剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
I can guess.
让我来猜猜
From the clues I'd say, uh,
从外表来看 我猜
you're a lady-in-waiting.
你应该是个侍女
You're too well-dressed to be anything else.
只有侍女才会衣着如此华丽
And by the fleur-de-lis on your bracelet,
从你手镯上法国王室的纹章来推断
you serve the Queen of France.
你是法国王后的侍女
And by the tone of your conversation with the queen,
从你和王后说话的语气来推断
I'd say you're out of favor.
你并不得宠
You're right.
你说得没错
I do serve the Queen of France.
我的确是法国王后的侍女
Well, if it isn't the master of...
这不是身上发生了...
two amusing things.
两件乐事的人嘛
How's marriage treating you?
婚后生活怎么样
As well as can be expected.
和预料中的差不多
Have you seen Lady Eugenie tonight?
你今晚看到尤金妮小姐了吗
Will her charming bosom fall out of that gown?
那件礼服会不会遮不住她诱人的双峰
What do you think?
你觉得呢
I think I'm married.
我已经结婚了
No reason to let that slow you down.
别让婚姻束缚了你
The Lady Kenna could teach you something about that.
在这一点上好好学学肯娜小姐
Probably a few other things, too.
她能教你的大概不止于此
Her wedding barely past,
她的婚礼刚过去没多久
and there she was, her rump
她就按捺不住了 她的娇臀
like a ripe apple in my hand.
就像熟透的苹果任我采撷
I'd forgotten how she looks from behind,
我都忘了从背后看她时的模样了
perky as a young deer.
像只年轻的小鹿般活力四射
You know how when you see the white tail of a hind,
你知道吗 当你看见雌鹿的白尾
and you long to bury your arrow in...
你渴望将自己埋入她的...
Am I to understand you called Lady Kenna to your chambers?
您是说您又叫肯娜去您的房♥间了吗
I gave no summons. She was waiting for me.
我没叫她 她是不请自来的
You can't blame the girl.
你不能怪她
Think.
想想吧
You could have a king's son as your firstborn.
你的长子可能是国王之子
My gift to you.
这是我赐予你的礼物
Your queen wishes to have a word with you.
女王陛下想要跟你聊聊
Just you.
单独聊聊
My men like to stay close.
我不想让我的手下离得太远
The queen wants privacy.
女王不希望有旁人在场
Oh, it'll be private.
不会有旁人在场的
They'll be just outside the door.
他们会在门外等候
Mary, I don't like this.
玛丽 我不想这样
Well, you're right. We don't know
没错 我们不确定
if we can trust Lord McKenzie.
麦肯基勋爵是否值得信任
Or anyone. I know, but...
不知道谁值得信任 我知道 但...
Change of plan.
计划有变
Lord McKenzie...
麦肯基勋爵
why do your men stay outside?
何不让你的人进来呢
They can hear what I have to say.
他们可以听我们的谈话
Well, lass...
小姑娘
why am I here?
为什么叫我来这里
You fought with my father at Solway Moss.
你和我父王曾在索尔威泥沼战役中并肩作战
What was it like?
当时战况如何
It was hell on Earth.
那里就像人间地狱
I listened to the screams of men impaled
我听到士兵中箭的惨叫
with arrows as they died on that marsh.
他们命丧于那片沼泽地
And at day's end,
战役结束之后
your father limped home and died.
你父王腿部负伤归来 与世长辞
And did your heart die with him?
你的心也同他一起逝去了吗
For the past ten years,
过去十年里
you have lived here, in the safety of France,
你活在法国的庇护下
and I've seen too much suffering at home.
而我在苏格兰目睹了种种苦难
And you would ask of my heart?
你有什么资格问我心归何处
Ask me that question
等你掌了实权
when you have earned the right.
再来质问我吧
The day of my marriage,
在我大婚的那天
a secret contract was slipped in amongst the others.
有份秘密订约混入其他合约中
The French arranged it with my mother.
是法国和我母亲共同策划的
It gives Scotland to France,
如果我后继无人
if I die without an heir.
苏格兰将为法国所有
I cannot allow it to stand.
我不能容忍♥这种条约
Do you understand what I'm saying?
你明白吗
I cannot allow it.
我无法容忍♥
I may live in France,
我身在法国
but I have the heart of a Scot.
但心在苏格兰
France has betrayed us!
法国背叛了我们
So I charge you men
所以我要你的人
to take the news with you.
把这消息传出去
Tell the world.
公告天下
But most especially, tell Lord Hardie,
最重要的是 要让哈迪大人知道
the leader of the Protestants who oppose my mother.
反对我母亲的新教♥徒♥首领
They will raise such a stink,
他们绝不会善罢甘休
the contract will never survive.
条约也将不复存在
You'd defy Marie de Guise?
你要公然反抗玛丽·德·吉斯吗
I would defy the Devil himself if he tried
无论是谁 只要他想买♥♥卖♥♥我的国家
to buy and sell my country!
我就绝不放过
I will not risk Scotland's freedom.
我不会拿苏格兰的自♥由♥冒险
So...
所以
like my father, I ask you to give up your comfort.
正如我父亲一样 我要求你放弃荣华富贵
To do what is right.
做该做的事
You will lose your business deal.
你会失去手头的生意
You will earn the anger of my mother.
会惹怒我的母亲
And I have nothing to give you in exchange,
而我无以为报
except my gratitude.
只有满心感激
Your Majesty.
女王陛下
We have waited a long, long time
我们已经等待了许久许久
for you to rise.
等待您崛起反抗
That was amazing. I never...
太棒了 我从没...
In France, the queen is the person
在法国 女王就是
who is married to the king.
嫁给国王的一个人
But to those men, you are their liege lord,
但对他们来说 你就是王就是君
the one to whom oaths of loyalty are made.
是他们誓死效忠的人
No one's ever looked at me like that before.
从来没人这么对待我
I can still feel it, like a weight in my chest.
我还能感受到重任在肩的感觉
All my life, I have been a chess piece in other people's courts.
我这一辈子都在别国宫廷扮演一颗棋子
But now I have the responsibility.
但现在我有了自己的责任
Mary, your people have been ruled by a regent for too long.
玛丽 你的臣民受摄政王的统治太久了
They are ready to give their hearts to you,
他们准备全心相信你
the true Queen.
相信他们真正的女王
There is power there,
若你能抓住机会保住它
if you can take it and keep it.
这就是权力
Like a bit of privacy, do you?
私下聊聊吧 好吗
Afraid for your reputation? You could say that.
担心名誉受损吗 是啊
So you've never been to French court before.
你以前来过法国宫廷吗
My first night and my last.
仅此一次
I return to Paris tomorrow, with Lord McKenzie,
我明天就和麦肯基勋爵一起回巴黎
to conclude our business, and then..
完成交易 然后...
back home to Scotland.
就回苏格兰去
Really?
是吗
Have you ever been to Scotland?
你去过苏格兰吗
My duty doesn't allow me to travel beyond France.
碍于身份 我不能出国游玩
Oh, yes, the Queen.
说得是啊 王后不允许吧
You can't leave her.
你必须伴其左右
Tedious though her company may be,
可能会厌倦
I'll never really escape her.
但从未真正离开过她
Tell me about Scotland.
和我说说苏格兰吧
Well, cold and harsh, some call her.
有人会说那里天气寒冷生活严酷
But with beauty that can pierce your heart.
但却有震撼人心的美
The King's chambers? Excuse me?
你去过国王寝宫吗 你说什么
Do you deny you were there?
你敢说你没去过那里吗
We didn't...
我们其实...
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表