剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
for heresy, or treason,
活活烧死诺♥查♥丹♥玛♥斯♥
both charges apply, not to mention...
这两项都罪已至死 更何况...
My mother.
我母亲
She was behind this as well.
她就是这一切的幕后黑手
All her crimes against me
她对我犯下的一切罪行
were because she loves you.
都是因为她爱你
Does she deserve to burn for that?
难道她就要因此被烧死吗
She would do anything for you.
她会为你不惜一切
And I would, too.
我也是
I will not be the cause of your death.
我绝不会害死你
And Bash? Shall he die in my stead?
那巴斯呢 他就该替我去死吗
No, of course not.
不 当然不是了
Because my father is determined.
父亲心意已决
You will wed the next King of France
你必须嫁给法国未来的国王
or he'll lose any chance of England.
否则他就失去了攫取英格兰的机会
Mary...
玛丽
you cannot let superstition or fear
你不能让迷信或者恐惧
rule your life.
主宰你的生活
You must be the ruler,
你注定是统治者
taking charge of your own destiny.
你决定自己的命运
Marry me.
嫁给我吧
Now, before my mother or Nostradamus
在我母亲或诺♥查♥丹♥玛♥斯♥
can poison you with fear, pressure you...
用恐惧毒害你和压♥迫♥你之前...
You are pressuring me.
你现在就在压♥迫♥我
Because I am right.
因为我是正确的
And my mother is wrong to believe in this nonsense!
我母亲是错误的 她不该相信谬论
She was right to believe.
她是对的
Aylee is dead.
艾莉死了
I believe!
我相信
I'll talk to Nostradamus.
我会和诺♥查♥丹♥玛♥斯♥谈谈
He'll recant.
他会承认自己错了
I'll make my mother see things sensibly.
我会让我母亲理智地看待这些事情
I'll take the risk.
我愿意冒险
This is my life, my risk.
这是我的生命 我的选择
Once you get past the grief of Aylee's death,
一旦你走出艾莉之死的阴影
you'll see.
你就会明白的
Your mother was right,
你母亲说得对
you are relentless.
你的确很执着
When it comes to us, yes.
因为这关乎我们的未来
But I can't do this.
但是我做不到
I am begging you, please stop.
我求你了 放弃吧
I won't.
我不会放弃
Ever.
永远不会
Then I will.
那我放弃
I assume you've asked for this meeting
你约见我
because you've made your decision.
是已经做出决定了吧
Will you marry Francis?
你会嫁给弗朗西斯吗
Or will you be forced to watch Bash's execution?
还是要眼睁睁看着巴斯被处死
Neither.
都不会
What's this?
什么意思
I have a third option.
我有第三种提议
One I think you would be most interested in.
而且我觉得你会很感兴趣的
I will stake my claim on England
我会登上英格兰的王位
and I will marry your son.
也会嫁给你的儿子
But not Francis.
但我不嫁弗朗西斯
Bash.
嫁巴斯
Legitimize him and make him
请你宣布他为正统
the next King of France.
让他成为王位继承人
Explain yourself.
你说清楚
You want England. I want something in return.
你想要英格兰 我也有想要的东西
You are talking about
你所提的要求
changing the line of succession of France.
是要我更改法国王位的继承顺序
Bash as king-- this is laughable.
让巴斯当国王 简直可笑
Bastards are being legitimized all over Europe.
全欧洲有很多国家都承认了私生子的身份
I believe the Vatican will favor this arrangement.
我相信罗马教廷会支持这个决定
How could you know that? You said yourself,
你怎么知道 你自己也说了
they want England as badly as you do.
他们跟你一样渴望得到英格兰
They will do anything to keep it from
为了防止新教得到英格兰
falling into the hands of the Protestants.
他们会不惜一切代价
You were against this claim before.
你之前曾反对过这项提议
That was before I knew my mother's wishes.
我当时不知道母亲的意愿
And how much pressure her advisors were putting her under.
以及大臣们给她施加的压力
It seems I will be going off to England no matter what I think.
不论我愿不愿意 都必须前往英格兰
But only with Bash at my side.
但我要巴斯陪在我身边
So I'll make him a duke, or an earl.
那我封他为王爵 或者伯爵
Yes. Half measures won't do.
好啊 没有商量的余地
I need to be married to the man who commands the King's armies.
我要嫁的男人 必须有权指挥国王的军队
There'd be civil unrest.
国内会发生动♥乱♥
The nobles may reject it.
皇室成员可能会反对
It makes our country appear unstable.
这些会让国内不稳定
And I'd have to convince the Pope to annul our marriage.
我还得要求教皇宣告我们的婚姻无效
Are you not acquainted with my very determined wife?
我的妻子很固执 你难道不知道吗
Perhaps your wife will agree.
也许你妻子会同意的
Because at her core she is more selfless than you think.
因为她比你想象得更无私
You think she gives a damn about France controlling England
你觉得如果她不再是王后
when she is no longer Queen?
还会在乎英格兰的事吗
It's up to the Queen to decide her priorities.
这就要看王后怎样决定了
I've given your majesties much to consider.
请尊贵的国王和王后仔细考虑吧
I will take my leave.
我先告退了
You're not seriously considering this?
你不是真的在考虑吧
What she proposes would cost me everything.
她的提议威胁到了我的一切
My marriage, my crown,
我的婚姻 我的地位
the legacy of our children, your sons.
以及我们孩子的遗产
Yes...
是的
They are all considerations.
这些我都会考虑到
Those bitches! Who?
那些贱♥人♥ 谁
Mary, her friends,
玛丽 她的朋友
that parasite Diane, the lot of them.
还有那个寄生虫黛安
My mistress Diane? What does she have to do with this?
我的情妇黛安 她跟这件事有什么关系
You don't seriously think that
你难道觉得这种提议
Mary came up with legitimization all by herself.
是玛丽一个人想出来的吗
Bash must have told her.
肯定是巴斯告诉她的
Diane has been working on this behind your back for months.
几个月来 黛安一直背着你策划这件事
Do you have proof of this? Well,
你有什么证据 证据
why don't you ask Kenna, your other mistress.
你不如去问问你的另一位情妇肯娜
She told me and as a result, I blackmailed Diane
她告诉了我 于是我威胁了黛安
and I sent her off to Paris.
将她赶去了巴黎
You admit this deceit?
你居然承认了这样的行为
You would have found out anyway, from Bash,
反正你迟早会发现 巴斯会告诉你
before you took off his head!
在你砍他的头之前
I suspect that's the real reason why he fled the castle.
这应该就是他逃离城♥堡♥的真正原因
He was afraid of your reaction.
他害怕你的反应
So much for the great love story of Mary and Bash.
原来玛丽和巴斯并不是私奔
But if he left out of fear,
如果他是因为害怕而离开
what was her reason?
那她是为什么呢
I have no idea.
我也不知道
But she certainly made a mess of things now, hasn't she?
但是她的确把事情搅得一团乱了 不是吗
In truth, Catherine's been relatively kind to us.
说实话 凯瑟琳对我们真的很好
She was arranging our passage for next week.
她已经开始收拾我们的行李了
Now you're back and marrying Bash.
可是现在你回来了 要嫁给巴斯
If Henry makes him the next king.
如果亨利让他成为继承人的话
It was the only way I could save Bash and Francis,
只有这样我才能同时救巴斯和弗朗西斯
and do as I was bid by my mother, as is my duty.
这也符合我妈妈的要求 更是我的责任
What about me?
那我呢
For Bash to become legitimized, Henry must marry Diane
巴斯要想转为正统 亨利必须娶黛安
and she'll be back at court as Queen.
她就会回到宫廷当王后了
If the plan works, yes.
如果计划顺利的话
I know this must be painful for you.
我知道你很痛苦
You have feelings for the king.
因为你喜欢国王
Painful?
痛苦
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表