剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
He said that your family was wealthy,
他说你们家里很有钱
and that he'd make it worth my while.
出得起我要的价
I had no idea how worthwhile until I laid my eyes on you.
看到你 我就知道我要的是什么价了
Why me?
为什么是我
You can't make this offer to many.
这种交易多做不得
It's not good business.
没有好处
You're a lady of title.
你是贵族小姐
I've taken money from many a noble,
我从很多贵族手里拿过钱
but none ever treated me as an equal.
但是没人正视过我
I'd like to know what it feels like
我很想知道触碰一些
to touch what only they can touch.
专属于他们的东西 会是什么感觉
Do we have a deal?
同意吗
Pardon me. I couldn't help
不好意思 我不小心
but overhear that this lady
听到了你们的对话
is to be played for this evening.
这位女士被耍了一晚上
My benefactor, the Viscount de Brilhac,
布雷亚克子爵 我的恩人
would like the chance to win her for himself.
希望能够赢得这位女士的芳心
She's not available. She's with me.
不行 她是我的
The Viscount is prepared to wager
子爵愿意用切牌定胜负
double her debt on one cut of the cards.
赌注是她欠款的双倍
I've already been offered that.
这个条件已经有人提过了
Four times, then.
那就四倍
Surely the owner of the celebrated
堂堂勃艮第赌坊的主人
Burgundy House is not afraid of a simple wager?
应该不会怕区区一场小赌吧
One cut of the cards.
一次切牌
Four times the debt, plus the girl if I win.
赌注为欠款的四倍 加上这个女孩
And if I win, the debt is forgiven,
如果我赢了 欠款一笔勾销
and the girl is mine.
女孩就是我的
Too bad, Monsieur Viscount.
不好意思 子爵先生
Double it again.
再次加倍
Eight times the debt, you mean?
你是说增加到八倍欠款吗
And the girl.
还有这个姑娘
Though I don't know why you'd risk it.
不过我觉得你没必要冒这个险
It's much safer to just take the money.
直接拿钱走人比较安全
If your gallantry is as easy as your lovely inherited money,
如果你真的出手阔绰爱逞英雄
why not make it 16 times the debt?
为什么不加到欠款的十六倍呢
No. Very well.
不要 非常好
After you.
你先请
Well-played.
好手气
Luck of the draw.
牌运不错
Shall we retire to my room, my lady?
到我的房♥间休息一下如何 小姐
Wait.
等等
You look familiar.
你看着很眼熟
Haven't I seen you somewhere before?
我之前是不是在哪里见过你
I'm told I look like
经常有人说
the Dauphin of France... only taller.
我像法国王储 不过我比较高
Well, I agree with Mary.
我同意玛丽的意见
They should stay here,
他们应该留下
at the home they've always known.
生活在熟悉的家里
Look at them, having the time of their lives.
看看他们 正在享受美好生活呢
Who's that?
他是谁
I don't know. Some servant, perhaps?
不知道 也许是哪个仆人吧
He looks ill at ease, don't you think?
他看起来局促不安 你不觉得吗
Charles! Oh, Charles.
查尔斯 查尔斯
Come here.
快起来
Are you all right?
你没事吧
Charles? Henry?
查尔斯 亨利
Charles? Henry?
查尔斯 亨利
What is it?
怎么了
We can't find the princes.
我们找不到王子们了
Everyone!
所有人
Masks off at once!
马上摘掉面具
Bash.
巴斯
They're gone.
他们不见了
Search the castle and the grounds.
搜索城♥堡♥和花♥园♥
They can't have gone far.
他们走不远
And check the boys' chambers. And find Lord Hugo!
去看看两个孩子的寝室 去找胡戈大人
Mary, wait.
玛丽 等等
What are you doing?
你在做什么
You're wasting precious time!
你在浪费宝贵的时间
The boys are fine.
孩子们一切平安
How do you know?
你是怎么知道的
Because I arranged their disappearance.
这是我安排的
What?!
什么
They're being transported
我们聊天的时候
to the abbey at Troyes as we speak.
他们就被送往特鲁瓦的修道院了
From there, they'll continue to the Spanish border.
他们从那里将继续前往西班牙边境
There are riders stationed at checkpoints along the way
有骑手在沿途的关卡驻扎
to keep us up to date on their progress.
我们能随时了解他们的情况
You had this plan in mind all along.
你早在心里策划这件事了
That's why you wanted your brothers outside.
所以你才希望弟弟们离开
You were planning their kidnapping!
你居然一手策划了绑♥架♥
They weren't safe here. Something had to be done.
他们在这里不安全 这事必须解决
Sebastian. There you are.
塞巴斯蒂安 您在这里啊
We found this man hiding in the woods.
我们发现这个男人藏在树林里
He had a rope and two burlap sacks.
他带着绳子和两个粗麻袋
I believe he intended to capture and drown the princes.
我猜他是准备绑♥架♥并溺死王子
Is this true?
这是真的吗
You are the next great king, Sebastian.
您是下任伟大的国君 塞巴斯蒂安
The Medicis must die.
梅第奇家的人必须死
We'll question him thoroughly, my Lord.
我们会好好审问他的 陛下
If he knows anything about the princes' disappearance,
如果他知道任何与王子失踪有关的消息
we'll get it out of him.
我们会让他吐出来的
Out you get.
你们出来吧
We'll go inside where no one can see us.
我们要进里面去 不能让人发现
There. Right.
好了
Get some food in you.
吃点东西吧
We've got a long night ahead of us
若要在天亮之前到特鲁瓦
if we're going to make it to Troyes before daylight.
我们今晚还有一大段路要赶
I'm cold.
我很冷
Go on then. I'll fetch a blanket.
先进去吧 我去找条毛毯
Hey.
喂
Who's there?
是谁
Clarissa, what are you doing here?
克拉丽莎 你在这里做什么
I was worried about you.
我很担心你
Clarissa is my friend.
克拉丽莎是我的朋友
We played together at the castle.
我们在城♥堡♥一起做过游戏
How did you find us?
你是怎么找到我们的
Does anyone know you're here?
有人知道你在这里吗
Your mother will know soon enough.
你们的母亲很快就会知道的
I left her a message.
我给她留言了
Why are you wearing the driver's cloak and that mask?
你为什么穿着车夫的斗篷 还戴着面具
Mary had it made for me.
玛丽找人给我做的
Do you like it?
你喜欢吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Are you going to stay with us?
你要留下来陪我们吗
I'm going to take care of you.
我要照顾你们
From now on, we're going to be a family.
从现在起 我们就是一家人了
Pack up. Let's go.
收拾一下 我们走
Thank you again, so much, for what you did.
再次谢谢 非常感谢你出面
To make such an enormous wager based on nothing but chance.
光凭运气就敢押这么大的赌注
Well, it's safer than fighting our way out.
那比我们正面厮杀出去要安全多了
My brother...
我的哥哥
Seems a little adrift.
看样子是个浪子啊
I've traipsed all over Europe,
我在整个欧洲四处奔波
pulling him out of this scrape or that,
为他各种各样的事情善后
each time worse than the last.
每次都比上一次更糟
But we're all my parents have left.
但父母只留下我们两个相依为命
I can understand both sides, if you want the truth.
说实话 你们两人我都能理解
I am familiar with feeling adrift,
我非常了解四处漂泊的感受
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表