剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
Since Mary, Queen of Scotland, was a child,
从苏格兰女王玛丽的孩提时代♥开♥始
the English wanted her country and her crown.
英格兰人就想侵占她的国家 抢走她的王位
She is sent to France to wed its next king
她被送去法国 与下一任法国国王成婚
to save herself and her people,
以拯救她和她的人♥民♥
a bond that should protect her.
这次联姻本应保护她
But there are forces that conspire,
但是仍存意图阴谋迫♥害♥之众
forces of darkness, forces of the heart.
黑暗之力 心灵之迷
Long may she reign.
愿女王万岁
Previously on Reign...
《女王》前情提要
I don't know if I'm ready.
我不知道自己是否准备好了
To leave here? Or marry the future king of France?
你是说离开这里 还是嫁给未来的法国国王
You will wed young Francis
你会嫁给年轻的弗朗西斯
for your faith, for your people, for Scotland.
为了你的誓约 你的人♥民♥ 苏格兰
She's here doing her job,
她来这里是为了完成使命
and her job is waiting for me to decide
也就是等我决定你们
when you should marry her.
何时成婚
What matters is what's right for my country.
重要的是国家利益
You don't want to marry me.
你不想娶我
We've no quarrel with the English.
我们与英格兰人并无争执
We're just farmers. But...
我们只是农民 但是...
you're welcome to share our breakfast.
你可以和我们一起吃早餐
You're going to need a lot of eggs.
那你需要准备很多颗蛋
A few grains should help you sleep.
少量药物应该能助你入眠
But only a few and not every night.
但只能吃一点 而且不能每晚都吃
What?
怎么了
Nostradamus.
诺♥查♥丹♥玛♥斯♥
What are you seeing?
你预见到了什么
War.
战争
And the cost of war.
以及战争的代价
Where? I don't know.
在哪里 我不知道
But wherever it is, it will reach inside this castle.
但无论战乱在何方 它都将波及这座城♥堡♥
All right, Kenna.
好了 肯娜
It's your turn. Not your first
该你说了 不是你的初吻
but your best kisser.
但却是最棒的一次
It was a man, not a boy.
是个男人 不是男孩
Who? You must tell us.
是谁 你得告诉我们
All I'll say is that there's no point
我的意思是没必要
in waiting for boys our own age
等待和我们同龄的男孩
who have no idea what they're doing.
他们根本不知道技巧
Either find yourself a man or...
要么给自己找个男人 要么...
take care of your needs yourself.
"自给自足"
Anyway, I think that it's Greer's turn, isn't it?
好了 轮到葛瑞尔了吧
My first kiss...
我的初吻
...is in the very near future.
在不久的将来
I'm not like you.
我和你不一样
My family's not titled.
我家不是贵族
I can't afford even little mistakes.
我不能犯半点错误
But... I think I've found the man.
但 我觉得我找到了真命天子
He's tall, dark and noble.
他个儿高 气质沉稳 是个贵族
Tomas, the son of the King of Portugal.
就是葡萄牙国王的儿子托马斯
He's here negotiating some kind of trade deal,
他是来协商贸易协定的
but he's taking his time about it,
但他不慌不忙的
and I think it's to stay with me.
我觉得是为了和我待在一起
Greer, it's dangerous to get involved with a prince.
葛瑞尔 和王子相爱很危险
You know they marry for alliances.
你知道他们只会联姻
Your family are commoners.
你的家族是平民
Tomas is a king's bastard, like Bash.
托马斯是国王的私生子 像巴斯一样
Favored, too, but with money and land.
他也很受宠 不过只得到了金钱和土地
I'm not a fool. I know a true royal
我不是傻子 我知道真正的王室
would never look at me except to ruin me.
是不会和我真心相爱的
I can take care of myself.
我能照顾好自己
Your Majesty,
女王陛下
your uncle,
您叔叔
Claude de Guise, is here
克洛德·德·吉斯来了
and wishes to see you at once.
他想立即见您
You look well, Mary.
你气色挺好 玛丽
Your mother sends her affection. Read it later.
你妈妈给你捎了信 回头再看
You may be assured the love is in there,
你可以放心 信中有爱
as is the news of a crisis in Scotland.
正如苏格兰有危机一样
The English. They're massing on the border.
英格兰人 他们聚集在边境
And these are not the normal skirmishes.
这可不是一般的小冲突
They're out in number. They're looking for weakness,
他们人数很多 正在寻找我们的弱点
and if they find any... We must respond with strength.
如果他们找到 我们必须应战
Yes.
对
Surely my mother has sent soldiers.
我母亲肯定派军队去了吧
Of course. But not enough.
当然了 但是不够
We need more men.
我们需要更多兵力
Our strongest ally is France.
我们最强大的盟友是法国
King Henry will help us. He's been asked,
亨利国王会帮我们的 已经发出请求了
and he's been slow to answer.
但是他迟迟不作出回应
You were sent here to secure the alliance by marrying Henry's son.
你来是和亨利的儿子成婚以巩固联盟的
Now they're dragging their feet.
现在他们却拖拖拉拉不情愿
What happened?
发生什么事了
Nothing happened.
什么事都没有
They're being politicians.
典型的政客式处理办法
Francis and his father aren't eager to commit to Scotland.
弗朗西斯跟他父亲并不急于跟苏格兰结盟
They'd rather keep me in a drawer,
他们想先把我这样放着
like a pair of gloves for cold weather.
就像以备御寒的手套一样
And then when the weather grows cold for France,
法国天气变冷时
they'll take me out and I'll be wed.
他们就会把我拿出来 和我结婚
They're afraid of what a permanent bond might mean.
他们害怕永久结盟之后会有麻烦
But right now, we have immediate problems.
但现在 我们的问题迫在眉睫
Scotland needs more troops.
苏格兰需要更多军队
As queen, you must do something.
作为女王 你必须想办法
Mary.
玛丽
Your Grace.
女王陛下
We've been...
我们在...
discussing this business in Scotland.
讨论苏格兰的事
You have my sympathy.
我很同情你
Father, I believe Her Majesty is here for more than just sympathy.
父亲 依我看女王陛下不只是为了博同情
Of course. We're sending wagons, gunpowder,
当然 我们正准备给你们的军队
supplies for your army...
送去马车 火♥药♥ 军需
Supplies are useless without men.
兵力不够 再多军需也没用
Surely you can spare a few.
您肯定可以派出人马的
You have so many more soldiers than we do. And...
您的军队对比我们绰绰有余 但是
many more borders as well.
我们需要守卫的边界也更多
You only have to worry about England.
你只需要担心英格兰就够了
I have England, Spain,
但我得担心英格兰 西班牙
a hundred Italian and German principalities...
以及上百个意大利和德国公国
You are supposed to be our ally.
您不是我们的盟友吗
If our positions were reversed, Scotland would help.
若法国有难 苏格兰肯定会帮忙的
Mary, I'm sorry.
玛丽 很抱歉
Eight companies.
八个连
Six!
六个
I hope I will have the happiness of seeing you tonight at the entertainments.
希望你能来参加今晚的宴会
Yes?
好吗
I hope you understand
我希望您能理解
the position you're putting us in.
您将我们置于何种境地
Lives will be lost.
会有很多人牺牲的
She only asked for six companies.
她只要六个连的人
And what if we lose those companies?
那要是这六个连的人都死光了呢
We look weak in England's eyes.
英格兰人会认为我们很弱
So we send more and we lose those.
再派兵力 屡战屡败
When do we stop?
什么时候才是尽头
Before or after England decides we're soft prey?
总有一天 英格兰会认为我们是软柿子
At the moment, the Scottish border is quicksand.
目前苏格兰边界非常危险
You know this.
你很明白
A pretty girl doesn't change that fact,
美女也改变不了这一事实
even if she happens to be your fiance.
即使那个美女是你的未婚妻
And their Queen.
还是他们的女王
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表