sure you should be swinging that sword?
你确定你要挥那把剑吗
You might reopen your wound.
你的伤口可能会撕裂
Well, better my sword reopens it than someone else's.
与其被别人撕裂 还不如用我自己的剑
Aha! St. Michael, aren't you?
你扮演的是大天使米迦勒 对吧
Better be a real sword if you plan to slay Lucifer.
要杀路西法的话还是得拿把真剑才行
You had to bring up Tomas?
你非得提托马斯不可吗
I don't understand why he changed so quickly.
我真不明白他怎么能变得那么快
Before Mary said yes,
在玛丽同意之前
Tomas seemed a whole other person.
托马斯完全就像是另外一个人
He was desperate.
那是因为他孤注一掷
He'd been looking for a queen all over the continent.
他在欧洲大♥陆♥遍寻待嫁的女王
No doubt to make sure the Pope declared him legitimate.
无疑是为了要确保教皇宣布他的合法性
Of course he'd put on an act
他为了得到自己想要的东西
if it got what him he wanted.
当然会装模作样了
Well, he got bloody lucky, didn't he?
那他还真是很幸运啊 不是吗
If I hadn't been ambushed
如果我带人去苏格兰时
getting those men off to Scotland,
没有遭到伏击
Mary wouldn't be marrying him.
玛丽就不用嫁给他了
Say that again.
说得对
If our men hadn't been ambushed,
如果我们的人没有中埋伏
then Mary wouldn't need his men,
玛丽就不会需要他的帮助
or his marriage proposal.
也不会接受他的求婚
Simon, I was told I could find you here.
西蒙 有人告诉我你在这里
So you've heard. I'm the entertainment.
没错 我现在就是个玩物
Or my head is when it comes off at midnight.
或者是等午夜时分我的脑袋变成玩物
Try not to look so upset.
尽量别把不安放在脸上
Why would I be upset? I understand you signed
我为什么要不安 我知道您签署了声明
the statement naming me as the spy behind that ambush.
说我是泄露了那次伏击的间谍
I don't suppose you care that I'm innocent.
我猜您一点也不在乎我无辜与否
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表