剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
and for a moment I could actually see my father again.
有一瞬间 我甚至感觉以前的父亲回来了
I'm not saying that he's cured.
我不是说他已经痊愈了
That may take time.
痊愈可能需要时间
What is it? What's wrong?
怎么了 出了什么事
How much time?
要多久
How can you be sure?
你怎么能确定
I'm not.
我不确定
Then you agree we can't risk it. Risk what?
你也知道我们不能冒险 冒什么险
Letting him live?
冒险让他活着吗
Mary... what have you done?
玛丽 你做了什么
It's not too late!
现在还不迟
He has agreed not to invade England!
他已经同意不入侵英格兰了
He saw reason!
他想清楚了
He's getting better!
他开始恢复了
Do you hear me?!
你听到了吗
Well, if there's hope, maybe.
如果还有希望的话...
There is hope! I've seen it!
肯定有希望 我看到了
You have to stop this right now!
你得立刻住手
In nomine patri et fili et spiritus sancti.
以上帝圣子以及圣灵之名
Amen.
阿门
Who sent you?!
谁派你来的
Who sent you?!
谁派你来的
Who?!
是谁
Your Majesty, the Duke of Guise.
陛下 吉斯公爵求见
My friend! You're the only one I can trust.
我的朋友 我只能信任你
I must speak with you.
我要跟你谈谈
Alone.
单独谈
I thought your plan was to poison him.
你的计划不是要毒死他吗
It was. I stopped it. I got to the priest in time.
曾经是 我及时跟神父喊了停
I don't understand.
我不懂
If you didn't send the assassin, who did?
如果刺客不是你派去的 那是谁
I don't know. But I can't help but notice
我不知道 不过我注意到了
who's benefited the most.
这件事的最大受益人
Who's come out of this smelling like a rose.
这件事里 有个人出淤泥而不染
My uncle.
我舅舅
How did he know the specifics of our plan?
他怎么会知道我们的具体计划
That we called it off?
他怎么知道我们取消了
He has spies, surely.
他肯定有眼线
What if he's playing both sides?
如果他是个两面派呢
What if he warned the king of an attempt on his life?
如果是他警告了国王 他有性命之危
If we succeed in spite of this, job done:
如果我们成功了 亨利去世
Francis becomes King and the duke benefits
弗朗西斯当上国王 公爵会获利
from his promise of a position at court.
按照约定得到一个宫廷职位
If we fail...
如果我们失败了
Then the duke is the man who warned the king.
是公爵提醒了国王
He still benefits because he gains my father's trust.
他也可以获利 因为获得了我父亲的信任
The only complication was our calling off the attempt.
唯一的问题就在于我们取消了刺杀行动
The duke's already warned the king;
而公爵已经警告了国王
he looks like a hysterical fool if nothing happens.
如果无事发生 他就落人笑柄
So he makes something happen.
所以他就派人去刺杀
Sometimes, to sell a pail of water, you start a fire.
有时候 就是要这样抛砖引玉
If this is true, then the king will listen to no one
如果是这样 那从此以后
but the duke from now on.
国王会对公爵唯命是从
He was listening to me.
他之前都听我的话了
Do you both realize how much danger you're in
你们知不知道做这种事
because of what you've done?
你们会有多大的危险
The good news is we're both still alive,
好消息是我们现在还活着
so Henry doesn't suspect us... yet.
所以亨利还不会怀疑我们
But his paranoia is awakened.
但是他的妄想症已经苏醒
We'll never get another chance.
我们再也没有第二次机会了
Henry's untouchable now.
现在不能打亨利的主意了
God help us all.
愿上帝保佑
I lie behind the star-bright sky,
我在星空下安躺
I do not fear this life's good-bye.
不怕此生与过往
Pascal's coming with us if that's all right with you.
如果你不介意的话 我要带帕斯卡尔一起
Of course. He'll be in good hands.
当然 会有人照顾好他的
As will you. These men will escort you home
你也一样 这些人会送你到家
and stand guard until I return.
并会一直戒备 直到我回来
I knew this would happen.
我就知道会这样
You're going to find Visegard, aren't you?
你要去找维斯嘉德 是不是
I lie behind the star-bright sky,
我在星空下安躺
I do not fear this life's good-bye.
不怕此生与过往
I'm going to go search the mountains.
我要去搜山
If I find the man with the sharp teeth,
要是我找到那个尖牙的男人
I'll make sure he can never hurt you again. I promise.
我会确保他不会再伤害你 我保证
Pascal...
帕斯卡尔
You go wait for me in the carriage, please.
你到马车里去等我吧
I actually believed you.
我真的相信过你
I believed you when you said you wanted us
你说你想我们幸福地生活在一起
to have a life together,
我信了
but this is our future:
但这就是我们的未来
you breaking your word and abandoning me to an empty home
你背弃承诺 让我独守空房♥
so you can run off and be the hero.
然后自己跑去当英雄
You think I want this?
你以为我愿意这样
I don't know what you want.
我不知道你想要什么
Maybe you're just not suited to domestic life.
也许你只是不适合居家过日子
Maybe neither of us are.
也许我们都不适合
For all your confidence,
恕我直言
I think you've seen yourself as the plaything of others.
我觉得你已经把自己视作别人的玩物
I know you were handed to me like an object,
我知道你当初被被人像东西一样交给了我
a punch line for what we both thought was a cruel joke.
我们当初都以为这是个残忍♥的玩笑
But this marriage is no longer
但这段婚姻
something that happened to me.
已不是曾经那样了
It's...
你...
You are what I want.
你就是我想要的那个人
I want to come back to you.
我想回到你身边
I just have to finish this first.
但我得先做完这个
Then come back to me,
那就回来
or I'll kill you myself.
不然我会亲手了结你
I have to turn myself in.
我得去自首
No. They'll never believe it was an accident.
不行 他们不会相信那是场意外的
They'll think you murdered the uncle and Lord Julien.
他们会以为是你杀了朱利安大人和他叔叔的
Oh, God, I can't think. We could run.
天啊 我无法思考 我们可以逃走
We can't run. You need to get away from me--
我们不能跑 你得离开我
I've brought you nothing but pain.
我带给你的只有痛苦
That's not true.
不是这样的
Let me help you.
让我帮你
No, I can't, Lola.
不 我不能 萝拉
When Julien's uncle doesn't return,
要是朱利安的叔叔不回去
his family will send investigators.
他的家人就会派人来调查
Lola, stop!
萝拉 别说了
I'll say Bartos never got here,
我会说巴托斯从来没来过
that he must have learned that Julien had died.
他一定是知道朱利安死了
We have a body.
我们手上有具尸体
There'll be no ongoing hunt for Lord Julien.
不会再有人找朱利安大人了
He will die here tonight,
他今晚会死在这里
and you can be free. No.
然后你就自♥由♥了 不
You are good and honest.
你是个善良诚实的姑娘
What have I done to you?
我怎么把你变成了这样
You said the fire burned his body beyond recognition.
你说过大火把他的尸体烧的面目全非
If it worked before, it could work again.
如果之前能烧成那样 这次应该也能成
And you can vanish without anyone following.
然后你就可以人间蒸发 无人追踪
What about you?
那你呢
What have I left you with?
我给你留下了什么
Our memories before tonight.
我们今晚之前的美好回忆
A name and respectability for this child.
一个名字和对这个孩子的名分
And you... a widow.
而你...成了寡妇
We can never see each other again.
我们再也见不了面了
I know.
我知道
Lola, I'm so sorry.
萝拉 我很抱歉
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表