剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
Since Mary, Queen of Scotland, was a child,
从苏格兰女王玛丽的孩提时代♥开♥始
the English have wanted her country and her crown.
英格兰人就想侵占她的国家 抢走她的王位
She is sent to France to wed its next king,
她被送去法国 与下一任法国国王成婚
to save herself and her people,
以拯救她和她的人♥民♥
a bond that should protect her.
这次联姻本应保护她
But there are forces that conspire--
但是仍存意图阴谋迫♥害♥之众
forces of darkness,
黑暗之力
forces of the heart.
心灵之谜
Long may she reign.
愿女王万岁
Previously on Reign...
《女王》前情提要
Don't pretend this faith is so strange to you.
别一副这个信仰跟你无关的样子
Your mother's blood is our blood.
你母亲的血就是我们的血
I practice my father's religion. As do you.
我继承了我父亲的信仰 你亦如此
Mary's presence here will cost you your firstborn.
玛丽留在这里 您的儿子一定会死
I will stake my claim on England
我会登上英格兰的王位
and I will marry your son,
也会嫁给你的儿子
but not Francis, Bash.
但我不嫁弗朗西斯 嫁巴斯
Legitimize him and make him
请你宣布他为正统
the next king of France.
让他成为王位继承人
You end up with a king
你嫁给一个国王
and three kingdoms under your rule,
统治三个国家
and I lose everything!
而我要失去所有的一切
Imprison her.
抓住她
I never wanted my brother's crown.
我从来都不想要弟弟的王位
So will you take it to save his life?
那为了救他的命 你到底接不接受
You are throwing away everything we had
因为迷信 你抛弃了我们之间
for superstition!
拥有的一切
To the future king and queen of France,
敬法国 苏格兰 英格兰
Scotland and England.
未来的国王和王后
Learn to expect the blade you can't see.
学会预料你无法眼见之刃
Otherwise, it'll be the last thing
否则它将会成为你学到的
you ever learn.
最后一件事
I thought I might find you here.
我就感觉应该能在这里找到你
Enjoying yourself?
玩得还开心吗
Did you hear that, Alec?
你听到没有 亚力克
We're supposed to be enjoying ourselves.
我们应该开心地一起玩呢
Mm, actually, you're supposed to be in the throne room.
其实你应该在正殿
There was a royal audience today,
今天有皇室成员前来
and the Acting Regent usually presides.
摄政王通常应该主持的
Lord Hugo can manage.
胡戈大人会处理的
Privy Councilors fill in for father all the time.
枢密顾问官一直都代父亲行使权力的
Bash, there is a reason that your father left you in charge.
巴斯 你父亲让你掌权是有原因的
He needs to know that you can do the job.
他需要知道你是否能胜任
He's gone to Rome to have you legitimized, and if he succeeds,
他去罗马是想把你扶正 如果成功
you will be next in line for the throne of France.
你就是法国下一任王位继承人
Which was meant to be a secret until he got back.
他回来前这件事都应该是个秘密
Now the whole throne room knows,
可现在正殿里的人都知道了
and they're just waiting for me to make a mistake.
他们就等着我犯错呢
There is nothing you can do about that
这你也无能无力
except go and do the job.
只能去行使王权
Mary, the nobles don't care if I'm up to the job.
玛丽 王公贵族不在乎我能否胜任
I'm a threat to every legitimate son in the kingdom.
我是每个国家嫡系儿子的威胁
If a bastard is allowed to take power,
如果私生子也能继承王权
suddenly their claim to power is half as strong.
那突然他们的继承权就没那么权威了
You want me to tell you that the nobles are on your side?
你想让我告诉你王公贵族们站在你这边吗
They're not.
不是的
But you won't be the first king
但你不会是第一位
that's had to subdue a restive nobility.
迫使王公贵族臣服的国王
You can do it.
你可以做到的
So...
好吧
thanks to my father's lust for England
因为我父亲对英格兰的觊觎
and your need to marry a French king,
以及你嫁给法国国王的需要
I have a target on my back.
我成了活靶子
Which explains why my mother sent Alec here,
所以我母亲才把亚力克派来
my delightful new bodyguard.
做我的新保镖
Alec, I'm glad you're here.
亚力克 很高兴你能来保护他
That makes one of us.
至少有人高兴了
Bash, I know I backed you into this,
巴斯 我知道是我把你牵扯进来的
and I'm sorry but...
我很抱歉 但是
Don't apologize.
不用跟我道歉
I accepted this with my eyes open.
我是自愿接受的
I could tell it wasn't worth but two chickens.
我就知道其实只值两只鸡的
But when I went to milk the goat,
但我去给山羊挤奶的时候
she was dry as dust.
根本一滴奶都没有
And this liar took four of my chickens,
可这个骗子要了我四只鸡
good laying chickens, in trade.
那可是正下蛋的好母鸡啊
I deserve them chickens back.
我要求他把鸡还给我
My Lord Regent...
摄政王陛下
the good man is speaking to you.
臣民正在跟您说话呢
He seeks the crown's judgment.
他请求您做出裁决
So sorry, Lord Hugo.
抱歉 胡戈大人
My judgment.
我的裁决
My judgment is that I have
我觉得我
no way of knowing
无法得知
what this other man promised or didn't.
另外一人做出过何种承诺
But I know that if you had tried
但我知道 如果你在
to milk that goat before you took her,
答应要山羊前就挤奶看看的话
there'd be no issue.
就不会有现在的问题了
So, we'll have no satisfaction?
那我们的案子没有结果吗
I suppose not.
应该是吧
Unless you eat the goat
除非你把山羊吃了
and the taste delights you.
味道还让你满意
Well, the Regent has rendered his judgment.
摄政王已经做出裁决了
We'll hear the next complaint!
下一个
If I die of boredom while hearing my people's grievances,
如果我因听取人♥民♥的抱怨而无聊致死
am I playing into the queen's hands?
是不是就正中王后下怀呢
Stop being so flippant.
别耍嘴皮子了
Your people are trying to get to know you.
你的人♥民♥正在试着了解你呢
This is important.
这很重要
My Lord Regent,
摄政王陛下
this man claims his house was robbed
此人声称自己家
by this woman.
被这个女人抢劫了
What is this about?
事情的原委是什么
This man claims
此人声称
that this woman broke into his house
这个女人闯进他家
and stole several items of value.
偷走了几样贵重的东西
Search her house and you'll find 'em, I'll warrant.
去她家搜查的话肯定能找到 我保证
Two pewter mugs and a fine-looking glass.
两个白镴杯还有一个精致的玻璃杯
Handed down from me mother, they was.
都是母亲传给我的东西
Probably stole 'em to help with that baby she got
她肯定是偷去卖♥♥了养孩子
with no husband. That's a lie.
不知道哪来的野种 你说谎
Ask her why she won't let me look in her house, then.
那你为什么不让我搜你家
It's a lie, that's why. They just want...
因为你信口雌黄 他们只是想...
Yes?
什么
What is it that they want, young lady?
姑娘 他们想要什么
Does Bash know this girl?
巴斯认识她吗
Nothing.
没什么
My Lord Regent...
摄政王陛下
...shall I have the castle guard search this woman's house?
我能让城♥堡♥守卫去搜查这女人的房♥子吗
Of course.
当然
Have her held in the castle until her house can be searched.
在搜查结束前 把她关在城♥堡♥里
Who's next?
下一个
My Lord Regent,
摄政王陛下
I just came to say
我只是想说
it's an honor to see you, sir.
能见到您真荣幸
We hear talk of this handsome bastard
亨利国王远行
who's ruling while King Henry's away.
大家都在讨论英俊的私生子摄政了
Begging pardon, no offense. None taken.
无意冒犯 请恕罪 无妨
If I might offer a blessing
如果我能亲自
just to wish you well. That's far enough.
上前祝福您的话 别再靠近了
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表