剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
We missed you so much!
我们太想你了
Oh, Kenna,
肯娜
Greer, Lola,
葛瑞尔 萝拉
I'm so happy to see you.
见到你们太开心了
Aylee, we're all together again.
艾莉 我们又聚在一起了
Oh, Mary, your hair.
玛丽 看你的头发
Didn't the nuns teach you anything?
修女们没教你礼仪吗
Oh, Greer, those can't all be clothes.
葛瑞尔 那里面不会全是衣服吧
There's jewelry and silver, too.
还有金银珠宝
I'm making up in volume for what I lack in station, I suppose.
地位不如人 只好用财富来弥补啦
Look, here they come.
看 他们来了
His Royal Highness, King Henry II.
国王殿下 亨利二世驾到
There's the King.
那就是国王
That's King Henry, but is that Catherine?
那位是亨利国王 但旁边是凯瑟琳吗
No, they're still waiting on her.
不 他们还在等她驾到
That's Diane de Portiers, the King's mistress.
那是黛安·德·波蒂 国王的情妇
So the rumors are true.
看来流言是真的
Unlike her,
和她不同
you'll have no trouble finding husbands here.
你不用愁在这里找不到丈夫
We'll certainly enjoy the hunt.
我们当然会享受寻夫的乐趣
What about you?
你呢
Oh, don't tell me.
不用说了
It's about that boy from Aberdeen.
肯定又是那个阿伯丁的男孩
Colin said he'd wait for me.
科林说他会等我的
Till when?
等到什么时候
We might never be back on Scottish soil,
我们可能再也不回苏格兰了
not if it all works out and Mary reigns here.
只要一切顺利 等玛丽统治这里
What do you mean, "if"?
什么叫"只要"
Make no mistake, we're here now
别想错了 我们是来
to get our young queen in the game.
帮我们的小女王掌握大权的
Alliances can shift.
盟友会变
Before they do, Mary needs to win the prince's heart.
玛丽得赶在那之前赢得王子的心
Is that Francis?
那是弗朗西斯吗
He's gorgeous.
真帅
No, that's not Francis.
不 那不是弗朗西斯
I know it isn't.
一定不是
Then that must be Sebastian,
那肯定是塞巴斯蒂安了
the king's bastard, Diane's son.
国王的私生子 黛安的儿子
I hear the king favors him.
听说国王很宠爱他
Her Majesty, Queen Catherine!
凯瑟琳王后陛下驾到
I don't believe it.
难以置信
Your Grace.
女王陛下
No, call me Mary, please.
别 叫我玛丽
Francis.
弗朗西斯
The castle seems bigger.
城♥堡♥好像比印象中更大
Is that possible?
这可能吗
And you, too, of course.
当然你也更高壮了
Is that such a surprise?
这么让你吃惊吗
No. Especially since your legs
不 尤其是你的腿
were always longer than mine.
一向比我长
You know, I hated that when we were young--
小时候我很讨厌这一点
I was always chasing after you-- but now...
我总是追着你跑 但现在
now it suits you.
这双长腿很衬你
What is it?
说来听听
You've had a vision.
你预见到了什么
It's clear now.
现在很清晰了
I saw your son's future...
我看到了您儿子的未来
My lady... Welcome, Your Grace.
女王陛下 欢迎 女王陛下
His union... with Mary.
他和玛丽的结合
Well, say it.
说吧
She will cost Francis his life.
她会害死弗朗西斯
You have returned to the court at your own queen's bidding.
你们遵从女王陛下的旨意回到宫廷
As noble ladies, you must counsel her,
作为女侍 你们必须给她忠告
prepare her, account for her.
为她谋划 对她负责
For the Princess Elisabeth's wedding,
在伊丽莎白公主的婚礼上
as with any event,
还有各种大场面上
you must acquaint yourselves, and Mary,
你们必须熟悉每位到场的皇室贵族
with all visiting royalty and dignitaries.
并且帮助玛丽熟悉他们
Who amongst you is fluent in Italian?
你们当中谁意大利语讲得最流利
I suppose I am.
应该是我
You will sit next to the Pope's cousin.
你要坐在教皇的表亲旁边
He has no teeth and speaks very quickly.
他没有牙 讲话又快
Are these dresses from Paris?
这些裙子都来自巴黎吗
Yes, every one.
是的 每条都是
If Colin could see me,
要是科林看到我这个样子
he'd marry me in a second.
一定会马上娶我
I look of age now, we all do.
我看上去更年轻靓丽了 我们都是
You know what I'd like to do?
你知道我想做什么吗
Explore.
探险
We haven't been here since we were children.
我们长大后就再也没来过这里
Surely the castle's changed.
城♥堡♥肯定有所变化
Who's with me?
谁和我一起
I am! Go.
我 你们先去
I'll find you later.
我过一会儿去找你们
There's something I want to see.
我想先看看一些东西
Francis is a girl's name.
弗朗西斯是个女孩的名字
Mary.
玛丽
Francis. Um, I didn't know you...
弗朗西斯 我不知道你...
What are you doing here?
你来这里做什么
I was exploring.
我在探险
These were my old rooms. Don't you remember?
这是我当时住的房♥间 你还记得吗
Not anymore. No one comes up here.
现在不是了 一般没人过来
Except you.
除了你
What is that?
那是什么
Is all of this yours?
这些都是你的吗
I-I make knives,
我自己制♥作♥刀
and swords.
还有剑
At least, I'm trying to learn.
至少 我在学习
To be a bladesmith?
学习做刀匠吗
Is that a requirement for future kings now?
未来国王现在都需要会这个了吗
When you say it like that,
你这么说的话
it sounds ridiculous, yes.
听起来挺荒唐 不过确实是
No, no, I think it's fantastic.
不 不 我觉得很好
But did you make all these?
但这些都是你做的吗
Why?
为什么做这个
I can't help thinking that
我总在想
every man, even a king,
每个人 即便是国王
should have some kind of skill.
都应该有一技之长
Well, you're going to be a great ruler someday.
你将来会成为一名伟大的统治者
Isn't that enough?
那还不够吗
I hope I will be,
希望我能做到吧
but I meant a real skill.
但我是指真正的技能
One that I didn't inherit,
不是通过继承而得来的
wasn't given to me
不由别人赠予
and-and can't be taken away.
也不会被人夺走
My brother--
我的兄弟
my half-brother, Bash--
我的同父异母兄弟 巴斯
he has so many.
他会的就很多
He wants to learn something, he does,
想学东西 他会去学
he wants to go somewhere, he goes.
想去哪里 他就会去
With my father's blessing.
父亲也鼓励他去
They don't worry about him dying so much
他们不在意他的死活
that they don't let him live.
也就随他去享受生活了
Because he'll never be king.
因为他绝不可能成为国王
I can milk a goat
我会给山羊挤奶
and cut peat for the fire.
还会切炭生火
The nuns, you know.
都是修女们教我的
Impressive.
不错嘛
I suppose if there was ever an uprising
我想如果发生暴♥乱♥
that sent my line into hiding,
而我不得不隐藏身份的话
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表