剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
to invest in mines all the way over in Scotland?
想要千里迢迢去苏格兰投资矿山呢
You can't want me to waste Lord Castleroy's time
你不能让我白白浪费卡斯罗伊大人的时间
explaining things that are beyond your intelligence.
去解释一些你的智商理解不了的问题
Do I have it wrong?
我说错了吗
I think you do, sir.
我觉得您错了 先生
Quite wrong. I think you forget
大错特错 您是否忘记了
you're no longer simply addressing your daughter,
你不再是单单在对您女儿说话
but my future wife.
她也是我未来的妻子
And I'm sorry to say that's not your first mistake.
很抱歉 这还不是您的第一个错误
I've done research on your mines,
我调查过您的矿山了
and... Dumfries...
顿弗里斯
has been played out for years.
数年前资源就已被耗尽
Much like the rest of your holdings.
和您其余的资产差不多
Now, let's look at some different figures.
现在 看些不同的数据吧
As part of our marriage settlement,
作为我们婚后财产契约的一部分
I will provide 10,000 francs
我会为葛瑞尔每位姐妹提供
to each of Greer's sisters to be used as their future dowries.
10万法郎作为她们未来的嫁妆
This will allow your daughters
这能让你的女儿们
to marry men of title and fortune,
嫁一个有钱的贵族
making you and your family wealthy.
也能让你和你的家族富裕起来
That is what you want... isn't it?
这就是你想要的 不是吗
There is just one condition.
只有一个条件
Greer will have final approval
葛瑞尔得对她妹妹们的婚事
over her sisters' marriages,
享有最终决定权
so she can see to it that they marry men they love,
这样她就能保证她们都能嫁给真爱
not those forced on them.
而不是被逼婚
Uh, why are you doing this?
您怎么会这么做
A good businessman always knows what something is worth.
好商人总是知道怎么做才是值得的
And to me...
对我来说
Greer is priceless.
葛瑞尔是无价之宝
I never meant for you to go to war for me.
我从不想你为了我踏上战场
When are you going to realize that I love you,
你什么时候才能明白我爱你
and I'll do anything for you?
并愿意为你付出一切呢
Darling, let me be grateful for what you've done
亲爱的 谢谢你为我做的一切
without making promises you can't keep.
但别做出你无法兑现的承诺
What you did was extraordinary.
你所做的一切无人能及
I think maybe when I return,
也许我回来时
you won't be the only one waiting for me.
你不会是唯一一个等我回来的人
You're suddenly very sure of yourself.
你怎么突然这么自信了
I am.
本来就是
But just to be safe.
但还是以防万一
Look at me.
看着我
Am I the only one in this bed with something to forget?
这床上只有我一个人需要忘记吗
What do you mean?
什么意思
When you're with me,
当你和我在一起时
I want to be the only one inside your head.
我希望你脑海中只有我
I want you to look
我希望你凝视我的双眼
into my eyes and see only me.
并且只看得到我的身影
I want you to always remember what I feel like.
我希望你永远记得我给你的感觉
So when you're using your fingers for some other task,
这样当你用你的手指做别的事情时
you wish they were touching me instead.
你会希望它们触摸到的是我
I will.
我会的
I want you to always remember
我希望你永远记住
what it feels like to be with your wife.
和你妻子在一起的感觉
Ah, my wife and my son.
妻子和儿子
Closest family I have in this world.
这世上我最亲近的家人
Sharing my castle, my blood,
和我住同一座城♥堡♥ 流着同样的血液
my legacy.
分享我的遗产
Why would you lie to me?
为什么要对我撒谎
What do you mean?
你什么意思
Don't bother adding more lies to the pile.
别再想着用谎言掩盖谎言了
I know what you've done.
我知道你的所作所为
You've kept me caged up in this place
你把我像你的金丝雀一样
like one of your song birds.
关在这里
Sending in Generals to humor me.
派你的将军来迎合我
Don't blame mother when you've been
别怪母亲 毕竟
hatching plans to attack half of Europe.
你在策划攻击半个欧洲
They aren't plans anymore!
这不再是策划了
French forces marched for Calais this morning.
法国♥军♥队今早进军加来
They're already halfway there.
他们已经在路上了
You think I'm delusional?
你们以为我是在痴心妄想吗
Read these dispatches.
看看这些急件吧
They aren't from any of your performing Generals.
这可不是你那些装模作样的将军发来的
What happened to General Brantome?
布兰托姆将军怎么了
I've sacked them all.
我把他们都开除了
We don't need any Generals. You...
我们不需要什么将军 你
Not when we have a king to lead our men.
自有国王来引导我们的人♥民♥
I leave tonight
我今晚就出发
to join the invasion.
加入侵略的大军
Oh, dear.
天呐
No trousers.
没穿裤子
This keeps happening.
总是这样
I realize now that you two
我发现了 你们两个
were only trying to protect me.
只是想保护我
Guarding my legacy.
看着我的遗产
But that's my job, not yours.
但那是我的事 与你们无关
I will not be remembered as King Henry,
我不要被世人当做亨利国王
ruler who dreamed of conquest.
一个梦想去征服的统治者
I'll be remembered as King Henry, conqueror.
我要作为征服者被历史铭记
Greatest military strategist
我要当汉尼拔之后的
since Hannibal.
最伟大的军事战略家
Henry, darling, you're not well.
亲爱的亨利 你身体有恙
I have headaches.
我有头疼
You know what else I have?
你知道我还有什么吗
The backing of God.
上帝的支持
Francis, please,
弗朗西斯 求你了
talk some sense into your father.
快跟你父亲谈谈让他清醒吧
It's too late.
太晚了
We can't stop the invasion.
我们阻止不了侵略了
And anyway,
反正
Father's right.
父亲是正确的
What?
什么
We can take Calais.
我们能拿下加来
Any fool knows he can't do that.
傻瓜都知道他不能这样做
It's true, Father's army would fail on its own.
确实 父亲的军队必败无疑
But two armies.
但是两支军队呢
One marching head on.
一支北上
The other across this frozen marsh,
另一支穿越这片寒冷的沼泽地
flanking the English from behind.
从后面包抄英格兰
Do you mean the Duke's army? Mary's army?
你是说公爵的军队 玛丽的军队吗
Mary will have to understand.
玛丽肯定会理解
I have no choice.
我也是迫不得已
I need the Duke's army to save France.
我需要公爵的军队来拯救法国
If we don't win this war, it won't matter
如果我们赢不了这场战争 玛丽的母亲
what happens with Mary's mother.
发生什么事都无关紧要了
England will have its way with both our countries.
英格兰肯定会向我们两国开战的
Father, if I do this,
父亲 如果我这么做
you have to cooperate.
你必须好好配合
No more dismissing anyone who disagrees.
不能再把有异议的人革职了
You will be a conqueror
你可以成为征服者
but only if we work together.
但前提是我们要齐心协力
Can you promise me that?
你可以跟我保证吗
My son,
我的儿子
making history with me,
要和我一起创造历史
just like I've always dreamed.
我一直以来的梦想终于要成真了
I wanted to apologize for my behavior earlier.
我要为我之前的行为向你道歉
I hope I wasn't out of line.
我希望自己没过界
It's my father who should be apologizing,
该道歉的是我父亲
though he never would.
虽然他肯定不会道歉的
No one's ever stood up for me like that before.
以前从没有人像你那样维护我
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表