剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
You're here!
你还在这里
You need protection from them.
得有人保护你不受他们伤害
You must trust me on this.
你必须相信我
They will always put their interests above yours.
他们会把自己的利益凌驾于你之上
You offer me so much that I cannot accept, because I am wed.
你要给我的 我无法接受 我已经结婚了
You cannot care for me.
你不能再关心我了
In any way. Do you understand?
绝对不能 你知道吗
If you must hate someone...
如果你一定要恨一个人
please, hate me.
恨我吧
If I were capable of that, I would.
如果我能做到的话 我会的
I'd forgotten what it was like
我已经忘了和你合作
working with you instead of against you.
而不是对付你是什么感觉了
You're very charming,
你没想杀我的时候
when you're not trying to kill me.
还是挺有魅力的
I mean it. There is no one like you.
我说真的 没人能像你一样
You're a galleon in full sail, all guns blazing.
你像是扬帆而起的帆船 火力全开
High on the waves.
在波涛汹涌中全速航行
I remember.
我还记得
It's still true.
现在仍是这样
You make other women tame.
你让其他女人黯然失色
Stay with me.
留在我身边吧
Henry.
亨利
Don't ruin it.
别毁了这一刻
I'm sorry.
对不起
That you slept with my husband or that you're pregnant?
是为了跟我丈夫上♥床♥道歉 还是为怀了孕道歉
Mary, you were engaged to Bash.
玛丽 当时你和巴斯订婚了
Francis thought he'd never see you again.
弗朗西斯以为再也见不到你了
I-I thought you'd never see him again.
我也以为你再也见不到他了
But I would see you!
但是我会见到你
You were my friend,
你是我朋友
not to mention my lady, and you knew that I loved him still.
而且你还是我的侍女 你知道我还爱他
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
真的很抱歉
Does Francis know that you're pregnant?
弗朗西斯知道你怀孕了吗
No. And he can't.
没有 不能让他知道
Well, he'll know soon enough. You'll start to show.
他很快就会知道了 你很快就会显孕了
Not for some weeks.
几个星期内还不会
Months. A-And by then...
几个月也不会 到时候...
What? I don't know.
到时候怎样 我不知道
But all I ask is that you give me time to sort my options out.
我只求你给我时间来解决这个问题
If you tell Francis I am carrying his child,
如果你告诉弗朗西斯我怀了他的孩子
I essentially become his.
我就变成他的人了
I become nothing more than the woman bearing a royal's child or...
我就会变成怀着皇室血脉的女人
Or his mistress.
或者他的情妇
And that's not an option.
不会发生这种事的
For any of us, I assure you.
为了我们所有人好 我保证
This will forever change my life,
这件事会永远改变我的生活
but it doesn't have to change yours,
但这不必改变你们的生活
if you keep it a secret.
只要你保守这个秘密
From my husband?
不告诉我丈夫吗
That's what you're asking me?
这就是你的请求吗
Yes, that's what I'm asking.
没错 这就是我的请求
Bash.
巴斯
I caught the boar.
我抓住了那头野猪
He fell in our pit.
它掉在我们的陷阱里了
You should've seen the look on Carrick's face.
你真应该看看卡里克的表情
Congratulations.
恭喜你
Come and join us for dinner.
跟我们一起吃晚餐吧
Actually, I'm... I'm leaving.
其实 我得走了
Leaving us?
离开我们吗
Leaving France.
离开法国
I came to say good-bye.
我是来道别的
Good-bye?
道别
That's not why you came.
你不是为此而来的
Stay for supper.
留下来吃晚餐吧
And the night.
留下来过夜
And me.
和我一起
And leave tomorrow.
明天再走
A mark of flowers, hmm?
这是花的印记吗
I used to pick roses every morning.
我以前每天早晨都会摘玫瑰
They cut me to pieces, but I didn't care.
它们会刺伤我 但我不介意
That's because they're beautiful.
因为它们太美丽了
Just like you.
就像你一样
So the archduke left without so much as a good-bye.
那位大公爵就这样不告而别了
His sister just died.
他妹妹过世了
The man is overcome with grief.
那个男人还沉浸在悲痛中
She could have thrown herself off of any precipice in Europe.
她就不能找个其他的悬崖自杀吗
Why here?
为什么要在这里
Well, clearly the archduke is a fool.
很明显那个大公爵是个傻瓜
There'll be other suitors.
肯定会有其他求婚者的
I promise.
我保证
But...
但是
his departure means
他的离去意味着
you'll be staying in court longer.
你还要在宫廷待得更久
And that means we get to play.
也意味着我们还能玩玩
Don't let go.
不要放手
Do you remember...
你还记得...
last night, what you did?
昨晚你做了什么吗
Were you dreaming?
你当时是在做梦吗
Frightened by a nightmare?
被梦靥吓到了吗
Why did you do it?
你为什么这样做
It's close.
越来越近了
What is?
什么东西
The Darkness.
"黑暗"
It's coming.
正在降临
And it will take us all.
它会吞噬我们所有人
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表