剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
regardless of my personal happiness.
放弃我个人的幸福
I know your terms.
我知道你的条件
I know this will cost me the man I love.
我知道这会让我失去我爱的男人
Mary, no. You're risking everything.
玛丽 不 你在孤注一掷
Everything you've spent your life waiting for.
放弃所有你等了一生的东西
I know. You're walking away from England,
我知道 你这是在放弃英格兰
from more power than you could ever imagine.
放弃你难以想象的权利
I'm walking away from France.
我要离开法国
Mary...
玛丽
You're frightened.
你在害怕
Now is the time for courage!
该拿出你的勇气了
I don't understand.
我不明白
Please don't. I've made up my mind.
别 我已经下了决心
Without telling me?
为什么不告诉我
I told you I was afraid.
我说过我很害怕
I told you I wasn't sure
我说过我不确定
if this was the right choice for my country.
这是否是对我国家有利的决定
What does that have to do with marrying me?
这些和跟我结婚有什么关系
I told you, I have no terms.
我告诉过你 我什么都不要
I only want you.
我只要你
I can't trust that.
我不相信
I don't believe you.
我不相信你
Your loyalty is to France.
你忠诚的对象是法国
You have always told me so.
你总是这么和我说
Have you not heard a word that I've said? I love you.
你没听见我说的话吗 我爱你
Love is irrelevant to people like us,
爱与我们这样的人无关
a privilege we do not share.
是我们也不能拥有的特权
You told me that.
这是你告诉我的
I remember it all.
我全都记得
Every word,
每一句话
every moment, for the rest of my life...
每个瞬间 终生难忘
I love you.
我爱你
But I won't let other people die for me.
但不能让别人为我而死
That is your fate. As a ruler.
这就是你作为统治者的命运
Not if I can help it.
如果我能做主 我就不允许
You're not thinking clearly.
你还没想清楚
You're upset, about Aylee.
艾莉的事使你太过伤心
You can't make decisions now, but I can,
你现在无力做决定 但我可以
and I'm never going to let you go.
我不会让你走的
All I ever wanted was you.
我想要的只有你
Then we will work this out.
那我们能渡过难关的
Wait for me
等着我
while I talk to my father
我要在父亲对教廷大吼大叫
before he goes screaming to the Vatican and this...
在一切失控之前
this gets out of hand.
和他谈谈
Wait for me.
等着我
I'll wait for you.
我会等你的
Your Grace. May I be of service?
女王陛下 有什么能为您效劳的吗
I was going riding. I'm fine.
没事 我要骑马
I'll alert the guards.
我去通知卫兵
Please, uh, don't.
请不要
But it's not safe for you alone.
您独自一人不安全
If the king knew I let you go unattended...
如果国王知道我让您独自离开...
You would be punished.
你会受罚的
We're fine here.
没事的
I'll be glad to accompany the Queen.
我很愿意陪着女王
I have horses ready for us.
我已经备好我们的马匹了
Horses ready? But... you just offered...
已经准备好了吗 但您刚刚才...
Of course.
当然了
Where are you going?
你要去哪
What's wrong?
出什么事了
I'm leaving.
我要走了
I'm going away,
我要离开
and if you love your brother,
如果你爱你弟弟
you will not stand in my way.
你就不会阻止我
Away where?
去哪里
Far.
远方
That's my destination as well.
那也是我要去的地方
Mary! Stop!
玛丽 停下
Mary, please! Wait! Mary!
拜托 玛丽 等等 玛丽
Mary!
玛丽
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表