剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
There's still more that I want you to forget.
还有些东西我想让你忘掉
Oh, in that case, I'll forget that you told me
那样的话 我已经忘了你告诉我
not to take off my skirt.
不要脱掉裙子了
That's not what I mean.
我不是这个意思
I want you to forget...
我想让你忘记
every boy who ever smiled at you.
每个对你报以微笑的男人
Every man who ever flirted with you.
每个与你调过情的男人
Everyone but me.
除了我
Were the guards necessary?
真的要带这些卫兵吗
Surely a messenger would have sufficed.
一个信使应该就够了
I wanted to speak to you alone, away from your men.
我想和你单独谈谈 让你的人退下
But not away from your men, I see.
但你的人还在这
Have you spoken with your father?
你和你父亲谈过了吗
The king will not agree to the position you want.
国王不会让你如愿以偿的
You never asked him, did you?
你都没问过他吧
We both know it was a fool's errand.
我们都知道这是多此一举
There is something else that you want from me.
你还有其他的要求
Are you going to tell me, or am I meant to guess?
你自己告诉我 还是要我来猜
Wise men...
聪明的人
look to the future.
会放眼未来
They're patient.
他们会耐心等待
When I started to build my army a decade ago,
当我十年前开始建立军队时
other men saw a ragtag rabble.
其他人都觉得我们是乞丐军
I saw what it would become:
而我预见了未来
a bargaining chip
军队就是我的谈判筹码
that would one day bring kings to me,
终有一天 国王会来到我面前
begging for favors.
祈求我的帮助
You never expected to be Father's Lord Magistrate.
你从未指望成为我父亲的治安官
You want to be mine, when I'm king,
你想在我登上王位后 成为我的治安官
even if you have to be patient.
即使你需要耐心等待
I won't have to be patient for long, I don't think.
我不会等很久的
Is it poison, I wonder, that is driving him mad?
我猜是毒药让国王失去理智的
I don't trust you
我不相信你
and I don't like you.
也不喜欢你
Well, being liked is a king's job,
招人喜欢是国王的工作
not his lieutenant's.
而不是他手下的
Everything in me says I should say no.
我的理智与情感都认为我应该拒绝
And yet you are here...
但你还是来了
away from your wife.
没带上你的妻子
I think you knew you might have to say yes,
你知道你可能必须答应
and she would object.
而她会反对
She would pay any price to save Scotland,
她可以不计一切代价拯救苏格兰
but would never ask you to.
但永不会要求你这样做
She knows how your family feels about me.
她知道你家人怎样看我
Well, you've just explained to me why I love her.
这就是我爱她的原因
Enough to have her locked in a tower, I've heard.
我听说你爱到把她锁到塔里了
Do you want this position or don't you?
你到底想不想坐上这位置
I want the chance to serve a great ruler.
我希望有机会侍奉更明智的君主
Great rulers aren't afraid of the truth,
明智的君主不畏惧真♥相♥
no matter how painful.
不管真♥相♥有多伤人
The truth is, you love your wife.
而真♥相♥是 你爱你妻子
The truth is,
真♥相♥是
she needs me.
她需要我
So what will it be...
所以结论是什么呢
...my prince?
王子殿下
When I am king, the position is yours.
等我登上王位后 那位置是你的了
But I have one condition.
但有一个条件
Your men will report to me
你的士兵向你报告的消息
as they would to you.
也必须由他们向我报告
But why would you need my men to...
但为什么要我的士兵...
I'm going with you to Scotland.
我会和你一起去苏格兰
Well, that's unwise.
这可不明智
And if you die,
如果你死了
your promise to me is worth nothing.
你的承诺将一钱不值
Well, then, I suggest you keep me alive.
那最好确保我活着
Are you serious?
你说真的吗
My uncle agreed?
我舅舅答应了
He'll send enough men to Scotland
他会派足够的人马前往苏格兰
to quell the rebellion and save my mother?
平息叛乱 拯救我母亲吗
Yes.
没错
I'd almost lost all hope.
我差点都绝望了
Francis, how did you manage it?
弗朗西斯 你怎么做到的
I convinced the Duke
我说服了公爵
that it was in his best interests.
满足了他的要求
I'll explain when I'm back.
我回来后会和你好好解释的
Back?
回来
Back from where?
从哪里回来
I am going with him to Scotland. What?
我要和他一起去苏格兰 什么
Francis, no.
弗朗西斯 不
Mary, I have to.
玛丽 我必须去
It's the only way that I can assure your mother's safety.
只有这样我才能确保你母亲的安全
And what of your safety?
那你就不顾自己的安全了吗
Well, the duke gets nothing if I don't survive.
我一死 公爵就会一无所获
With a man like that,
和这样的人打交道
I can't imagine a better guarantee.
我想不出比这更好的保障了
Francis, I-I don't know what to say.
弗朗西斯 我不知道该说什么好
You're saving my country, my mother,
你拯救了我的国家 我的母亲
and you're risking your life into the bargain.
还拿自己的性命当赌注
You needn't say anything.
你什么都不必说
I've only kept my promise.
我只是坚守我的承诺而已
As a king and a husband.
作为一个国王 也是作为一个丈夫
You've done so much more than that.
你做的远不止如此
I'm not complaining, but...
我不是要抱怨 但是
I thought you wanted to take things slowly.
我还以为你喜欢慢慢来呢
Not anymore.
再也不会了
I'm here now. Out with it.
我来了 有话就说吧
There was never a baby.
我没有怀孕
That took less time than I thought.
你松口的速度倒是比我预想的要快
Please can I keep working here in the castle?
我能继续在城♥堡♥里工作吗 拜托了
I'll empty chamber pots,
我可以倒夜壶
I'll muck stalls, anything.
我可以清理牲畜栏 什么都行
Oh, stop groveling.
得了 别对我摇尾乞怜了
As much as it warms me to hear it.
听到就来气
I may have other uses for you.
也许 我能给你找点别的事做
Other uses? I have ladies
别的事 我有一些侍女
technically, they're my friends,
确切来说 她们是我的朋友
none of whom I trust.
但我一个也不相信
Because they're women who sleep with men for a cause.
因为她们要为了一些原因和男人上♥床♥
Much like you did with the king.
就像你和国王那样
Only it would be my cause.
不同的是 她们都是为了我
I promise you'll enjoy it more than emptying chamber pots.
我保证这会比倒夜壶好受得多
I'm gonna send you
我会把你送到
to a lady I know in Italy.
我在意大利相熟的一个女士那儿
You'll be taught
她会教授你
proper manners, and the art of deception.
合适的礼仪和骗术
And if you work hard,
如果你够努力的话
you may be welcomed back in the castle
你就可以回到城♥堡♥里
as a member of my Flying Squad.
成为我"机动队"的一员
This is where you thank me.
现在你该谢谢我
Thank you, Your Majesty.
谢谢您 王后陛下
That will need fixing, too.
这姿势也有待调♥教♥
My family has owned successful mines for generations,
我家族世代占据着一些好矿山
and I'd always hoped to pass that expertise on
我一直希望能将这财产传承下去
to my son, but unfortunately,
传给我儿子 但可惜的是
I've had only daughters.
我家里净是女儿
Take the Dumfries mine--
您可以拥有顿弗里斯矿山
it's returned 20 tons of copper a week for years.
数年来 它每周产铜量都有20吨♥
A perfect investment for a man such as yourself.
对像您这样的人来说 这投资再好不过了
Lord Castleroy does quite well
卡斯罗伊大人的香料生意
in the spice industry, Father. Why would he want
经营得有声有色 父亲 他怎么会
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表