剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
Kenna.
肯娜
I know why you're here.
我知道你为什么来这里
You do?
你知道吗
You miss me.
你想我了
It's a copy.
这是份副本
Without my signature.
没有我的签名
Who knows where the original is.
谁知道原版在哪里
I'm sorry, Mary.
我很抱歉 玛丽
You've been betrayed.
你被背叛了
This is nothing more
这就是个准许
than a license to murder whenever it's convenient.
随意杀人的许可证
It's not just a threat to me.
这不仅仅对我是个威胁
It's a threat to my country.
对我的国家也是
This alliance was supposed to strengthen us
这个同盟应该壮大我们对抗英格兰的力量
against England, not sell us out.
而不是出♥卖♥♥♥我们
I'll write to my mother.
我要给我母亲写信
When she hears of this... Mary, it's not just my family
让她知道这件事 玛丽 不仅仅是
that's betrayed you.
我的家人背叛了你
Your mother's advisor spent hours
你母亲的使臣花了几小时
going over the contracts.
来审查这份婚约
I've just looked through the ledgers of the Treasury.
我刚刚去查了国库的账本
On the day of our marriage, a surprisingly large payment
在我们结婚当天 有一大笔钱
was made to Marie de Guise
被转给了玛莉·德·吉斯
for services rendered the crown.
就因为提供了王冠
She was desperate for money to prop up her rule,
她急需金钱来支撑她的统治
and I'm sure she thought that this was an easy way to get it.
我相信她认为这是个挣钱的好方法
That you would conceive an heir,
她以为你会怀上子嗣
live a long and happy life,
过上幸福快乐的生活
and never even know about it.
以为你永远不会知道这件事
We will have a son, Mary, in time.
我们会有儿子的 玛丽 在不久的将来
I know.
我知道
We can't hand this off to someone else.
我们不能把这交给其他人
All of our parents are in on it.
我们双方的父母都牵涉其中
I know.
我知道
They won't lift a finger to change things.
他们不费吹灰之力就可以改变一切
Unless they're forced.
除非他们被人所迫
My mother is under immense pressure
我母亲面对着来自
from the Protestant faction in Scotland.
苏格兰新教教派的巨大压力
They would love to oust her
他们想要推♥翻♥她的统治
and see the nation under Protestant rule.
让新教♥徒♥统治国家
What if they found out
如果他们发现了
that she had sold out her country for money?
她为金钱背叛了国家 那会怎样
Her political enemies.
她的政界敌人
Don't you think that they would use that against her?
你不觉得他们会以此反抗她吗
They'd whip up Scotland into a frenzy.
他们会在苏格兰掀起巨浪
To save her rule, she'll have to deny it.
为了维持统治 她必须否认
Say she'd never think of doing such a thing.
她必须说她从没做过这样的事
Publicly distance herself from ever trying it.
必须公开与秘密条款撇清关系
She would have to find her copy of the contract.
她会去找到自己手里的那份婚约
And burn it.
然后烧掉它
And when France sees Scotland baying for French blood...
当法国看到苏格兰想要让自己付出代价
It'll be the same.
他们也会这样做
My father is obsessed with England.
我父亲痴迷于夺取英格兰
He doesn't want to waste the lives of his troops
他不会浪费兵力
on a pointless war with Scotland.
和苏格兰打毫无意义的一仗
And my mother... No, she knows this is no time for a war.
而我母亲 她知道现在不适合打仗
Not with a mad king leading the army.
不能让疯王领导军队
Francis, if this works,
弗朗西斯 如果成功了
your parents will have to burn the evidence.
你父母就必须烧掉证据
It'll be as if the contract never existed.
就像那份契约从来没出现过
Once the news is in Scotland,
一旦这则消息传到苏格兰
we can trust your mother's enemies to do the rest.
剩下的你母亲的敌人就会搞定了
But are you sure you want to do it this way, Mary?
但你确定你要这样做吗 玛丽
You are setting your mother up for a very hard time.
你会让你母亲的日子很不好过
Then she shouldn't have deceived me.
那她一开始就不应该欺骗我
My first duty is not to my mother.
我并不效忠于我母亲
I am the Queen of Scotland,
我是苏格兰的女王
not the Queen of Marie de Guise.
而不是玛莉·德·吉斯的女王
Well, the hard part of the plan will be getting
那这计划最难的部分就是
the word out of France.
把消息传出法国
My mother will be suspicious
我母亲会怀疑
of any letters addressed to Scottish Protestants.
每一封寄往苏格兰新教♥徒♥的信
I think the next step...
我觉得下一步...
is to have a party.
是开一场派对
Did you have to invite quite so many...
你一定要请这么多...
Scots?
苏格兰人吗
Diplomacy.
这是外交手段
I want my countrymen to know
我想让我的臣民知道
that France doesn't have all of my attention.
我并不是所有的注意力都在法国上
I don't suppose you
你有没有见过
have seen my lady Charlotte around, have you?
我的侍女夏洛特
She seems to have disappeared.
她好像失踪了
Because someone said they saw her speaking with you.
因为有人告诉我看到她和你谈过话
My ladies can be quite temperamental sometimes.
我的侍女有时有点喜怒无常
They're like disgruntled servants
她们就像因打破陶器而被赶走
who get turned out for breaking the crockery.
并因此心怀不满的仆人一样
They blame their mistress.
她们会反过来埋怨女主人
And carry lying tales.
还散播谣言
She only said she was sorry
她只是为把酒洒在
for spilling her drink on me.
我的礼服上的事向我道歉
But I will bear your warning in mind
但如果我们有交谈的话
if I ever have a conversation with her.
我会谨记您的警告的
If she finds out, if she's even suspicious,
如果她发现了 哪怕只是有所怀疑
she could do anything.
可能会不择手段
She's just irritated that we've invited
她只是不满我们邀请了
every Scot within a hundred miles of French court.
法国宫廷方圆百里内所有的苏格兰人
All to hide our interest in just one.
这么做是为了掩盖我们真正想找的那个人
Lord McKenzie is concluding a deal with the French military
麦肯基勋爵正在和法国♥军♥队谈一笔生意
to provide wool for their uniforms.
他希望能为军队的制♥服♥提供羊毛
He's expected to go home any day now.
他随时可能回苏格兰
Anyone we trust
任何一个我们信任他
to make the news public in Scotland
会将消息带回苏格兰并公之于众的人
could go straight to Marie de Guise instead
都可能背叛我们直接去找玛莉·德·吉斯
and demand payment for their silence.
自己从中捞一笔封口费
Years ago, he fought with my father
多年前 他曾在抗击英格兰的战役中
against the English.
同我父王并肩作战
He is a loyal man.
他非常忠诚
Years ago,
那是多年前的事了
he was a loyal man.
只能说 他曾经很忠诚
He has spent the time since then
自那之后 他就过着
becoming a wealthy, comfortable man.
富裕 舒适的日子
Will he want to anger the French government?
他会愿意惹怒法国政♥府♥吗
Risk losing his business deal?
而且还是冒着丢了生意的危险
I suppose we'll find out.
我们会知道的
Henry is adding diamonds to my crown
亨利要给我的王冠加钻
to sparkle as I do, he says.
他说那样王冠才能像我一样闪耀动人
Don't you think a royal crown suits me?
你不觉得王冠很配我吗
Of course, Your Majesty.
当然 王后陛下
It makes your head look smaller.
它显得你的头小了一些
Almost back to normal size.
快接近正常尺寸了
You're a saucy one, aren't you?
你真是秀色可餐
I beg your pardon?
你说什么
Saucy?
秀色可餐
Don't be offended.
我无意冒犯
It's a good word, "Saucy."
"秀色可餐"是在夸你
It's sauce that makes food worth eating.
食物好看了才会让人有食欲嘛
And women like you that make life worth living.
而你这样的女人让人有生存欲
You're outrageous.
你真是胆大包天
Oh, don't take yourself away from me, beauty.
别走嘛 美人
Do you know who I am?
你知道我是谁吗
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表