剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
The Demarcheliers will make valuable introductions to society,
德马舍利耶家族会向人们好好介绍你的
and from there...
在那里...
But you said I could stay here.
但你说过我可以留在这里
Why are you changing your mind?
你为什么改变主意了
I think you know.
你知道的
This is best...
这是最好的办法了
for all parties involved.
对大家都是如此
Unfortunately, the stain removal was unsuccessful...
很可惜 这块污渍没能清除掉...
to my great displeasure.
我很难过
Don't speak to me of your pleasure.
别跟我说什么难过不难过的
You managed to get me out of my dress.
你只是想方设法让我脱掉裙子而已
True. That was a success.
这倒是 很成功不是吗
I'm laughable to you, is that it?
你觉得我很可笑 是吗
No, of course not.
不 当然不是了
I must be, for you to behave in this fashion.
你都这样做了 肯定觉得我很可笑
You don't understand what's at stake.
你不明白我的处境有多艰难
I have two younger sisters who cannot marry until I do.
我有两个妹妹 我结婚了她们才能结婚
My family has spent a fortune,
我家里花了一大笔钱
all to see me land the right man.
就为了让我能嫁得好
It's all they care about, it's all I've been raised to do.
他们只关心这个 这就是我人生的意义
And if I'm linked to you, that will never happen.
如果我和你搅在一起 这一切就都完了
Look, I do care because I care for you.
我也很在乎 因为我很关心你
It doesn't have to stop your goals,
这不会阻碍你在这里达成目标
your marriage, your mission here.
嫁个好人 完成任务
And if people find out?
如果别人发现了呢
There's a girl here whose reputation was ruined
这里已经有一个姑娘的名声
over the love for a royal.
因为爱上一个皇室成员而毁掉了
Imagine if that had been a kitchen boy.
想想如果把那个人换成一个厨子会怎样
I'm sorry, but the shame.
我很抱歉 但是那太羞耻了
I understand.
我懂了
I'll leave you be.
我不会再打扰你了
I don't see why I can't just stay here, for a time, anyway.
我不明白为什么我不能在这儿待一段时间
Mary's under the impression that you still care for me,
玛丽觉得你还喜欢我
which makes her uncomfortable, understandably.
这让她很不安 我可以理解
She's right.
她是对的
I made such a mistake leaving.
我真不该离开
Olivia...
奥利维亚...
we both knew that you would.
我们都知道你还是会走的
I've always been engaged.
我一直都有婚约在身
Engagements break.
婚约可以解除
Alliances end.
结盟也可以终止
This one hasn't.
这一个还没有
The only thing that's changed are my feelings for Mary.
改变的只有我对玛丽的心意
The man I knew put his country first...
我知道的那个人...
above all else.
总是把国家放在第一位
I so admired that about you.
我真的很佩服你这一点
Your sense of duty.
你的责任感
That's the man I fell in love with.
那才是我爱过的那个人
It's the man I love still.
那是我仍爱着的人
Olivia, you shouldn't say these things.
奥利维亚 你不该说这些的
I have to.
我一定要说
Francis, this year has been torture.
弗朗西斯 这些年来我一直受着煎熬
And not because of the scandal,
不是因为那些丑闻
but because I had to endure it without you.
而是因为没有你陪着我度过这一切
Do you know how many nights i would lay in bed...
你知道有多少个夜晚 我躺在床上...
and remember how you used to touch me.
想着你曾经是怎样抚摸我的吗
I want to stay.
我想留下来
If not as your wife...
如果无法做你的妻子
then as your mistress.
那就做你的情妇
Because I would rather have some small part of you,
因为比起完全无法拥有你
than none of you at all.
我愿意只拥有你一小部分
You want me...
你对我是有感觉的
And I want you.
我也喜欢你
And I'm telling you...
我要告诉你...
you can have me...
你可以以任何你想要的方式...
any way you want.
拥有我
Mary, what happened?
玛丽 怎么回事
Why is Olivia staying?
奥利维亚怎么留下来了
She's not.
她没有啊
But her belongings were recovered from the wood,
但她的行李又从树林里运回来了
and they're being unpacked in the east wing.
而且都打开了 就放在东厢
You must be mistaken.
你肯定是弄错了
Maybe she's packing for Paris.
也许她是打包要去巴黎呢
A servant told me.
一个侍者告诉我的
Well, the servant must be wrong!
那个侍者肯定弄错了
Sorry.
抱歉
I'll inquire again.
我再去问问
Discreetly.
私下问问
Looks like your lady has a new necklace.
看起来你的女侍有了条新项链
So blatantly disrespectful.
真是太无礼了
I'm not sure what you mean.
我不知道您在说什么
I mean that Kenna wears a necklace...
我说肯娜的那条项链...
given to me as a first anniversary gift
是我第一份周年纪念的礼物
from my husband the king;
是我的丈夫 国王送的
her lover.
也就是她的情人
You must be mistaken.
您肯定是弄错了
I'm not.
我没搞错
You didn't know?
你还不知道吗
Well, it won't last.
瞒不了多久的
You learn the signs after a while:
不久你就会看到蛛丝马迹
which girl is serious, which is not.
哪些女孩是认真的 哪些不是
Sounds like a terrible way to live.
听起来你活得很痛苦
I've forgotten the alternative.
我别无选择
We were wed when we were 14, you know?
你知道吗 我们14岁时便成了婚
And we were happy, for a time.
我们曾经一度很幸福
I didn't realize.
我没想到
That we loved each other or that love can turn?
没想到我们曾经相爱过 还是爱是会变的
Especially the love of a king
尤其是受到无数人追捧的
who's loved by so many.
国王的爱
Kings are offered every opportunity.
大家对国王趋之若鹜
No one dares see his indiscretions.
没人敢批评他言行失检
He'd known her first--
他先认识了她
Diane.
黛安
I found out she was there...
我发现她一直存在
in his heart... all along.
一直在他心里
He's always very kind and noble to them afterwards.
他后来对她们总是那么好
He feels responsible for them.
觉得对她们负有责任
It makes him feel even better about himself.
这让他的自我感觉更加良好
I don't know how it feels for them.
我不知道她们作何感想
But we all go on.
但我们都这样过来了
And we're supposed to just sit there, discussing Virgil.
我们该坐在这 聊聊维吉尔
Ugh! Virgil's a bore.
维吉尔令人厌烦
What a relief to hear someone else say it.
听到有人这么说真是让我如释重负
Do you know which Roman I like?
你知道我喜欢哪个罗马人吗
Alaric the Visigoth.
亚拉里克一世
Ever heard of him?
你听说过他吗
He included 3,000 pounds of pepper as part of the ransom he
他在劫掠罗马的时候要求对方
demanded from Rome when he sacked the city.
提供3000镑胡椒作为赎金
Instead of payment, pepper!
他没要钱 而是胡椒
True story.
这可是真的
My Lord.
殿下
May I have a word?
能借一步说话吗
Excuse me.
失陪
The driver has died, unfortunately.
坏消息 车夫死了
Yet, in light of our previous conversation,
鉴于我们之前的谈话
I thought you might be interested
我想你可能会对他死前
in what he talked about before he passed over.
所说的话感兴趣
He spoke of the pagans need for the fresh blood sacrifice.
他说异教♥徒♥需要鲜血祭祀
Their god is more like the devil.
他们的神简直是个恶魔
A devil on this earth.
这片土地上的恶魔
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表