剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
If your hands weren't shaking, you'd be him.
如果你的手不抖 你就和他一样了
What's going on?
怎么回事
It's time for Simon's head to come off.
到处决西蒙的时候了
Where's Mary?
玛丽在哪里
Where's Francis and Bash?
弗朗西斯和巴斯呢
They're going to be too late.
他们来不及了
Your Grace.
陛下
I'm begging you, please wait for your sons
求您了 等您的孩子们回来
to return-- they think they can prove Simon innocent.
他们说可以证明西蒙的清白
So I've been told.
有人和我说过了
But if I let justice wait for every last effort
但是如果我每次都等到最后一刻
to prove a man innocent,
等着证明别人的清白
there'd be no justice.
那就没有公正可言了
Is that what the queen says?
王后也是这么说的吗
No. The queen says waiting makes me look weak,
不 王后说等待让我显得软弱
like less of a king.
没有国王的样子
And she says it to everyone.
她对每个人都那么说
If anything, I think it makes you look more like a king.
可我觉得那样反而让你更有国王的气度
Wise and fair and strong.
睿智 公正 强大
A king we can believe in.
一个我们可以信任的国王
You finally covered yourself up.
你终于穿得保守了点
I couldn't think straight, seeing you before.
之前见到你的时候我都无法♥正♥常思考
I hope that thinking straight helps you make the right choice,
我希望正常思考能帮您做出正确的选择
and wait.
并耐心等待
Before...
之前
when you said your heart didn't have to wait...
你说你的真心不用等待的时候...
that was brave.
你非常勇敢
Most people, especially here...
大多数人 特别是这里的人
would keep their hearts hidden.
会隐藏他们的真心
Foolish is more like it.
他们这是愚蠢
But thank you.
但还是谢谢你
If we do leave tomorrow,
如果明天我们真的离开
I don't mind you knowing that I'll think of you.
我不介意让你知道我会想你
Maybe...
也许
maybe foolish is something else.
也许愚蠢的是另一些东西
Maybe foolish is Diane
也许黛安在巴黎
endlessly shopping in Paris, leaving your king with...
无止境的消费 让你的国王无法...
no one to share his burdens.
与他人分担重任才是愚蠢
Maybe foolish is the queen
也许王后无止境的挖空
endlessly undermining your king's authority.
你国王的权威才是愚蠢
Maybe foolish is not baring one's heart.
也许不吐露心声才是愚蠢
What are you saying?
你想说什么
I want you to stay.
我希望你留下
Whatever that means for Diane or Catherine.
无论那对黛安或凯瑟琳意味着什么
I want you, Kenna.
我想要的是你 肯娜
Make way!
让路
This is your spy.
这是你的间谍
We have witnesses.
我们有目击者
Two of them.
两个目击者
Lord Westbrook,
韦斯特布鲁克大人
are you pleased that England has made you
英格兰任命你为新任
their new envoy to Portugal?
驻葡萄牙大使 你高兴吗
He's pleased Portugal
他很高兴
paid him a king's ransom to stay quiet
因为葡萄牙支付巨额赎金
about what Tomas did to him.
让他对托马斯的所作所为保持沉默
Well, with respect,
恕我直言
I'm pleased to be leaving here alive, Majesty.
很高兴我能活着离开 陛下
Please thank Portugal's king
请感谢葡萄牙国王
for the sacrifice of his son Tomas,
牺牲他的儿子托马斯
who gave his life to protect our son
为打猎时救我们的儿子于鹿角下
from a stag's horns while hunting.
而献出了自己的生命
As to the vile rumors
有些恶劣谣言所传
Tomas plotted against France,
托马斯密谋谋害法国
tell the king we will ignore them
请转告国王我们心情沉重
if he will accept our sentiments.
并且会无视谣言
Since Portugal's king had no knowledge of any plot,
因为葡萄牙国王对密谋一事一无所知
I'm confident he will accept.
我相信他会接受的
The matter will be forgotten by all of us.
我们所有人都会忘记这件事
And history, too, no doubt.
毫无疑问 历史也会将其遗忘
You surprised me, Majesty.
你令我震惊 女王陛下
Most royals won't admit a mistake,
大多数王室成员不会承认错误
let alone save a man's life to fix it.
更别说拯救一人的性命来改正错误了
Well, I hope that saving your life
那我希望救了你
wasn't my second mistake.
不是我犯的第二个错误
Mary, Queen of Scots,
苏格兰女王 玛丽
France is pleased to reinstate
法国很愿意
our marriage treaty with your country.
恢复与贵国的婚约
As soon as negotiations...
只要协商...
Thank you, Your Grace.
谢谢 国王陛下
Scotland is pleased as well.
苏格兰也十分愿意
Especially since, this time,
特别是这次事件以后
you and my uncle will be allowing me
您和我叔叔将允许我
to guide negotiations.
主导协商
Oh, for God's sake. Mary, I don't think...
上帝 玛丽 我不认为...
In the view of the role Scotland played
由于苏格兰
in resolving your troubles with Portugal,
在解决您和葡萄牙之间纷争
and in preventing the wrongful execution
以及避免错杀外交官事件中
of a diplomat,
所起的作用
we not only staved off war with England,
我们不仅阻止了和英格兰的战争
but also spared our ally France considerable embarrassment.
也使我们的盟友法国免除了尴尬境地
Which is why I am sure
这也就是为何我很确定
you will want to improve the terms,
您会改变想法
committing enough strength
派遣足够的兵力
to keep your ally safe against England.
对抗英格兰 以保盟友安全
Yes.
是的
Of course.
当然了
Let's continue.
我们继续谈
As to the matter of lands for your dowry,
谈到你陪嫁的土地
there is Scottish crown property which France finds of interest.
这里是法国有兴趣的苏格兰领地
Well done, Mary.
干得好 玛丽
You got practically everything Scotland wanted.
你几乎拿到了苏格兰想要的一切
Soldiers and ships and armaments.
士兵 船还有武器
Well, they got a few things, too.
他们也得了些好处
Our best timber, some farmland.
我们最好的木材 农田
But give it a few days,
但再过些日子
and we will have a far better treaty than before.
我们能拿到比之前更好的条件
Am I interrupting?
我打扰到你们了吗
You.
你
You have tormented me long enough with waiting.
等了这么久 真是折磨死我了
I completely agree.
我也是
That's the kind of talk I like to hear from my mistress.
我就想从情妇嘴里听到这样的话
I like it here.
我喜欢这里
It's very nice.
真舒服
Well, I like it here.
我喜欢这里
Be gentle.
温柔点
I will.
我会的
The first time.
为你学会温柔
You killed a man to protect me.
你为了保护我杀了人
I'm not really sure what to say to that.
我不知道要说什么好了
"Thank you"?
"谢谢你"
"Thank you" Doesn't cover it.
"谢谢"不足以表达我的感受
You were right.
你是对的
Your heart was right.
你的心是对的
I suppose you always were.
你应该一直都是对的
How so?
怎么说
It told you to take your time,
它告诉你要慢慢来
be careful,
小心点
make the right choice for France.
做对法国有利的事
And even last night,
就算是昨晚
when we were so desperate to lose ourselves,
我们那么绝望以至迷失自我时
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表