剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
There were floods. The carriage I leased
发了洪水 我的车队
was swept away in the night. Can you imagine?
居然被洪水冲走了 你能想象吗
Along the river.
就沿着河走了
You were at the Chateau de Martin?
你们是在玛塔城♥堡♥吗
You know it? Yes.
你知道吗 确实是
I'll get settled then.
那我去收拾一下
So happy to be back.
能回来真开心
Yes, we're happy to have you back.
是啊 我们也很开心
You heard about your mother.
你听说了你母亲的事吗
I'm so sorry.
我很遗憾
I'm back to plead with my father for her life.
我回来是为了请求父亲饶她一命
I'll be gone from court once I have my answer
一旦问到了父亲的答复 事情解决后
and the matter is settled,
我就会离开
and you and I will never see each other again.
我们就再也不会相见了
I don't mean that to sound cruel or angry.
我不是故意这么冷淡 也没有生气
I understand.
我明白
You don't want to be seen as someone lying in wait
你不希望别人觉得你在等待时机
to reclaim your throne.
重新夺回王位
Or anything else that now belongs to my brother.
或者抢夺我哥哥现在的所属物
They brought this back, after Clarissa's death.
克拉丽莎死后 他们把这个带了回来
I thought you might want to have it,
我想你应该会想要
as you were more parent to her than I.
比起我 你更像她的亲人
They buried her in an unmarked grave
他们将她葬在无名坟墓里
near the lake,
就在湖边
where the North Road ends.
北路的尽头
I asked them to mark it with a cross,
我本来让他们在坟上用十字做标记
but it's unhallowed ground.
但那里并不被神灵庇护
What will become of her soul,
她的灵魂会变成什么样呢
I wonder?
我在想
Did she know any happiness in her miserable life?
她在痛苦的一生中尝过幸福的滋味吗
When she was young.
在她小时候
The villagers who raised her for a time were kind.
抚养过她一段时间的村民很善良
How do you know that? She spoke of them.
你怎么知道的 她说起过他们
Of their games.
他们陪她玩游戏
A song they'd sing to calm her to sleep.
唱歌♥哄她入睡
Sometimes, I'd hear her sing it softly, to herself.
有时我会听到她轻轻地唱给自己听
How lonely.
真孤独
And haunting.
怪吓人的
Yes.
是啊
I'm going to tell you something that might enrage you.
我有消息要告诉你 你听了可能会生气
Since Mary's arrival,
玛丽来这里之后
I've had visions of Francis's death.
我预见到弗朗西斯的死亡
Violent images.
强烈的幻象
They vary, but they were always tied to Mary.
它们不断变化 但都与玛丽有关
But they stopped completely when Clarissa died.
但克拉丽莎死了之后 它们就消失了
I have beckoned them, every way I know how,
我用尽方法召唤它们
because I had to be sure.
想确认一下
Sure of what?
确认什么
That Francis might live with Mary.
确认玛丽不会害死弗朗西斯
How can that be possible?
这怎么可能
I warned you that Francis, your firstborn,
当时我说 你的第一个孩子弗朗西斯
would die because of Mary...
会因玛丽而死
You were very clear.
你当时说得很清楚
...Before either of us knew Clarissa was your firstborn.
但克拉丽莎才是你的第一个孩子
The blood that has been spilled,
所失去的这一切
my blood yet,
我所失去的
was because of what you foresaw.
皆因你的预言而起
It's not a science, it's a gift.
这并非科学逻辑 只是一项天赋
Sometimes I hear voices, other times it's a feeling,
有时我能听见声音 有时是一种感觉
a certainty as solid as stone.
千真万确的感觉
And this new feeling?
那你现在的新感觉呢
It came to me today.
今天才出现
I saw their life together, and it is happy.
我看到他们幸福地生活在一起
After dinner, and your usual game of catch with Anne,
晚餐后 像往常一样和安玩游戏吧
James is going to want your attention, too, with his reading.
还有詹姆斯 你得教他看书啦
I'll have him work on it.
我会好好管管他的
You promise.
你保证
Promise me, I mean it.
说真的 快向我保证
They have children, as he is alive.
他活着 他们还有了孩子
Children?
孩子
You see them years beyond their union?
你已经预见到他们婚后几年的生活了吗
Yes.
是的
Use this to save yourself.
用这个来拯救你自己吧
Tell Henry you've had a change of heart.
告诉亨利你改变主意了
That you won't stand in the way of their union.
不再阻挠他们的结合
This has gone so far beyond me standing in the way of anything.
事情已经远不是我阻挠不阻挠这么简单了
I am convicted of adultery!
我已经被判通奸
Of treason!
叛国
Mary is with Sebastian.
玛丽跟塞巴斯蒂安在一起了
And my son Francis...
而我的儿子弗朗西斯...
Has returned to court.
已经回来了
You are brave to come to me with this.
你来告诉我这个真是胆大包天
Because if I can't convince Mary to wed Francis,
如果我无法说服玛丽嫁给弗朗西斯
if I can't undo your mistakes, I will lose my head.
不能扭转你犯下的错 我将身首异处
But not before I watch you burned to death.
但在那之前 我肯定会先看着你被烧死
I promise you that.
我保证
Francis!
弗朗西斯
Mother.
母亲
Ah, it's true!
是真的
You're back!
你真的回来了
Oh, thank God.
感谢上帝
They tell me Father's out hunting pheasant beyond the South Keep.
他们说父亲从城♥堡♥南门出去打猎了
I'm going to find him,
我要去找他
get him to see reason,
据理力争
and I'll get you away from here. No, no, Francis.
然后带您离开这里 不不 弗朗西斯
There's something else that you must do.
你还有更要紧的事要做
Everything I did, I did for you.
我所做的一切都是为了你
You needn't remind me.
您不需要提醒我这一点
I need you to forget all of it.
我要你忘了这一切
What? Everything I warned you of.
什么 我曾警告你的一切
The warnings I gave Mary.
还有我给玛丽的警示
Go to her, tell her that I believe the two of you can be wed.
快去找她 告诉她我确信你们可以成婚
I don't understand.
我不明白
Your fate has changed.
你的命运已经改变
Oh, what does it matter?
这不重要
You never believed that Nostradamus had the power
反正你从来不相信诺♥查♥丹♥玛♥斯♥
to see the future anyway.
有预见未来的能力
What matters is that you love Mary.
重要的是 你爱玛丽
I did love Mary.
我曾经爱过她
You destroyed that. Nonsense.
是你毁了这份情 胡说
She's with Bash now, but she loves you.
她现在和巴斯在一起 但她爱的是你
You don't know that.
你不了解她的心
I don't know that.
我也不了解
What matters is what you want.
重点是你想要什么
Is it Mary?
想要玛丽吗
Is it to save my life?
想救我吗
Is it the throne of France?
想要法国王位吗
Is it the safety of your brothers?
想要你兄弟们安全吗
Say it, say it!
说出来 说啊
I know it's true! Yes.
我知道那是事实 对
Yes, of course, I want all those things.
对 当然 那些东西我都想要
Then tell Mary I will cause her no harm ever.
那就告诉玛丽我再也不伤害她了
And that she will cause you no harm by loving you.
而她也不会给你带来伤害 不管是爱上你
By marrying you.
还是嫁给你
Go to her. But do it quickly.
去找她 但你得快点
I see your son's return has restored your will to live.
看来你儿子的归来让你重燃了求生欲
It's because he will live.
因为他会活下去
Your magic has changed.
你的魔法改变了
How silly and marvelous.
真是既愚蠢又不可思议
You don't believe in prophecies, do you?
你不相信预言 是不是
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表