剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
Previously on Reign...
《女王》前情提要
Is that my husband's child?
这是我丈夫的孩子吗
You were engaged to Bash. If you tell Francis,
当时你和巴斯订婚了 如果你告诉弗朗西斯
I essentially become his.
我就变成他的人了
You're a servant.
你只是一个下人
Nothing can ever happen between us.
我们之间不会发生任何事
Remember this as the moment
记得 从这一刻起
that you threw your happiness away.
是你亲手葬送了自己的幸福
So let's have that drink now.
这值得干一杯
Father, my evening took the loveliest turn.
父亲 今晚发生了最奇妙的逆转
The king is dead! Long live the king!
国王已死 国王万岁
The king is dead! Long live the king!
国王已死 国王万岁
Tell me your darkest truth, and I will tell you mine.
什么事都跟我说 我也坦诚相对
Lola is giving birth. You are the father of her child.
萝拉要分娩了 你是孩子的父亲
The time is now. We need to think like queens.
没有时间了 我们要像王后一样思考
You are going to a village
你要去的是乡村
which has likely been exposed to plague.
有可能接触到瘟疫
You can't leave.
你不能走
Your friend, my child.
是你的朋友 我的孩子
Perhaps my only child.
可能是我唯一的孩子
Listen to your heart
倾听你的心声
and you will hear it as clearly as I do.
你会听到的 就像我一样
It is upon us now,
现在 一名宿敌
an old and faceless foe.
正在逼近
We have confirmed reports
我们证实了传闻
that the Black Death has returned once more to plague our lands.
黑死病再次归来 造祸法国
You needn't fear.
你们没必要害怕
Only take care.
只要小心点儿就好
Where is our young king?
我们年轻的国王呢
King Francis is safe.
弗朗西斯国王很安全
He is protected in a private home.
他待在一处私宅 有人保护他
You are all protected.
你们都得到了保护
I have ordered the castle be made secure
我已经下令把城♥堡♥守卫妥当
to prevent the arrival of infection.
防止瘟疫的到来
What if the plague's already here?
如果瘟疫已经在城♥堡♥之中了呢
Anyone who is sick will be treated
任何病人都会得到
with dignity and kindness.
尊重和悉心的照料
Catherine's being too nice.
凯瑟琳说得真好听
What she'll really want is the sick rooted out
她真正想要的是铲除病患
or turned in by their neighbors.
或者由邻居告发他们
But if you should feel unwell,
但如果你感觉不舒服
we urge you to seek our expert care.
我们建议你寻求我们专业的照料
There are early signs.
有早期征兆
Fevers.
发烧
The expulsion of blood.
咳血
But more commonly, aches, pains,
但更常见的是 疼痛
bulbous sores that will burst.
球状溃疡 胀裂
The blackening of extremities.
四肢变黑
Contact with others spreads the disease.
跟他人接触会传染
Aloysius, is that your daughter with Leith?
阿洛伊修斯 跟利思在一起的是你女儿吗
Are they together?
他们在一起了吗
It can't be.
不可能
I'm not jealous. I'm worried.
我不嫉妒 而是担心
Why is that?
为什么
Leith made a sort of vow when things ended.
我们分手时 利思发过誓
That he'd attain wealth and station
说他会变得有权有势
and that I would be forced
我会被迫
to witness his rise and happiness with another.
目睹他的崛起和另一个女人的幸福
You think that's why he's sought out my daughter.
你觉得这就是他找我女儿的原因吗
I don't know.
我不知道
There. That's my father,
我父亲在那里
and that's his fiance.
旁边是他的未婚妻
That's your father?
那是你父亲吗
I'll be back.
我马上回来
And none have fallen ill among us.
我们之间还没人得病
The queen can confirm this.
王后可以证实
No one at court has shown signs of the plague, not one.
宫廷里没有一个人显示出瘟疫的症状
And I pray none will.
我祈祷没人会得瘟疫
We are prepared,
我们做好了准备
and we are in the best position to survive.
我们会活下去的
We are far from prepared. How could we be?
我们才没有准备好 怎么可能
Where is Francis?
弗朗西斯呢
I tried to stop him, but I was too late.
我试图拦住他 但太迟了
I've sent guards, ones that can be trusted with the knowledge
我派出了忠心的守卫 他们知道
that the king is not safe... Mary!
国王并不安全 玛丽
Can you tell us what's happening?
你能告诉我们是怎么回事吗
We have taken precautions.
我们已经采取了预防措施
As far as we know, no one here has gotten sick.
据我们所知 这里没人得病
As Queen, I will need to be isolated.
作为王后 我得被隔离
I can't stay with you. I'm so sorry.
我不能和你们待在一起 很抱歉
Are you all right?
你没事吧
Where is Francis, really?
弗朗西斯到底在哪里
He wouldn't leave you. Not now.
他不会现在离开你的
Lola sent word. She's having the baby.
萝拉传来了消息 她要生了
There are... problems with the birth.
她... 难产了
Will she be all right?
她会没事吧
I don't know.
我不知道
All I know is that she is my friend, and Francis is my husband.
我只知道她是我朋友 弗朗西斯是我丈夫
And God willing, there is an innocent new life.
上帝保佑 还有一个无辜的新生命
I tried to stop him from going to her
当我得知瘟疫的事时
when I found out about the plague.
我试图阻止他去找她
But he went anyway.
但他还是去了
You were trying to protect him.
你是在努力保护他
And now I must protect his people. Mary,
现在我必须保护他的子民 玛丽
your task is to survive.
你的任务是活下去
That's what Francis would want.
这才是弗朗西斯想要的
When were you going to tell me?
你什么时候打算告诉我
I had no idea Lord Castleroy is your father
我不知道卡斯尔雷大人是你父亲
until you pointed him out.
你刚刚才说
But then you were off to him before I could even stop you.
接着我还没来得及拦住你 你就去找他了
Off to my father and his fiance.
去找我父亲和他的未婚妻
I met Greer just a few days ago.
我几天前刚见到葛瑞尔
I liked her.
我喜欢她
It's over.
我和她结束了
I wouldn't have pursued you in any way
如果没结束 或者我知道你是谁
if it weren't or if I'd known who you are.
我绝不会追求你
If you could be with her now, would you?
如果你现在可以跟她在一起 你会吗
I can honestly say I would not.
我能肯定地说 我不会
These could be our last days on Earth.
这也许是我们活在这世上的最后几日了
Spend them with me.
和我一起度过吧
I'm not sure that's a good idea.
我不知道这样好不好
We could... hide away somewhere,
我们可以 躲到别的地方去
away from everyone.
远离人群
Yvette, this isn't wise.
伊薇特 这不是个好主意
A rooftop somewhere. I don't care.
就算是某个屋顶上也行 我不在乎
We'll bring food and blankets.
我们带着食物和毛毯
There's things I must do.
我还有必须要做的事情
Tomorrow then.
那就明天开始吧
I'll find you. You should be away from others.
我会来找你 你应该离其他人远点
If you're exposed, you risk...
如果你接触到别人 你会
I know. I know.
我知道 我知道
But you can't come to me at my father's suites.
但你不能到我父亲的房♥间来找我
There's a family, old friends.
有一家人是我们的老朋友了
I'll make an excuse to check in on them and wait for you there.
我会找个借口去拜访他们 然后在那里等你
I don't know, Yvette.
我不确定 伊薇特
I'll send word once I'm there.
我一到就派人来通知你
Bash.
巴斯
I just spoke with Mary,
我刚和玛丽聊过
and they are isolating people merely for seeming unwell.
只要看上去不太对 他们就把人隔离起来
Of course they are. They have to.
当然了 他们必须这样做
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表