剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
Then why risk your life for mine?
那为什么还舍命救我
You're my brother.
你是我弟弟
Have you sent word to Mary that we're back?
你派人告诉玛丽我们回来了吗
Just now.
刚派了人
I spoke with the guards.
我问过卫兵了
They found the cave, but it was empty.
他们找到了那个山洞 但里面是空的
There was nothing in there but blood.
除了血迹什么也没有
Evidence of grave suffering, but no monster.
只有折磨的证据 但没有怪物
If Olivia got away, he surely knew we'd be coming.
奥利维亚逃了出来 他肯定知道我们会去
Maybe that's why he left Rowan's hand,
或许那就是他留下罗恩手的原因
to draw us out onto the ice.
把我们引到冰上去
I'll find him.
我会找到他的
I'll see him dead for Rowan and for all his victims.
确保他为罗恩和其他被害人偿命
I promise you.
我保证
You can go, assured of that.
你可以放心地走了
You deserve your own life far away from here.
你应该活下去 远离这里
Maybe finally I can find something that's...
我或许终于可以找到一些...
my own.
我自己的东西
You will.
你会的
You'll still be my brother.
你还是我的哥哥
Francis?
弗朗西斯
Why did you release Sebastian from the dungeon?
你为什么把塞巴斯蒂安从地牢放出来
I just needed his help.
我需要他的帮助
Well, now that he's here,
既然他在这里
we need to finish this once and for all.
我们需要彻底做个了结
Finish what?
了结什么
Bash, when I told you to forget about Mary,
巴斯 我让你忘掉玛丽的时候
I hoped you would listen to me.
你就应该听我的
When I forced you to watch their consummation,
我逼你看他俩圆房♥
my message was the same, but
也是这个意思
when I looked into your eyes that night,
但当我那晚对上你的眼睛的时候
I saw the truth.
我看到了真♥相♥
You will always covet what your brother has.
你永远都会觊觎你弟弟的东西
Father, did you speak to my guards
父亲 巴斯离开的那晚
the night that Bash left?
你跟我的守卫说什么了吗
Did you order his execution?
是不是你下令要杀死他
Sacrifices must be made.
必须要有牺牲
What has happened to you, Father? Have you lost all sense?
你怎么了 父亲 你失去理智了吗
Do not question me!
别质疑我
Mark my words, he would strike you down to take what is yours.
记住我的话 他会打倒你 夺取你的东西
If he is a threat to you,
如果他是你的威胁
then he is a threat to everything I want.
那他就威胁着我所想要的一切
He's your son. Scotland, England,
他是你的儿子 苏格兰 英格兰
a peaceful France.
一个稳定的法国
Father, stop this! Father...
父亲 住手 父亲
He's leaving! He's leaving for Spain tonight.
他会走 他今晚就启程去西班牙
He's said that before, and he's still here.
他之前也这么说过 但他还在这儿
You refuse to let Mary go.
你拒绝放下玛丽
You haven't listened to your king.
你没听从国王的命令
When people don't listen to their king,
当人♥民♥不听从国王的命令
when they've wax in their ears,
当他们耳朵里灌满了蜡时
drastic measures are needed.
就得采取点严厉措施了
Father, you're wrong.
父亲 你错了
He has let her go. He saved my life today.
他已经放下她了 他今天救了我一命
Don't get sentimental.
别感情用事
You must cut down any threat...
你必须得消灭一切威胁
like a weed.
就像除杂草一样
No. I've just explained to you.
不 我刚才跟你解释了
Your son is a friend to your realm.
你儿子是你国家的朋友
Francis, don't anger him.
弗朗西斯 别激怒他了
He saved your heir's life,
他救了你继承人的命
and pursued your enemies.
追捕你的敌人
If you harm this man... your son,
要是你伤害这个人 你的儿子
you harm yourself.
你就是在伤害你自己
Do you hear me?
你听到我说的了吗
I am pleased to see you two getting along again.
我很高兴看到你们再次同心协力
I know just the thing
我知道有个方法
to preserve this lovely harmony.
能将这种和谐的场面维持下去
If it doesn't work,
要是没成功
this sword will take two lives tonight.
这剑今晚就会取你们两人之命
The last person I danced with...
最后和我跳舞的人
was my wife.
是我的妻子
I was married once.
我结过一次婚
I had... little children,
我有过孩子
so young, so sweet.
那么小 那么可爱了
In the mornings when-when I wake up,
有时我早上醒来
sometimes I'm-I'm still there,
会觉得我还在那儿
lying in that bed...
躺在那张床上
with my wife beside me,
躺在我妻子身边
the little ones whispering, laughing.
孩子们呀呀细语 嘻嘻笑笑
When the plague came,
鼠疫袭来的时候
I alone was immune.
我是唯一一个没被感染的
I couldn't save them.
可我救不了他们
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
This is why you dedicate yourself to your work?
所以你才专心致力于工作
To saving others?
来拯救别人
You must know...
你必须知道
you saved me.
你救了我
It's not how we imagined things, is it?
我们想象中不是这样的 对吗
Me with Lord Castleroy, and you with Lord Julien.
我和卡斯尔雷大人 你和朱利安大人
It's been a strange day.
真是奇怪的一天
I don't know if it will work with Lord Julien,
我不知道和朱利安大人的事能不能成
but thank you.
但谢谢你
There's Leith.
那是利思
Please look back. Please.
回头看看 求你了
Where is he?
他在哪里
Is it done?
事情办好了吗
Well, Penelope, I must say, I'm impressed.
佩内洛普 我必须要说 我很佩服你
Ah, there she is,
她在这儿呢
my lovely queen.
我可爱的王后
Now, Catherine,
现在 凯瑟琳
Penelope tells me you demanded
佩内洛普告诉我你命令她
she pour that vial into my wine.
把药水倒进我的红酒里
She threatened my life if I failed to give it to you.
要是我失败了 她就威胁要我的命
I did no such thing.
我可没这么做
Are you calling my queen a liar?
你是说我的王后说谎吗
This is nonsense.
简直是胡言乱语
She's a servant girl.
她就是个女仆
You're not well.
你现在身体不适
She's taking advantage.
她是在利用你
I have never felt better in my life.
我这一生就没感觉这么好过
I'm in love, Catherine.
我坠入爱河了 凯瑟琳
I'm in love with Queen Penelope.
我爱上佩内洛普王后了
She's not a queen!
她不是王后
She didn't even win that ridiculous contest.
那场荒谬的比赛根本不是她赢的
In the kitchen, they say that she slept with the pastry chef
厨房♥里的人说她和糕点师睡了一觉
to get the bean.
才拿到豆子的
Penelope, my crown. Now.
佩内洛普 还我王冠 现在
Give it to me.
给我
Listen. Carefully.
给我听好了
If you utter one more insult to my queen,
要是你再侮辱我的王后
if you try to harm her in any way,
要是你伤她一根毫毛
I will have you drawn and quartered
我会把你拖出去大卸八块
and your limbs fed to lions.
拿你的四肢喂狮子
And those you love shall suffer worse fates.
而你爱的那些人会遭遇更大的不幸
It was poison, wasn't it?
那是毒药 对吗
What?
什么
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
I wanted to teach you a lesson.
我要给你上一课
So I had the contents of that vial emptied into your wine.
所以我把那瓶药水全倒进你的酒里了
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表