剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
how should I say it?
怎么说呢
The intimacies of our Papal relations?
因同一信仰而存在的私事吧
I'm not sure what you mean.
我不太懂您的意思
Well, you're here to discuss rents and tenancies, yes?
你是来协商租金和租约的 不是吗
With King Henry, indeed.
是 但要和亨利国王协商
I'm sure Henry will sign off on anything that we agree on.
只要我们达成一致了 国王想必不会反对
Tell me, are cardinals permitted to dance?
请问 主教可否赏光跳支舞呢
To further the interests of Rome,
为了罗马的长远发展
why not?
何乐而不为
Then let us go further.
那就为长远发展跳一支吧
Have you learned anything?
你怎么还如此没长进
Where is Henry?
亨利国王呢
Queen Penelope told me to tell you that the king is quite
佩内洛普皇后说 国王现在...
tied up.
脱不开身
Oh, Good Lord.
主啊
Where is Penelope?
佩内洛普呢
She's gone to get supplies.
她去买♥♥玩意儿了
The waiting is horrible.
等待真是煎熬
I love it.
不过我喜欢
Henry...
亨利
that girl is humiliating us.
那贱妇在羞辱我们
She's a thief. She's looting the castle.
她是个贼 她在侵吞我们的财产
There are rumors that you have gifted her an entire estate.
有传言说你赏了她一大♥片♥封地
She deserves it.
她应得的
People are talking about your behavior.
所有人都对你颇有微词
Her control over you.
她将你牢牢牵制住
Rumors could reach the Vatican.
留言已传到梵蒂冈
Is the Cardinal already here?
主教已经来了吗
You've had your fun with the girl.
你跟你的情妇玩够了吧
But it has to stop. Now.
现在必须停止了
I will not be so demeaned by a woman!
我不会让一个女人这样驱使我
Yes, I can see that.
是啊 我看得出来
Your Grace, I've come to announce
陛下 莫里伯爵
the arrival of James Stewart, Earl of Moray.
詹姆斯·斯图尔特已经驾到了
My Lord Earl of Moray.
莫里伯爵大人
Why are you still on your knees?
你为什么还跪着
Your Grace, I always kneel before my Queen.
陛下 我永远都为女王下跪
Please, stand up. I am also your sister.
起来吧 我同时也是你的妹妹
Half sister.
同父异母的妹妹
Oh, James, you've grown a beard.
詹姆斯 你长胡子了
It suits you.
看起来很适合你
Why didn't you tell me that you were coming?
为什么不告诉我你要来
There was no time.
没时间了
Your mother, Marie de Guise, is in trouble.
您母亲玛莉·德·吉斯有麻烦了
And she needs your help.
她需要您的帮助
Yes, we fund her troubles.
是我们故意让她陷入麻烦的
Mary, this is real.
玛丽 这次是来真的
And the French help you sent hasn't proved a solution.
您送去的法国援兵并没有起什么作用
It's rather the problem.
这其实是麻烦所在
Well, I don't understand.
我不明白
Your mother is French,
您母亲是法国人
and so are half the men she has running Scotland's affairs.
处理苏格兰国事的一半官员也是
Scots want their affairs managed
苏格兰人希望由本国人
by men who share their nationality.
来处理国事
And they want it more passionately every day.
而他们的盼望越来越热切
And why hasn't my mother attended to this problem?
那为什么我母亲不解决这个问题
I'm not sure she sees it or cares.
也许没注意 也许根本不在乎
Scots are a crude people to her.
苏格兰人对她来说太粗鲁了
In need of French leadership.
她想要法国人来领导
You have always resented my mother.
你一直憎恨我母亲
But she serves me.
但是她效忠于我
Are you sure
你能确定
it is not me that you truly resent?
你真正憎恨的不是我吗
Are you sure it's not my rule you wish to change?
你确定不是想推♥翻♥我的政♥权♥吗
If it were,
如果是真的
do you think i'd have come here to tip my hand?
您觉得我会到这里来作茧自缚吗
Then why are you here?
那你为什么要来
Do you want me to tell my mother to bring more Scots
你想让我告诉我母亲 多招点苏格兰人
into her government? One will do.
掌握实权吗 一个就够了
For the moment.
就现在来说
Who? You?
谁 你吗
You.
你
Scotland needs to see her Queen.
苏格兰人需要见他们的女王
To bow before her as I do,
在她面前如我一样俯首称臣
with pride and with duty.
带着荣耀与使命
Come home to Scotland.
回家吧 回到苏格兰
Come home.
回家吧
Now? You want to go to Scotland now?
现在吗 你想现在就回苏格兰吗
James says it's now or never.
詹姆斯说 如果现在不走就回不去了
The Scots feel occupied by their French allies.
苏格兰人感觉国家快被法国同盟给占领了
If we don't act now,
如果我们现在不行动
they could end up hating you more than they hate the English.
可能比起英格兰人 他们会更恨你
It needs attention, I can see that.
我知道我们得重视这事
But why does it need your attention in person?
但为什么要你本人亲自过问
So they can see that they still have a Scottish queen.
这样他们才能感到他们还有苏格兰女王
So I can strengthen my mother's rule.
以此加强我母亲的统治
And then, if that doesn't work, then to replace her,
如果还不能起作用 就换掉她
with someone who can rule for me.
换成可以代替我统治的人
Well, then let me send diplomats.
那让我派几个外交官过去
Let me help you determine the answers
让我帮你做决定
without sending you into the middle of so much unrest.
而不是把你送到动荡不安的局势中去
More Frenchmen?
派更多的法国人吗
To solve the problem of not enough Scots?
这样就能解决苏格兰人太少的问题了吗
Mary, you convinced the cardinal to do business with us.
玛丽 你说服了主教和我们做交易
You can't leave in the middle of what you just started.
你不能半途而废
Then finish it without me.
那就替我完成
I told him we were the future of Scotland and France,
我告诉他我们是苏格兰和法国的未来
you and I both.
我们两个人都是
You know perfectly well why he doesn't insist
他为什么不坚持要见父王
on meeting with Father.
这你心知肚明
He keeps asking for you.
因为他想见的是你
He wants more of your flirting, your innuendos.
想让你去调情 想听你说俏皮话
You want me to risk
你想要我弃苏格兰于不顾
Scotland's health to continue some game?
继续玩这种游戏吗
To save France some embarrassment?
去把法国从这样尴尬的局面中解救出来
My father is mad.
我父王已经疯了
France is unstable enough as it is.
法国的局势十分动荡
If word gets out of his madness,
如果他说出几句疯言疯语
if Rome pulls its support and its money,
如果罗马不再支持我们 收回资金
this country could come apart.
那法国就四分五裂了
Mary, I promise I will travel to Scotland with you.
玛丽 我保证我会和你一起回苏格兰
Just not now.
只是现在不行
Please wait until this deal is sealed
等这桩交易达成 我父亲有所好转
and my father is better.
我们再启程好吗
Don't you see? I need you here
你看不出来吗 我需要你
with me, safe by my side, while France is in peril,
安全地待在我身边 法国正处在生死关头
and whilst we're trying to have a child.
我们还在努力要个孩子
An heir.
一个继承人
For France, of course.
为了法国 当然了
Stability... for France.
为了法国的稳定
A handy Queen consort for the pleasure
为了取悦法国未来的国王
of the next king... of France.
而许配过来的便宜王后
I don't just think of my country's needs.
我不仅仅在考虑我自己国家的利益
I think of my wife's needs as well, but Scotland...
我也考虑到我妻子的需要 但苏格兰...
Is one and the same.
是同一回事
My country and I are one and the same.
我和我的国家是一体的
Forget that, and you've forgotten who I am.
你忘了这件事就是忘了我的身份
How are you... wife?
你好吗 妻子
Perfect... husband.
很好 丈夫
You?
你呢
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表