剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
that you would get me away from Henry.
帮我远离亨利
Perhaps I should leave you.
也许我该让你们单独谈谈
No, we have business still.
不 我们的事情还没说完
You're right.
你说得对
Pack your things.
收拾好行李
We'll leave tonight.
我们今晚就走
I'll think of some excuse.
我会想好借口的
You're not planning to go with her?
你不打算和她一起走吗
I can't involve her in this.
我不能让她卷入其中
If I tell her what I know,
如果如实相告
I have to tell her how I know it.
我就得说我是如何知道的
How you know what exactly?
那你到底是怎么知道的
That Visegard is more than just a place.
维斯嘉德不仅是一个地方
It's a pagan word.
这是个异教♥徒♥词汇
It means "where Darkness rises."
它的意思是"黑暗升起之处"
And that I know this because I was born a pagan.
我知道是因为我生下来就是个异教♥徒♥
Is that why you've taken this on?
所以你才对此事这么上心吗
Because you feel some blame for the blood spilled by this faith?
这个信仰让你觉得要为森林中的罪行负责吗
It's more than just that.
不仅如此
I was forced to kill two men in those woods--
我被迫在树林里杀了两个人
a zealot of the faith and an innocent.
一个狂热的异教♥徒♥和一个无辜的人
And ever since then, I have
从那以后 我身体里
a darkness in me that I despise.
就有一股我厌恶的黑暗力量
The Darkness touched us all.
"黑暗"影响了我们所有人
It tortured Olivia.
它折磨过奥利维亚
If you're going to search for Visegard,
如果你要去搜寻维斯嘉德
I'm going with you.
我要和你一起去
There is nothing quite like the feast of a fresh kill.
新鲜猎物做成的盛宴最棒了
I feel cleaner.
我感觉被净化了
Stronger.
也更有力气了
Ready to take on England.
已经准备好拿下英格兰了
But to stage an invasion now,
但如果现在就进攻的话
before we have replenished our forces,
我们的军队还没有休整好
is it not better to wait?
等等不是更好吗
You know, Francis...
你知道吗 弗朗西斯
we should have done this a long time ago.
我们早就该这么做了
All those hunting trips I shared with your brother,
我和你哥哥一起进行了那么多次狩猎
I regret not having had these moments with you.
我一直很遗憾没能和你一起来
Why do you push so hard to conquer England?
你为何一直急着要征服英格兰
Perhaps I am...
也许是因为...
more ambitious than most kings.
我比大多数国王更有雄心吧
It was my father who taught me to push hard.
是我父亲教我的 绝不能满足
Oh, he expected a great deal from his sons.
他期望他的儿子们能成就大业
Did you know he was captured by the Spaniards?
你知道他曾被西班牙人俘虏过吗
I was six or seven at the time.
我那时六七岁吧
They imprisoned him in Madrid,
他们把他囚禁在马德里
under the cruelest conditions.
环境无比艰苦
One day, my brother and I were taken to visit him.
一天 我和我的兄弟去看他
He saw our boat and he ran to us.
他看见了我们的船 就向我们跑来
I ran to him.
我也朝他跑去
He passed us by and jumped in the boat.
他从我们身边跑过 跳上了船
We'd been traded as hostages for his freedom.
为了换取他的自♥由♥ 我们被押为人♥质♥
Why did he let that happen?
他就眼睁睁看着吗
He was the one who arranged it.
正是他筹划了这一切
Sons must sacrifice
作为儿子
for their fathers.
就必须为父亲牺牲
This is the lesson.
这就是教训
I learned it with my brother,
我跟我兄弟一起学到的
beaten and starved for three years.
我们被揍了三年 挨了三年饿
Father...
父亲
When we returned...
等我们回来
...there was no loving embrace.
根本没人欢迎我们
He was a hard man to please.
他那个人很难取悦
Like God.
他就像上帝
Father, it wasn't right.
父亲 他做得不对
What he did to you, it wasn't right.
他不应该对你们那样做
I believe in a loving God.
我信仰的是博爱的上帝
And I believe his work is done by people like you,
我也相信你这样的君主才能完成他之愿
and you have so much more to do in France
你在法国还有很多事要做
before you turn to England.
不能就这样去英格兰
You have already achieved the glory.
你已经赢得了荣耀
Now do the good.
接下来应该做好事
Yes, of course.
当然
There are things to do in France first.
法国还有很多事要先解决
I tell you, he asked me to keep the ring so that
他让我保管那枚戒指
he wouldn't gamble away a family keepsake.
是为了不让他自己把祖传财物也输掉
Bartos, what are you looking for?
巴托斯 你在找什么
Julien is a large man. I see no boots
朱利安是个大块头 这里的靴子
his size, no cloaks that would fit him.
不合他的脚 也没有他的斗篷
There's no trace of my nephew anywhere.
这里根本没有我侄子的任何迹象
You're making an ordeal out of nothing.
你这是无中生有
Begging your pardon, mistress, I left my gloves...
很抱歉 夫人 我把手套落在了...
Not now, Benjamin.
现在不合适 本杰明
As they're my only pair...
可我只有那一副...
Please be on your way. You there.
请你快点走吧 就是你
You work for the master of this house, do you not?
你是为这间屋子的主人工作吧
This is a private matter. Just go. Where is he?
这是私事 你走吧 他在哪里
Where is Lord Julien?
朱利安大人在哪里
He's standing right there.
他就站在那里啊
But this man is...
可这个人...
this man...
这个人...
And this woman?
那这个女人呢
His wife, my lord, Lady Lola.
是他的妻子 萝拉小姐
Get out, Benjamin. Just go.
本杰明 你快点出去
You took my nephew's name.
你盗用了我侄子的名字
What else did you take? I never harmed him.
你还偷了什么 我没伤害他
I promise you. Remy, just tell him what happened.
我保证 雷米 跟他实话实说吧
Is he still alive? Answer me.
他还活着吗 回答我
It was an accident, I swear...
那是一场意外 我发誓
You killed him. No, no, no!
你杀了他 不 不要
Let go, let go! Stop it! Stop it, please!
放开他 快放开 别这样
I'll kill you... Let go of him!
我宰了你 放开他
My God.
天呐
I killed him.
我杀了他
I have to go now. I'm moving today.
我得走了 我今天要搬家
But I wanted you to know
不过我希望你知道
that these ladies are going to look after you.
这些女士会照顾好你的
They're the kindest governesses in the castle.
她们是城♥堡♥里最和蔼的保姆了
It's for the best.
这是为你好
They're gonna take much better care of you than I ever could.
她们肯定比我照顾得好
Um, my mother gave this to me when I left Scotland.
我离开苏格兰的时候 我妈妈给了我这个
She said it would always keep me safe.
她说这个能护我平安
I wanted you to have it.
我想送给你
Please don't leave me.
别离开我好吗
They'll burn me.
他们会烧死我
Go.
出去吧
Why would you say that?
你为什么这么说
You worship the gods,
你信奉的是众神
not God, don't you?
不是上帝 对吧
I don't care if you're a pagan.
我不在乎你是否信仰异教
I'm never going to let anybody hurt you.
我不会让任何人伤害你的
Would you like to come and stay with me?
你愿不愿意跟我待在一起
Just for a while?
一段时间就好
You know, I don't even know your name.
我都不知道你的名字
Pascal.
帕斯卡尔
Mary, I did it.
玛丽 我做到了
What? I convinced him to postpone the invasion.
什么 我说服了他 延期出征
France is safe.
法国安全了
He listened to me.
他听了我的话
His sanity started trickling back in,
他已经开始恢复理智
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表