剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
But go ahead, ruin me.
不过请便 毁了我
I could give a damn about my reputation in France.
我根本不在乎我在法国的名声
In Scotland?
那在苏格兰的名声呢
They will believe their queen.
他们一定会相信自己的女王
A queen with blood on her hands who let her lover die?
任由自己的情人死去的女王
Sebastian ran off with the future king's fiancée.
塞巴斯蒂安跟未来国王的未婚妻私奔
Destroying an alliance between our countries.
毁掉了两国的盟约
Don't do this.
别这样
You want to be treated like a ruler?
你想被当成统治者对待吗
Someone who can say no?
想要拒绝吗
Do you need lives at stake to take this seriously?
要我以他人的性命相逼才正视这件事吗
Henry, you wouldn't.
亨利 你不会的
You'll marry my son Francis and accept our nation's support,
你要嫁给我王子弗朗西斯并接受我国的支援
as you and your new husband, lay claim to England.
而你和你的新婚丈夫会继承英格兰王位
Or I will execute my son,
不然我就处决我的儿子
my subject Bash,
我的子民巴斯
for the treason of costing me England.
罪名是害我失去英格兰的叛国罪
You can watch him bleed to death on your wedding altar.
你可以在婚礼圣坛上看着他流血致死
Leave us.
都退下
Now.
快
You should never have come back here.
你根本不该回来
I had no choice.
我别无选择
Bash was accused of treason.
巴斯被控叛国罪
I couldn't let him suffer on his own.
我不能让他一个人揽下所有责任
I was afraid something like this might happen.
我就担心会发生这种事
Find a way to convince King Henry that I won't back down,
在亨利国王真的实施他的威胁之前
before he carries through with his threat.
想办法说服他 我是不会让步的
Killing Bash?!
杀死巴斯
I can't believe he would do it.
我不信他下得了手
I won't take that chance.
我可不要冒这个险
Well, then lie.
那就撒谎吧
Say that you and Bash
说你和巴斯
are already married. How?
已经结婚了 怎么结
You grabbed a priest on the road.
你们私奔时随便找了一个牧师
You said your vows in a cowshed.
在牛棚里互道了誓词
Even Henry can't override a union sanctified by God.
就算是亨利也无法驾凌上帝认可的结合
No.
他是不能
But he can kill Bash in anger on hearing it.
但他可以一怒之下杀了巴斯
Do you have any other ideas?
你有其它想法吗
I've sent word to my mother.
我给我母亲写了信
In truth, I cannot believe that she and her advisors
我实在不敢相信她和她的大臣们
would support a claim on England at this time.
这次会支持我继承英格兰王位
Henry's already been corresponding with your mother.
亨利听说英格兰女王命不久矣以后
Once he learned that the English queen was dying.
就开始跟你母亲通信了
She wants me to do it.
她想让我继承
Scotland wants me on the throne of England.
苏格兰想让我成为英格兰女王
They know it's a risk...
他们明知有危险...
Less so, with Francis at your side.
有弗朗西斯在你身边危险就小多了
They want me to wed the next King of France without delay.
他们要我即刻嫁给法国未来的国王
So, there is no other option.
看来我别无选择了
I must tell Francis of the prophecy.
我得把预言的事告诉弗朗西斯
You must find another way.
你得另寻他法
Francis will reject the prophecy as superstition.
弗朗西斯会认为预言是迷信
And he will convince you to marry him.
他会说服你嫁给他
You know I am right!
你很清楚我是对的
I will explain to him
我会解释清楚
why I believe Nostradamus's visions.
为什么我相信诺♥查♥丹♥玛♥斯♥的预言
Giving him arguments
如果你告诉他那些事情
he can talk you out of with reason and logic.
他就能合情合理地说服你
And he will.
他会的
Because the fact that Nostradamus can see the death
因为你也不想相信
of the man you love,
诺♥查♥丹♥玛♥斯♥所说的
is not something that you want to believe either.
你所爱之人将死亡的预言
But I do believe it.
但我真的相信
You won't when he's done with you,
在他说服你之后你就不会相信了
because Francis is reasonable in all things,
弗朗西斯非常理性
but he is relentless in his love for you.
但他爱你爱得无法自拔 理智全无
If you tell Francis,
如果你告诉弗朗西斯
he will wear you down,
他会一点点地说服你
and he is as good as dead.
他最擅长这个
And if I do nothing,
但如果我什么都不做的话
Bash will die.
巴斯就死定了
You look pathetic...
你看起来真可怜
...but I feel your hatred.
但我感受到了你的憎恨
You don't even have the decency
你杀死那个女孩
to feign remorse for killing that girl.
却连悔恨都懒得装
I did it to save Mary.
我那样做是为了救玛丽
You killed Aylee to fulfill my vision.
你杀了艾莉以实现我的预言
The queen was planning to kill her.
本来王后就准备杀了她
So, you've said.
你说过了
And you're right,
你是对的
Catherine would have.
凯瑟琳会这样做的
Kings and queens do that.
国王和王后确实会这样做
To save another, to save themselves,
他们是为了拯救别人 拯救自己
when it suits them, they play God.
只要他们愿意 他们就扮演上帝的角色
Monsters like you should not.
但像你这样的怪物不该这样做
Did you not enjoy your freedom?
你是不是不想要自♥由♥了
You could go about the castle as you wished.
你可以随心所欲的在这城♥堡♥里晃悠
All I asked, was that you stay out of sight.
我只不过让你不要被人看见
That you harm no one.
只不过让你不要害人而已
So, that no harm would come to you.
这样你就不会受伤
You'll stay here...
你给我一直待在这儿
...until I believe you've learned your lesson.
直到我认为你已经吸取教训了为止
Do as I say, or I'll starve you.
按我说的做 否则我就饿死你
No.
不
Mary.
玛丽
Thank you for coming.
谢谢你能来
Is this about Bash?
你是为了巴斯来的吗
My father just told me that he'll kill him
父亲刚告诉我 如果你不和我成婚
if you don't marry me.
他就杀了巴斯
And still you refuse?
这样你还是拒绝吗
Yes.
是的
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
This is insane.
你简直是疯了
How far will you go to destroy us?
为了毁掉我们 你到底会做到什么地步
But it will destroy you otherwise.
否则你就会没命的
What?
你说什么
Please, hear me out.
拜托了 听我说完
I want to explain myself.
我想好好为我自己辩解
I want you to understand why I left you.
我想让你知道我为什么离开你
It wasn't for lack of love,
并不是因为我不够爱你
or joy, or trust in you.
也并非两情不相悦 更非不信你
It was because I couldn't bear the thought of losing you.
只是因为我不想失去你
That makes no sense.
这简直是一派胡言
Nostradamus had a vision,
诺♥查♥丹♥玛♥斯♥预见了
of your death,
你的死亡
brought about by me, if we wed.
是由我和我们的婚姻引起的
You left me over a prophecy?
你因为一个预言就离开了我
One that I believe.
一个我深信不疑的预言
I couldn't take the risk of being wrong!
我不能冒这个险
This is madness.
这简直是胡说
I know, I thought so too.
我知道 我曾经也是这样以为
I didn't believe it, I didn't want to,
我也不相信 我也不想相信
but, I knew that Nostradamus's visions had weight
但在诺♥查♥丹♥玛♥斯♥预见了艾莉的死之前
even before he predicted Aylee's death.
我就知道他的预言很重要
Her fall?
她摔死那事吗
Hours before it happened.
就在此事发生前几个小时
When the king finds out...
如果国王知道
No, you can't tell him!
不 你不能告诉他
He will burn Nostradamus alive,
他会以叛国罪和异教♥徒♥罪
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表