剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
Now.
翻
Oh. Well...
你看
if you'd seen the things we've put back together
其实我们端上餐桌的食物
for you people upstairs.
并不是你想的那样
Well, you know what? Forget all this.
这样吧 别管这些了
Come on, let's go somewhere.
我们去别处吧
Today, while we can.
趁现在我们有这个机会
Did you know there's hot springs in the hills?
你知道山里有热温泉吗
Your troubles, they can't follow you into water that warm.
你的烦恼肯定无法跟着你去那么热的温泉
But I can.
但我可以
Be on your best behavior.
礼数一定要周到
He's from a minor family, but they have influence.
他虽然家庭背景不显赫 但他们有一定声望
The Honorable Count Vincent, of Naples!
那不勒斯市 文森特伯爵到
There's no one to misbehave in front of
现在法国王庭几乎没什么人在
as French court is nearly vacant.
我想不守礼数也没对象啊
Smile. Remember, it was less than a year ago
微笑 要记住 就在几个月前
that Henry was at war with half of Italy.
亨利还在跟半个意大利的人打仗呢
Your Majesty.
王后陛下
What a blessing to be in your luminous presence.
得此机会觐见 不胜荣幸
Grazie.
谢谢
I should explain my lack of punctuality to King Henry,
对于我的不守时 我很想向亨利国王道歉
but I see the son and not the father.
但是他似乎并没有来
Unfortunately the king is away at the moment.
很不凑巧 国王目前不在宫里
But what better host than a fellow Italian?
不过意大利同胞来迎接您 不是更好吗
Your Majesty?
王后陛下
I must ask the count's men
伯爵带的人
for their weapons
进屋之前
before I show them to their rooms.
必须把兵器收起来
King Henry would expect it.
亨利国王也会希望如此的
Of course. It's just a formality, Count.
当然了 这只是形式而已 伯爵
You don't mind?
您不会介意吧
I insist.
当然了
I thought you'd be going off to fight with your father.
我以为你会去跟你父亲并肩战斗呢
I changed my mind.
我改主意了
I've had enough of killing for a while.
我这段时间杀人够多了
Sebastian, have you thought about what will happen to us
塞巴斯蒂安 你有没有想过你父亲去世后
when your father dies?
我们两个会怎样
Why should anything happen to us?
我们能怎样
Francis will be king, that's all.
弗朗西斯会成为下任国王 就这样
And you have such faith in his love for you?
你就这么相信他对你的爱吗
Catherine will throw me out of this castle
凯瑟琳肯定会在亨利尸骨未寒时
before Henry's body is cold.
就把我赶出王宫
And your brother's mercy is
你能否苟延残喘
all that will stand between you and death.
全看你弟弟对你是否仁慈
What's the point of talking about this?
你为什么跟我说这个
There's nothing either of us can do to change things.
反正这是事实 我们也无能为力
What if you were no longer a bastard?
如果你不是私生子呢
What if you were legitimized?
如果你的身份被正式承认呢
Given legal status as Henry's son?
作为亨利的儿子 拥有合法地位
Does Father want this?
父亲会希望这样吗
Why shouldn't he want it?
他怎么会不希望
You've always been his favorite.
你一直是他最喜欢的儿子
And you've always said we're his favorites
可是你总说 他之所以喜欢我们
because we never ask him for anything.
是因为我们从不要求什么
It's not such an unreasonable request.
这个要求也算合情合理
This is happening all over Europe.
这种事欧洲大♥陆♥到处都有
Kings claiming their children.
国王认子 宣布正统
It's even been said the bastard Elizabeth
有传言说私生女伊丽莎白
may take the throne in England.
甚至可能继承英格兰王位呢
Well, that's certainly not happening here.
这种事肯定不会发生在法国的
If Henry's marriage to Catherine were to be annulled...
如果亨利和凯瑟琳的婚姻被判无效...
That is treason.
那是叛国行为
You're talking about changing
你这是想要改变...
the line of succession.
王位继承顺序
And that's the sort of talk
这种言论
that gets bastards and mistresses beheaded.
会让私生子和情妇人头落地
Your Grace.
陛下
You must guard her close, Dauphin.
你可得看紧她啊 王储
Or someone might steal her away.
否则别人可能会偷走她的心
How delightful.
真不错
All of Italy has heard of the gold goblets
意大利人都知道 在你的婚礼上
given you by Pope Clement on your marriage.
克莱门特教皇曾赠予你黄金酒杯
No doubt you keep them for more important guests.
你肯定留着用来款待更重要的客人了
So, Count, is this your first visit to France?
那么 伯爵 这是您第一次来法国吗
No, I was on French soil less than a year ago
不 我几个月前来过一次
to negotiate for my son.
为儿子来的
He was taken prisoner
他和其他几名军官
along with some other officers near the Italian border.
在意大利边境被俘
Nothing to be ashamed of.
没什么好羞愧的
War is costly.
军需昂贵
One's money must be recouped somehow.
总要想办法多赚钱啊
Holding hostages for ransom
扣人♥质♥ 要赎金
is an old tradition.
历来如此
And did you secure your son's release?
那么您的儿子赎回来了吗
Of course.
当然
Roberto was held for eight months.
罗伯托被关了八个月
I bargained like any Italian would -- shrewdly.
我很聪明地选择了讨价还价
I worked my way up through two colonels and a general.
我买♥♥通了两名上校和一名将军
And negotiated with the King.
直接和国王进行了谈判
And one day he was returned to me.
有一天 我终于赎回了儿子
For 1,500 Ducats.
花了1500枚达克特
It is hard to appraise the value of a human life.
人命的价值是很难估算的
But now I know my son's.
不过我知道儿子值多少了
1,500 ducats.
1500枚达克特
I have France to thank for that...
为此 我要对法国
clarity.
表示感谢
To peace. And long friendship.
敬和平 以及友谊地久天长
To clarity.
敬儿子的身价
I knew it, I knew I'd be ridiculous.
我就知道看起来会很可笑
No, no, you're-you're-you're fine.
不 不 你很好
Very... very peasant-looking.
看起来非常... 非常像农民
Who are you two?
你们两个是什么人
We're from the kitchen.
厨房♥的帮佣
Soft hands for a kitchen maid.
厨房♥女仆的手怎么这么柔嫩
All right, back to the kitchen, both of you.
好了 回厨房♥去 都回去
No one's leaving today.
今天谁都不能离开
What's happening? I think we've lost the castle.
发生什么事了 我们的城♥堡♥可能被占领了
Tell me, Your Highness,
告诉我 陛下
when do you expect King Henry
你觉得亨利国王
to return with his men?
什么时候才会带队而归呢
Quite soon.
很快
Knowing my father,
我了解我的父亲
he could return at any moment. Really?
他随时可能回来 是吗
I understand they traveled to Lorraine
我听说他们去洛林
to put down some village unrest.
镇♥压♥几个村庄的动♥乱♥了
And yet you seem surprised he wasn't here to greet you.
而他没来迎接你 你还表现得很惊讶
Mary?
玛丽
Go upstairs.
上楼去
Now.
快去
I can present this to Henry
我可以把这个当作既成事实
as a fait accompli.
告知亨利
A "Fait accompli."
既成事实
You've spoken with the Pope, have you?
你和教皇谈过了 对吗
No.
没有
But I've spoken to a cardinal or two.
不过我和一两个红衣主教谈过了
And you'd be surprised how quick they are to respond
他们收到巨额贿赂时
when given a substantial bribe.
反应速度快得惊人
Enough!
够了
It's never happening.
我绝对不可能
Displacing my brother?
取代我弟弟的地位
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表