剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
No, I never did.
不 我向来不信
You're...
您是
Marie de Guise.
玛莉·德·吉斯
Your future mother-in-law, if you so desire.
你的未来岳母 如果你希望的话
If you get on your horse,
如果你能骑上马
and stop Mary from making the biggest mistake of her life.
阻止玛丽犯下她一生中最大的错误
Where is she?
她在哪
Heading for a church near a quarry.
正在前往采石场附近的一个教堂
The servants talked about a village
下人们提到一个村庄
nearly destroyed by the plague.
差点被瘟疫毁了
Yes, I bribed them.
对 我贿赂了他们
He may as well know who I am,
既然我们要联姻
if we're to be kin.
那就没必要隐藏本性
I know the place. Then hurry.
我知道那地方 那就赶快
Before your brother gets his hands on everything you want.
趁你哥哥还没把你想要的一切抢走
Your Majesty, a messenger has arrived.
陛下 信使来了
He said there's news regarding the line of succession.
他说有关于继承顺序的消息
About Sebastian?
关于塞巴斯蒂安的吗
He awaits you in your throne room.
他在正殿等您
Brother?
哥哥
Francis.
弗朗西斯
I'm going to tell you something.
我要跟你说件事
And it will hurt.
是让人伤心的消息
I know you're here to elope with Mary.
我知道你是来跟玛丽私奔的
You don't need to.
你不用这么做了
All that nonsense about the prophecy, it's gone now.
那堆关于预言的鬼话 现在没有了
My mother's let it go for reasons she can explain.
我母亲有令人信服的理由来证明此事
I'm going to tell Mary.
我要告诉玛丽
She'll talk to my mother, to Nostradamus.
她会去找我母亲和诺♥查♥丹♥玛♥斯♥谈谈
She'll be convinced.
她会相信的
She won't trust Catherine.
她不会相信凯瑟琳
I don't trust Catherine.
我不相信凯瑟琳
You don't want things to change, to revert.
你不想让一切改变 不希望回到原位
You're going to play on Mary's fear.
你在利用玛丽的恐惧
She came to me willingly. And she will stay with me.
她来找我是自愿的 她会留在我身边
She turned to you because she had to.
她转向你是情势所迫
It was only a marriage of convenience.
这只是场交换利益的婚姻
And what was yours? It went beyond that.
那你的婚姻呢 比那多得多
You know it. And now you know ours did, too.
你明白的 我告诉你 我们也是这样
You're lying.
你在说谎
You entitled son of a bitch.
你这个狗♥娘♥养♥的贵族
You.
你
You're nothing.
你什么都不是
Stop!
停
Francis! Bash! Stop!
弗朗西斯 巴斯 住手
Stop! Please, stop!
住手 求你们 快停下
You don't have to marry him!
你不必嫁给他
It's all over!
全都结束了
My mother, Nostradamus,
我母亲 诺♥查♥丹♥玛♥斯♥
they say we can be wed.
他们说我们可以结婚
What do you mean?
什么意思
There is no prophecy keeping us apart.
没有让我们分开的预言了
Please, listen...
拜托 听我说
Does it matter?
有什么关系吗
Mary, nothing needs to change.
玛丽 什么都不需要改变
We can still be wed.
我们依然可以成婚
What do you mean, no prophecy?
你说没有预言是什么意思
Even Nostradamus will tell you.
诺♥查♥丹♥玛♥斯♥也会告诉你
Your fate is your own when it comes to who will you marry.
结婚对象的事上 你的命运在自己手里
Him or me.
是他还是我
I knew he would get to you in time.
我就知道他会及时找到你
Did your seer tell you that, too?
又是你的预言家告诉你的吗
Is this a game to you?
你觉得很好玩吗
Nostradamus told me the prophecy was fulfilled.
诺♥查♥丹♥玛♥斯♥告诉我预言已经应验了
With Clarissa's death.
就是克拉丽莎的死亡
How can I believe you when you have so much to lose?
这件事对你好处最多 让我怎么相信你
Oh, God, what are you doing?
上帝啊 你在做什么
Do nothing, and I will die.
如果你什么都不做 我就会死
Watch me, if that's what it takes
看着吧 我会向你证明
to convince you I'm not putting my life ahead of my son's.
我没觉得自己的性命比儿子重要
I never have. Stop this.
我从来没有 快住手
I'll be beheaded if you don't choose Francis anyway.
反正你不选弗朗西斯 我也会被砍头
I'd rather die today to show you
我还不如死在今天
that I mean every word that I say.
告诉你 我每句话都是认真的
Is this some kind of trick?
你是不是在玩什么把戏
Test me.
考验我啊
Ask Nostradamus to explain
让诺♥查♥丹♥玛♥斯♥解释
how the future he sees for you and Francis
克拉丽莎死后 你和弗朗西斯的命运
has altered since Clarissa's death.
已经改变了
Oh, yes. Be sure.
没错 继续考验我吧
Be very sure.
考验得一清二楚
I would want every certainty, too.
如果我是你 也会好好确认的
I'm not sure.
我不确定
I'm not sure about anything.
什么都不确定
I believe you, but...
我相信你 但是
You don't know what you want.
你也不知道自己想要什么
I love them.
我爱他们
I love them both.
他们两个我都爱
Begging your pardon, Your Majesties,
女王陛下 王后殿下 请原谅
but the King demands your presence.
但国王要求见两位
A messenger has arrived with news
一个信差已经到达
about the line of succession of England.
带来了英格兰王位继承顺序的消息
Their queen... is dead.
他们的女王 去世了
And she has named me her successor?
她指定我为她的继承人了吗
After all her deliberations, they say she died
她思考了很久 他们说她是
suddenly... in the night.
晚上 突然去世的
But England is yours by bloodline, by right.
但根据法律和血统 英格兰将由你继承
You must claim it immediately,
你必须立即继承
or your cousin Elizabeth will seize it from your grasp.
不然你的表亲伊丽莎白就会攫取继承权
You risk everything if you don't act now.
此时不行动你就会失去一切
If you want the Vatican's righteous support
如果你希望梵蒂冈
for anything you do, for the rest of your life,
在你的余生里 支持你所做的一切
you will claim England now.
就要现在继承英格兰
If you want France as an ally,
如果你希望法国成为你的盟国
you will claim England now.
就要现在继承英格兰
If you want to take England,
如果你想要继承英格兰
you will need the next king of France by your side.
需要法国王储从旁支持你
And you will wed one of my sons tonight.
你今晚就得嫁给我两个儿子之一
I will take my life in my own hands.
我要自己掌控自己的命运
And I will not be bullied by you.
我不会受你胁迫
Lady Kenna requests a visit, Your Majesty.
陛下 肯娜小姐求见
No.
不见
She requests that I inform you that she's naked under her robe.
她要求我告知您 她的衣袍下一♥丝♥不♥挂♥
Send her in.
让她进来
It's nice to see you're still on your feet.
看见你还能站着我可真高兴
What does that mean?
你这话什么意思
I watched you take it lying down for weeks now,
我注意到你这几周一直忍♥气吞声[躺着]
from all the women in your life.
忍♥受着你生活中的所有女人
You don't like being bossed around by a girl, do you?
你不喜欢被一个小姑娘颐指气使 对吧
Is this meant to arouse?
你这是要激怒我吗
I was wrong to blame and demand things of you.
我不该责怪你 还总是对你诸多要求
I should have blamed you, absolutely.
当然了 我本该责怪你的
I also should have offered you more of what you'd like
而且我提出要求之前 应该先...
for what I'd like.
让你满意
You're offering me sex for a husband?
你是在对我出♥卖♥♥♥色相以求一个丈夫吗
I could get sex anywhere.
我随手就能抓来一个女人和我上♥床♥
Not from me.
你可抓不来我
How little it would take for you to write me an introduction or two.
给我写一两封推荐信 对你来说易如反掌
You're not exactly inspiring me to send you away.
难道你在求我把你送走吗
What if I offered to stay here at the castle,
如果我说我愿意待在这城♥堡♥里呢
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表