剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
Previously on Reign. Martel De Guise.
《女王》前情提要 马特尔·德吉斯
Thank you for coming on such short notice.
谢谢你这么快赶来
Tell me why you're here.
告诉我你来干什么
I came back for you, darling.
我回来找你 亲爱的
You're lying.
撒谎
Just like you lied when we were together.
就像我们在一起时一样撒谎
Are you sure? Our future...
你确定吗 我们的未来...
Nothing is certain but my feelings for you.
我确定我对你的感觉
Leith, protect my daughter.
利思 保护好我女儿
I give you my blessing to wed.
我祝福你们的婚姻
May you have a long and happy life.
希望你长寿无疆 幸福快乐
Will you marry me?
你愿意嫁给我吗
Yes!
愿意
Yes. I have a message for you from the De Guises.
愿意 德吉斯派我来传信
It seems my would-be assassin is a Catholic radical.
看来刺客是天主教激进分子
He confessed the two of you
他坦白你们两个
worked together to plan the details of my murder.
合谋要谋杀我
And it was all by the order of Mary, Queen of Scots.
这都是玛丽的命令 苏格兰女王
There was an assassination attempt on Elizabeth.
有人试图谋杀伊丽莎白
Lola was said to be involved. She was beheaded.
萝拉被认为与此相关 她已经被砍头了
Where was Narcisse? He's in prison.
纳西斯当时在哪 现在在监狱里
Reverend Knox, it was you.
诺克斯教士 是你
You don't think that I would confess to trying to kill a queen?
你不会以为我会承认意图谋杀一个女王吧
You used Lola so that my sister Mary
你利用萝拉把刺杀事件
would be tied to the attempt.
陷害到玛丽头上
So that even if it failed,
这样即使刺杀失败
it would become personal between Mary and Elizabeth.
事件也会变成玛丽和伊丽莎白的私人恩怨
Every choice I make will be in service of taking her throne.
我做的每个决定都会为夺取她的王权服务
Her nation.
她的国家
Someday it will be mine.
终有一天会是我的
Elbows bent.
手肘弯曲
Relax.
放松
Charge too quickly,
冲得太快
you'll find yourself at the end of a blade.
就会迎上剑刃
Let's break. Come on, you know I like fighting.
休息一会儿 你知道我喜欢斗剑
When there are two queens vying for the same throne,
两位女王争夺相同的宝座时
only one can survive.
仅有一人能存活
Me or Elizabeth.
我或者伊丽莎白
Is that why you've reached out to Lord Darnley?
所以你联♥系♥了达恩利大人吗
Darnley is willing to travel to Scotland to begin courtship.
达恩利愿意来苏格兰求爱
You know that will infuriate Elizabeth.
你知道那会让伊丽莎白生气
Darnley's family has been hovering near the English throne for years.
达恩利家族多年来都意欲染指英格兰王位
Because his family has their own claim.
因为他们家族有权继承王位
He has many allies in England who would support him.
他在英格兰有许多盟友 会支持他
Imagine our claims together.
想象一下我们一起登上王位吧
Wed, I would offer England a king
如果结婚 我将给英格兰带来一位国王
and the promise of a royal heir,
以及皇室继承人的承诺
both things which Elizabeth has refused to provide.
这都是伊丽莎白拒绝提供的
Darnley comes from a family of vipers
达恩利的家族中都是奸险之人
who've a reputation for ruthless ambition.
因野心勃勃 凶狠残暴而出名
Not to mention he overindulges in women and drink.
更不用说他沉溺于美女和美酒
Elizabeth executed my friend.
伊丽莎白处决了我的朋友
I'm not looking for a man to love,
我找的不是爱人
I'm looking for a weapon to use against her
而是一件对付她的武器
to take her throne.
以夺取她的王位
And yet, you would be wed to the man.
但你还是得和那个男人成婚
A Catholic man.
一个天主教♥徒♥
Scotland is Protestant now.
苏格兰现在信奉新教
I have no intention of changing it back.
我不打算改回来
Well, the Protestants won't think that
如果你找了个天主教国王
if you give them a Catholic king.
新教♥徒♥不会这么想
Marry Darnley, and Knox will turn this country against you.
嫁给达恩利 诺克斯就会怂恿人♥民♥反对你
But to take England, I need power,
但要想夺取英格兰 我就需要权力
and I've made inquiries about Darnley...
我已经打听了达恩利的事
There will always be powerful suitors.
总会有有权有势的追求者的
Look, you've been back barely a month
你才回来不到一个月
and already you have marriage offers from Highlanders:
高地人就向你求婚了
Clan Sutherland, Hamilton, Clan Gordon...
萨瑟兰家族 汉密尔顿家族 戈登家族
Clan Gordon? "The Rulers of the North."
戈登家族 "北方统治者"
They're Catholic, too.
他们也是天主教♥徒♥
You don't have to take a husband from any of these clans.
你没必要在这些家族之中选丈夫
You just need their loyalty.
你只需要他们的忠诚
Win the clans to your side, one by one,
一个接一个地争取各个家族的支持
and then march on Elizabeth,
然后向伊丽莎白进军
with all of Scotland behind you.
那时苏格兰人将全力支持你
Wise counsel.
明智的建议
I'll consider it.
我会考虑的
Now, pick up your sword.
现在拿起剑
It is so kind of you to invite me back to court again,
你邀请我重回宫廷真是太好了
Queen Elizabeth, it's been ages.
伊丽莎白女王 我好久没来了
I, um, love what you've done with the royal library.
我喜欢你对皇家图书馆的改造
I had hoped your son Darnley
我还希望你儿子达恩利
would be joining us, Lady Lennox.
会一起来呢 雷诺克斯夫人
Oh, you wanted to see Darnley?
你想见达恩利啊
My dear, I had no idea.
天啊 我都不知道
I sent for both of you.
我请的是你俩
My invitation was quite clear.
我的邀请很明确
Well, my vision is deteriorating.
我的视力渐渐恶化了
I must confess, I find letters impossible to read now.
我得坦白 我现在都读不了信了
And yet, I hear rumors you are corresponding
但我听到了传言 你和我表亲
with my cousin Mary--
玛丽通信
arranging a royal marriage between her and your son.
安排她和你儿子之间的王室婚姻
My enemies' rumors, I assure you.
肯定是我敌人的传言
My son is no threat.
我儿子可不是威胁
Then tell me...
那就告诉我
...where is Darnley?
达恩利在哪里
Honestly, I have no idea.
说实话 我不知道
He goes where he likes...
他想去哪里就去哪里
as grown men do.
成年人都这样
But if I hear from him, I will be sure to let you know.
但如果我有了他的消息 我肯定会告诉你
I'm not sure you appreciate
你似乎没有理解
the urgency of the situation, Lady Lennox.
事态有多紧迫 雷诺克斯夫人
Queen Mary tried to have me assassinated
玛丽女王试图在英格兰
here in England.
刺杀我
She is my enemy, and if Darnley pursues her,
她是我的敌人 如果达恩利追求她
he will be my enemy as well.
他也会成为我的敌人
Tell your son to come to court.
告诉你儿子来宫里
Or I will have him dragged here on his knees.
否则我会派人拖着他来
That's nonsense.
胡说
Here in Spain thousands of Moors and Jews
在西班牙 几千名摩尔人和犹太人
have chosen to convert to Catholicism.
选择改信天主教
It's not a forced baptism
除非你强制将他们的头
unless you forcibly hold their head underwater.
按到水下 否则这就不是强迫洗礼
If, after the persuasion of torture,
如果在酷刑的说服下
they agree to convert,
他们同意改信
then they agree.
那他们就是同意了
Leeza!
莉扎
Oh, dear lord.
天啊
Leeza!
莉扎
He's naked. Oh, don't look. I love you!
他没穿衣服 别看 我爱你
They say I drove Don Carlos,
他们说我让我的继子
my own stepson, mad with desire.
唐·卡洛斯深陷欲望
I had to get away from the gossip.
我得远离谣言
Well, how odd.
真是奇怪
I assure you, by the time Don Carlos left here,
我跟你保证 唐·卡洛斯离开这里时
he had quite recovered.
已经恢复了
He has good days and bad, Mother,
他的病情时好时坏 母亲
but he is not the same man.
但他已经不是原来的他了
Well, surely you don't blame me.
你应该不会怪我吧
All I know is that the prince of Spain came to France whole,
我只知道西班牙王子来法国时是完整的
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表