剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
Previously on Reign...
《女王》前情提要
It's not what we chose.
这并非我们选择的
We're married before king and God.
我们是在国王和上帝面前结婚的
You are pregnant with my husband's child.
而你又怀上了我丈夫的骨肉
And if Francis finds out...
如果弗朗西斯发现了...
I will do my very best to marry.
我会尽我所能嫁给他
The beautiful creature standing beside me
我身边的这位美人...
has agreed to be my wife!
答应做我的妻子了
Have you changed your mind? I'm pregnant.
你改主意了吗 我怀孕了
You look very pretty.
你很漂亮
Perhaps it is time to rejoin society.
或许是时候重回社交圈了
I can give you the pleasure you offer others.
你带给别人的快♥感♥ 我也能给予你
These days he seems infatuated by Penelope.
这些天他好像被佩内洛普迷住了
Barely even notices affairs of state.
甚至都不关心国事了
You are ill... you could do harm to yourself, to France.
你病了 你可能会伤害自己和法国
We have waited a long time
我们已经等待了许久
for you to rise.
等待您崛起反抗
If it ever becomes a choice between our two countries,
如果要在两个国家中作出选择
I will choose mine.
我会选我的祖国
What's this?
这是什么
A wedding ring.
婚戒
It's modest, I know.
不太华丽 我知道
It belonged to my grandmother.
这是我祖母的
I thought Diane de Poitiers came from money.
我还以为黛安·德·波蒂出身富庶
Well, if you don't want it...
如果你不想要...
I didn't say that.
我没说不想要
It's just...
只是...
Well, why?
为什么给我呢
We're married.
我们结婚了
We can't be un-married.
总得做出个样子来
I thought we'd agreed to at least try.
我们总得尽力试试看
How romantic.
真浪漫
Yes, let's...
那么 就...
try.
试试看吧
Well, there's a promising start.
起码开端不错
They've spared no expense for Lola's wedding.
萝拉这婚礼真是空前盛大啊
Bares no resemblance to mine.
我当时的婚礼可简单得很
Try not to be bitter on Lola's special day.
这是萝拉大喜的日子 别那么酸溜溜的
Kenna, Greer, I found you!
肯娜 葛瑞尔 终于找到你们了
Look at this necklace Julien just gave me.
快看朱利安刚送我的项链
Well, now I am bitter.
现在我是真心酸了
Those sapphires are the size of grapes.
这蓝宝石跟葡萄一样大
It's gorgeous.
太美了
But why are you talking to Julien before your wedding?
可是 婚礼前你为什么要找朱利安
And why aren't you dressed?
还有 你怎么还没穿戴好
The ceremony's in less than an hour.
再有不到一小时 典礼就要开始了
Wish me luck. And happiness.
祝我好运吧 祝我幸福
With all of our hearts.
衷心祝福你
I think they have a chance.
他们的婚姻也许能长久
She seems so hopeful and excited.
她满心的期待与兴奋
You're next.
接下来就轮到你了
Once Castleroy returns from his business.
卡斯尔雷一回来就万事俱备了
We haven't set a date yet.
我们连婚期都没定
You might as well as it's inevitable.
这是迟早要定的
Your reputation can't do with a broken engagement.
如果悔婚 你将颜面尽失
Thank you for the reminder.
谢谢提醒
At least Castleroy's title is real.
至少卡斯尔雷是贵族身份
Well, the Master of Horse and Hunt
尽管骑马狩猎之主
may not have any lands but...
不会有封地
at least Bash is young and handsome.
起码你的巴斯年轻英俊
I suppose he is, isn't he?
这倒是
How are things between you two?
你们相处得如何
I don't know.
不好说
I can sense that he's trying.
能看出来他在努力维持婚姻
But the fact that he has to...
他不得不这样
imagine how awful our wedding was, how monstrous...
想想我们的婚礼多么糟糕 多么荒诞
Lady Kenna?
肯娜小姐
Your Grace.
国王陛下
I can see by your dress
瞧你这身打扮
that you're still trying to...
你还是想要...
impress your king.
魅惑我
It's working.
你成功了
Don't hide yourself away.
别躲起来
Or I'll have to come find you.
别逼我到处找你
This...
这东西...
itches.
不舒服
How is this marriage ever going to work?
我的婚姻怎么可能长久
Oh, dear. Did I step on your toes?
亲爱的 我踩到你了吗
Are those tears of pain?
为什么流泪呢
No.
不是
I'm just so grateful.
我只是很感恩
You're too good to me.
我怎么配得上你
Do go on, wife.
说下去 我的妻
This day, this necklace,
我感恩这婚礼 这项链
marrying me, even in my situation.
感恩发生了这一切后 你依然娶我
No more of that talk.
这种话以后不要说了
I've only given you what you deserve.
这些都是你应得的
From now on, we're in this together.
从今以后 我们并肩而行
No secrets, no shame.
没有秘密 没有耻辱
Just the two of us on the adventure of our lives.
我们将共度余生
Pleased to see you enjoying yourself.
看到你这么开心 我很高兴
It wasn't so long ago you were ready
就在不久之前
to rain anarchy down on this place.
你还试图抛弃王位 叛离这里
It wasn't so long ago that your parents were trying
不久之前 你的双亲还试图欺骗我
to trick me into bequeathing them Scotland.
将苏格兰作为遗赠留给他们呢
That's enough merriment for you two.
你侬我侬到此为止
We have problems.
我们有麻烦了
Well, then.
那好吧
Mother, what's so wrong that it can't wait the length of a dance?
母亲 什么事这么紧急 一曲都等不了
That impatient-looking man over there
那边一脸不耐烦的那人
is Cardinal Morosini, the Pope's new envoy.
是摩罗辛尼主教 教皇的新任大使
Don't look now.
别回头看
I thought the cardinal wasn't due for another week.
我以为红衣主教下周才能到
The weather cleared in the Alps, and he left early.
阿尔卑斯山脉天气放晴 他提前出发了
He came all this way to see Henry.
他此行就是为了见亨利
But your father seems to have chosen not to attend.
但你父亲拒绝出席
Well, maybe that's a blessing, seeing how Father is feeling.
鉴于父亲目前的状况 这未尝不是好事
Can't the cardinal be told that the king's indisposed?
不能告诉主教说 国王身体染恙吗
For an entire week?
一整周都好不了吗
That's how long the cardinal is staying.
主教要在这里待一周
He wants to renegotiate leases on the Pope's tenancies in France.
他要重新谈判教皇在法国的租约
We depend on that income.
我们需要这笔租金
Can't you negotiate with him?
您不能跟他谈判吗
Let's just say that the cardinal wasn't my choice
就目前情况来看 主教是我最不想见的人
for his current position, and he's well aware of it.
他自己也深知这一点
There might be another way.
这不难解决
I have an idea.
我有个主意
I'm not sure about this.
这办法稳妥吗
Trust me.
相信我
Just follow my lead.
跟我来就好了
Cardinal Morosini,
摩罗辛尼主教
what an honor and a pleasure to meet you.
很荣幸见到您
Your Grace, a pleasure indeed.
女王陛下 不胜荣幸
Dauphin.
王储殿下
You'll forgive our presumptions.
恕我们冒昧
We thought you might agree,
你也许也赞同
as Francis and I are
法国与苏格兰的未来
the future of France and Scotland,
寄托在弗朗西斯和我身上
and you are the future of Rome,
而你则是罗马未来的依靠
that we might discuss the, uh, um...
我们该好好谈谈...
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表