剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
Perhaps.
也许吧
Or perhaps now that I'm here,
但也许 现在我回来了
offering myself as an option,
他就多了一个选择
he'll choose to be with me.
也许他会选择我
Once again.
像之前一样
Could you hear them? Were they close?
你当时听到他们的声音了吗 在附近吗
I had no sense of them.
完全没感觉到
Some would say you had no sense.
有人会说你太没有常识
That you defiled their faith.
会说你玷污了他们的信仰
A faith riddled with human sacrifice.
他们的信仰是用活人祭祀吗
When did that start?
什么时候开始的
They've made blood sacrifices for centuries.
他们几个世纪来一直在进行血祭
Animal sacrifices.
是用动物吧
Not always.
也不一定
It was simply more hidden.
他们做得比较隐蔽
Less bold.
不张扬
I thought these murders, these bodies hanging,
我以为那些凶杀案 尸体被吊起
their true purpose was to scare people away.
真正目的是吓走别人
Civilized people from land that they believe is theirs.
将进入他们自封领地中的人吓跑
Or claimed for hunting.
或者他们将那里自封为狩猎区
And instead they're hunting civilized people.
他们其实是在猎杀当地人
Travelers. Luring them in.
还有旅行者 引诱他们进去
Why? What's changed?
为什么 发生了什么
I don't know.
我不知道
But I do know this.
我知道的是
You have interrupted a sacrifice,
你破坏了一次祭祀仪式
which they will not take kindly to.
他们一定不会善罢甘休
Stay close to the castle in the coming days.
最近几天不要远离城♥堡♥
You could be in grave danger.
你可能会有大♥麻♥烦
Excuse me.
打扰了
I'm looking for the wine cellar.
酒窖在哪里
Can you direct me?
你能带我去吗
Sure can, ma'am.
当然 小姐
It's just through there.
就在那边
Ain't likely to miss it.
你应该能看到
Have we met?
我们见过面吗
Don't think so.
应该没有吧
It's just... your voice, it sounds so familiar.
你的声音 听起来很耳熟
Anyway.
没事
Thank you for your help.
谢谢你的帮忙
Who-who's the lady?
那位小姐是谁啊
Oh, that's a guest of the court.
她是王室的客人
It's the girl who escaped from the road bandits.
就是她在来的路上遇到强盗 但是逃出来了
Didn't you hear?
你没听说吗
A carriage was overrun.
马车都翻了
I-I did hear.
我 我的确听说了
Just didn't know anyone escaped.
只是不知道还有人逃出来了
We did discuss marriage once.
我们的确有一次谈到了婚姻
A moment of weakness.
但那只是一时脆弱
Lovers, dreaming of a future together.
爱人之间 一起梦想着未来
I was...
我当时只是
caught up.
被迷住了
And not sure that the Scottish alliance was a good one.
当时也不确定与苏格兰的联姻是否适合我
Caught up with a noble girl.
被一位贵族小姐迷住了
And a very rich one.
这位小姐的家境还很富裕
Not one with a country in need, hanging around her neck.
她也没有一个急需救助的国家压在肩上
It's ironic, isn't it?
真是讽刺 不是吗
That the very alliance that forged our engagement
迫使我们订婚的盟约
has always complicated it terribly.
总是把事情搞得复杂无比
It has. But that is beyond our control.
的确如此 这不是我们能掌控的
And the fact of the matter is, I am committed to you now.
但重要的是 现在我的心里只有你
I am glad to hear you say it.
听到你这么说 我很高兴
And towards that end,
至于这件事的解决办法
the Viscountess Demarchelier has offered
巴黎的德马舍利耶子爵夫人
to house Olivia in Paris.
愿意收留奥利维亚
She has a very lavish estate.
她有一座豪华的庄园
In Paris?
在巴黎
I thought it best she go.
我认为她离开是最好的选择
Olivia still has feelings for you.
奥利维亚的心里仍然还有你
She only confided in me to stake a claim.
她私底下向我表明了立场
I-I know that you feel responsible for her...
我 我知道你觉得你应该对她负责
but I wanted to help you find a comfortable arrangement.
但我想帮你做出最合适的安排
I'll let Olivia know.
我会找奥利维亚谈谈的
Mary strikes me as a most dutiful daughter.
我一直觉得玛丽是最尽责的女儿
She writes so often to her mother, doesn't she?
她经常给她母后写信 对吗
They've been separated a long while.
她们分开很久了
Well, yes, they have.
是啊 的确很久了
Have you made a decision about my wrongdoing?
对于我犯下的过错 您作出决定了吗
Not yet, dear.
还没有 亲爱的
I met Marie de Guise only once.
我只见过玛莉·德·吉斯一面
After the engagement to Francis was negotiated,
就在就弗朗西斯的订婚事宜达成一致后
she delivered her six-year-old daughter to me.
她把她才六岁大的女儿送到了我这里
Personally, I found her quite cold.
我个人觉得她为人很冷漠
And poor Mary, she was so scared.
可怜的玛丽 她当时害怕极了
I had to take her under my wing.
我不得不把她护在我的羽翼之下
We were quite close when she was young,
你知道她小的时候
did you know that?
我们曾经很亲密吗
I didn't.
我不知道
You know, it's true.
是真的
And then her life was threatened,
后来她的生命遭到了威胁
and I had to send her away to the convent.
我不得不把她送到修道院
And that was very difficult.
那对我来说是个很艰难的决定
I'd grown quite attached.
我对她有很深的感情
You could say I associate her with loss, and it pains me.
你可以认为是我丢弃了她 但这让我很痛苦
That's why I push her away.
所以我才把她推开
Upon reflection, I have made a few missteps since her return.
现在想想 自她回来后 我做了许多错事
I'm afraid she's not honest with me
在问她在法国是否快乐时
when I ask her if she's happy here in France.
她恐怕没有对我说实话
I assume she's more honest with her mother.
我猜面对自己的母后时 她会更诚实些
Here's an idea.
我是这么想的
Before Mary's letters to her mother are posted,
在玛丽把写给她母后的信寄出去之前
why don't you bring them to me?
你能先把信拿来给我看看吗
And that way, I can improve upon her stay at court.
这样一来 我能改善她在宫廷里的境况
Your Grace...
陛下...
Those are my terms.
这就是我的提议
Reject them, and you'll be sent home disgraced,
拒绝的话 你马上会以盗窃的罪名
labeled a thief,
被遣送回国
and your future destroyed.
你的前途也将毁于一旦
Well, do think it over.
仔细考虑一下吧
The decision's yours.
命运掌握在你自己的手中
Lady Olivia D'Amencourt requests an audience, My Lord.
殿下 奥利维亚·德阿蒙科小姐求见
Olivia.
奥利维亚
I was coming to find you, actually.
其实我正准备去找你
I couldn't resist.
抵♥制♥不了美酒的诱惑
We've been old enough to drink for a while now.
我们早就可以正大光明的喝酒了
Yes, I know, but smuggling it in was always half the fun.
我知道 但是偷偷地喝更有趣
Have a drink with me.
跟我喝一杯吧
All right. Just one.
好吧 就一杯
Ah, but that's what you said last year.
去年你也是这么说的
Do you remember?
还记得吗
I remember nothing of last year.
去年的事我都不记得了
You were spongy with liquor.
你简直就醉得不省人事
I had to keep you hidden from your mother all day.
为了不让你母后发现 我把你藏了一整天
God, how she hated me.
上帝 当时她恨死我了
I should tell you my news while I have the chance.
趁我还清醒 我有事要告诉你
I've arranged for a very well-regarded family in Paris
我安排了一个巴黎有名望的家族收留你
to host you for as long as you need.
你想住多久都可以
What?
什么
Surely your problems of reputation have not reached as far as Paris.
显然巴黎还没人知道你的声誉问题
It's far away from here, far from your home.
巴黎离这里很远 离你家也很远
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表