剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
If only you had taken this advice.
要是你听从我的建议就好了
I believe that King Henry will let you live
我相信要是亨利国王得到他想要的
if he gets what he wants.
他会给你留一条活路
Grant him the annulment, and then go far from here
同意废后 然后远远离开这里
and grant yourself a happy life.
给自己一个幸福的生活
Oh, Mary, don't you know by now?
玛丽 你到现在还不知道吗
Happiness is the one thing we queens can never have.
幸福是我们无法拥有的东西
Sleep well, my dear.
睡个好觉 亲爱的
Do we really have to be here?
我们非来不可吗
It's the right thing to do.
我们应该来
After everything she's put you through?
她让你受了那么多苦
I wonder where she's going.
我想知道她会去哪
The official story is that she's visiting her aunt,
官方说法是她去拜访她姨妈
who is a nun.
是个修女
She'll spend the rest of her life at a convent.
她会在修道院度过余生
I don't believe it.
我不相信
She'll be safe there.
在那儿她会很安全
King Henry would never dare reach for her.
亨利国王不敢去动她
Not much of a turnout when one loses power, is there?
没了权力 连送行的人都没几个
Oh, and hustled out the back door to boot.
还有人从后门匆匆过来
It's humiliating.
真是丢脸
There is no shame in what you have done for your son.
不必因你为儿子所做的事而感到羞愧
A word of advice for the next Queen of France.
我对法国下一任王后有一点建议
Remember, no matter how many countries you rule,
记住 无论你统治多少国家
or palaces you own, power is always fleeting.
拥有多少宫殿 权力是稍纵即逝的
It can be taken away
大笔一挥 大刀一砍
by the stroke of a pen or the blade of an axe.
一切便被夺走了
Leaving without saying good-bye to your king?
就这样离开 不向国王告别吗
I was afraid Your Majesty was too busy
我唯恐国王陛下忙于准备
preparing false documents to send to the Vatican.
虚假文件呈给罗马教廷
Too busy thinking of you.
我是忙着想你
Catherine, I've realized something,
凯瑟琳 我意识到一些事
and I can't let you go.
不能放你走
In fact, I can't let you out of my sight.
实际上 我不能让你离开我的视线
Your reach is long, your connection to wealth endless,
你无孔不入 拥有无尽的财富
and your mastery at poisons, ever evolving.
你精通投毒 花样百出
You're holding me prisoner.
你要把我关进监狱
Guarded day and night, or at least until I'm back from Rome.
全天监禁 至少要等到我从罗马回来
Imprison her.
抓住她
Whoremonger.
嫖♥客♥
Devil.
魔鬼
Endearments aside,
亲爱的
consider this a sign of my utmost respect
请将它视为我对你智慧和能力的
for your intellect and abilities.
最高敬意吧
Take her away.
带她走
Here.
给你
Some food to keep you.
吃点东西
You look so pensive.
你看起来很悲伤
It's unbelievable.
真不可置信
England, the Pope, my own father
英格兰 教皇 我父亲
putting me on the chopping block one minute,
前一刻还置我于砧板上
and the throne the next.
后一刻便授予我王位
We both did this to save Francis,
我们是为救弗朗西斯才这么做
and, yet, we both lost him as a result.
但结果却是我们都失去了他
Well, the important thing is, he'll still be alive.
重要的是 他还活着
I still can't quite believe it.
我还是不太相信
King.
当国王
Me, King... of France.
我 法国国王
I know you have doubts, but it won't happen tomorrow.
你知道你有疑惑 但又不是明天就当
No, no. My father would have to die first.
对 我父亲要先去世
But our wedding will happen.
但我们的婚礼即将举♥行♥
As soon as my father gets back from Rome,
我父亲一从罗马回来
he'll want the deal locked down,
他一定会坐实条约
France and Scotland united,
在英格兰女王去世之前
before the English Queen dies.
让法国和苏格兰真正联盟
You're going to be my wife.
你会成为我的妻子
How very unexpected.
真难以置信
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表