剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
of the English queen's death isn't here.
没有来参加婚礼
I suppose he knew he'd served his purpose
我猜他知道自己已经完成了使命
and that your invitation was a mere courtesy,
而你邀请他参加婚礼不过是出于礼貌
a thanks for giving us both what we want.
以及感谢他让我们俩都能达成心愿
You bribed him to bear false news.
你贿赂了他 让他传递了假消息
To get the job done,
我只是为了挽救
as you failed in that task completely.
你彻底搞砸了的事情
You can thank me later.
不用急着谢我
Clarissa.
克拉丽莎
She's alive.
她还活着
You missed the wedding.
你错过了婚礼
I thought it best.
我认为这样最好
I've been thinking about what's best
我一直在想
for all of us as well. I'm leaving.
怎样对所有人都好 我正准备离开
You needn't worry.
你不必担心
And yet I do.
不 我很担心
So you won't be leaving us just yet.
所以你现在还不能走
I have some news to share.
我有些消息想要告诉你
Turns out the English Queen isn't dead after all.
事实证明英格兰女王并没有死
The English Queen is alive?
英格兰女王还活着
Catherine's aware.
凯瑟琳已经发现了
But I would keep the news to yourself.
但我还是希望只有你知道这个消息
You did this.
你策划了这一切
To see me married.
为了让婚礼马上进行
The messenger's news was flawed.
信使的消息是伪造的
No one could blame that on me.
没人会追查到我
Or you.
或者你
Everyone needs a little push on occasion.
每个人都时不时地需要一些推力
Even queens.
哪怕是女王
Even France.
哪怕是法国
All happiness comes with a price.
所有幸福都伴随着一点代价
And you paid yours with another's broken heart.
而你付出的代价则是让某人伤透了心
Sebastian...
塞巴斯蒂安...
Will survive.
会熬过去的
It's time for the consummation.
圆房♥的时间到了
A moment, please.
稍等一下
Get out.
你走吧
Get out of my life.
离开我的生活
Get out of France.
离开法国
I know you're angry.
我知道你很生气
But you have everything you ever wanted.
但你现在拥有了你想要的一切
And more power than you.
还有比你更大的权力
I'm your mother.
我是你母亲
I am ruling Scotland for you...
我在替你统治苏格兰...
Do that.
那就接着统治吧
And mind me, do it well.
而且拜托做得好点
When I return to Scotland, to our home,
如果有一天我回到苏格兰 我们的家
it will either be because you have failed,
原因不是因为你失败了
or because you are dead.
就是因为你死了
After dinner, your usual game of catch with Anne,
晚餐后 像往常一样和安玩游戏吧
James is going to want your attention, too, with his reading.
还有詹姆斯 你得教他看书啦
I'll have him work on it.
我会好好管管他的
You promise?
你保证
Promise me, I mean it.
说真的 快向我保证
Promise me you'll try.
向我保证你会尽力的
One year of marriage, it isn't enough.
我们才结婚一年 还远远不够
Fight, Francis, please.
别放弃 弗朗西斯 拜托
I will give you children.
我会给你生很多孩子的
Don't give up on our dreams.
不要放弃我们的梦想
On the life we could have.
和我们本应有的生活
Such a beautiful dream.
多么美丽的梦想
No.
不
No, Francis, don't leave me.
不 弗朗西斯 不要离开我
So many years before them.
那么多美好的日子在等着他们
I know I threatened you.
我知道我威胁过你
In truth, I'm so glad you had the courage to tell me
说实话 我很高兴你有勇气告诉我
how their fate had changed.
他们的命运改变了
Yes.
没错
They will be together.
他们会在一起
For many years.
很多很多年
I do this not out of any malice, as you are my son,
你是我儿子 我这么做并非出于恶意
but to ensure peace.
而是为了确保和平
So that should you return,
以防你想回来
you have seared into your memory
你需要牢牢记住
what is yours and what is not.
什么是你的 什么不是
You're not a very trusting fellow, are you?
你的戒备心似乎很强 不是吗
I was a lot more trusting before you took my weapons.
在你拿走我的武器之前我还没这么戒备
You'll get those back as soon as you leave us.
你准备启程的时候就可以拿回去了
They say you're a threat to the realm.
他们说你对国家有威胁
But your family wants you safe.
但你的家人希望你平安
Alive.
好好活着
Yes.
没错
You're not thirsty?
你不渴吗
I have my own, thanks.
我自己有水 谢谢
Who paid you to kill me?
是谁雇你们来杀我的
The Queen or my brother?
是王后 还是我弟弟
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表