剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
I might... if I believed it.
如果我相信的话 我或许会在乎
Is that my seal stamp?
那是我的印♥章♥吗
Wondered where that thing went. Tell me,
我还奇怪它去哪儿了呢 告诉我
why is your seal so similar to the royal English seal?
为什么你的印♥章♥和英格兰皇室纹章那么像
The queen is a cousin by marriage.
王后是我的远房♥表亲
She styles the rose white, we style it red.
她的玫瑰式样是白色 而我们是红色
Why do you ask?
你问这个做什么
A friend of mine was interested.
我的一个朋友对这个有兴趣
Thought I might be interested, too.
我觉得可能我也会感兴趣
Mary?
玛丽
Come here, please.
请过来
Good evening, My Lord.
晚上好 殿下
Hmm. You look like a huntress.
你看起来像个女猎人啊
I chose my costume for you.
我为了您才选的这套装扮
I know that the bow is your favorite weapon.
我知道弓箭是您最喜欢的武器
My second favorite, but thank you.
仅次于最爱 但还是谢谢你
Your grip is a little tight, My Lord.
您搂得有点太紧了 殿下
No tighter than your former fiances, I'm sure.
应该没你之前的未婚夫们那么紧吧
I'm sure I don't know what you mean.
我不明白您在说什么
Huh? Must I send for your whipping boy?
非得逼我喊替罪羊过来吗
Let go of her.
放开她
You've forgotten our talk.
你忘了我们说过的话了
Mary is my fiance now.
玛丽现在是我的未婚妻了
You came here almost a crown prince, but not quite.
你在这里还不完全是真正的王子
You needed a queen to seal your deal with the Pope.
你需要一个女王帮你达成和教皇间的交易
And when Mary needed troops sent to her country,
而当玛丽需要往自己国家派军队的时候
you were suddenly there to help,
因为我们的人中了埋伏
because my men were ambushed.
你才能突然伸出援手
On a tip from a spy in court.
因为宫中有人告密
A spy we assumed was Simon.
我们以为那个间谍就是西蒙
When Tomas had a far better motive.
但托马斯的动机要强烈得多
If you're accusing the next king of Portugal,
如果你要控告葡萄牙的下任国王
I hope you have proof.
最好有确凿的证据
We'll have proof soon enough.
我们很快就会有证据了
In the meantime, let go of Mary.
不过现在 放开玛丽
Are you all right?
你还好吗
Yes. You said you'd have proof?
很好 你说你们有证据
Did you mean his valet Miguel?
你说的是他的贴身男仆米格尔吗
Tomas could not have acted alone.
托马斯不可能单独行动
He hates his master.
他恨他的主人
I think he'll help us if we can protect him.
如果我们能保护他 他会帮助我们的
We will. I've sent guards to find him.
我们会保护他的 我派守卫去找他了
If Simon is innocent,
如果西蒙是无辜的
and the woman whose words I signed my name to lied,
那个以我的名义作证的女人就说了谎
she's a pawn
她和我一样
in this king's game as much as I am.
在这场权力游戏里都是一枚棋子
She might help us, too.
她可能也会帮助我们
Otherwise, if Simon dies wrongly,
否则如果西蒙错死刀下
we will both have war with England.
我们两国就都要和英格兰开战了
And we can't let that happen.
我们不能让那种事发生
Miguel wasn't in his chambers,
米格尔不在他自己的房♥间里
but a footman said he saw him leaving with Tomas,
但有个男仆说他看见米格尔和托马斯一起
headed for the game trails.
往猎场方向走了
Hunting-- now?
现在去打猎吗
Tomas must want to kill Miguel
托马斯一定是想趁米格尔说出真♥相♥前
before anyone talks to him.
杀人灭口
Is there anything my lady wants?
请问这位小姐想要点什么吗
Keep your voice down! You're a kitchen boy.
小声点 你只是个厨房♥里的帮佣
If anyone catches you here, you'll be flogged.
如果有人在这里抓到你 你就要挨鞭子了
Did you leave this costume in my room, or didn't you?
难道不是你把这套衣服放在我房♥间里的吗
Yes, but we have to be discreet.
是我 但是我们得谨慎点
My family is depending on me to bring home a title and lands,
我家都要靠我攀个高枝
to marry someone who's better than me.
给家族带来地位和土地
Why not just celebrate Michaelmas?
为什么不能单纯地享受米迦勒节
What does that even mean?
这是什么意思
Saint Michael.
米迦勒
He slew Lucifer
他杀了路西法
who sewed vanity, pride and shame,
那个堕天使集虚荣 骄傲和羞辱于一身
which is why we wear these masks.
所以我们才戴这些面具
So on this one day, no one's better than anyone else.
所以今天这一天 没有地位高下之分
We're all the same.
我们都是平等的
What lies! Why would I?
什么谎言 我为什么要说谎
I'd say for the money to buy that new cloak and those boots,
我想是为了拿钱添置这件新斗篷和靴子
and to get a ride out of town on that vegetable cart.
还有机会坐在那个蔬菜车上出城逛逛
And for this.
还有这个
To make him stop hitting you.
为了让他不再打你
I got that from a patron.
那是我的恩客干的
When I signed your statement,
我为你的证词署名的时候
you told me that you saw Simon clearly.
你跟我说你清楚地看到了西蒙
His face, his clothes,
看到了他的脸 他的衣服
his medallion.
还有他的纹章
What was the color of the rose on his medallion?
他纹章上的玫瑰是什么颜色的
I'll make it easy for you. Was it red or white?
我就直说了吧 是红的还是白的
It was white, the seal of the English crown.
白的 是英格兰皇冠的印♥章♥
Simon's seal is different from England's.
西蒙的印♥章♥和英格兰的样式不一样
His rose is red.
他的玫瑰是红的
Please leave me be. I'm so scared.
别再质问我了 我很害怕
The king will have your head for your lies.
国王会因为你说谎而将你砍头的
But he may show you mercy
不过如果你告诉我是谁让你说谎的
if you tell me who made you lie, and tell me now.
也许他会从轻处理 现在就告诉我
He swore he would kill me.
我说了的话他会杀了我的
He wasn't lying if
如果是我想的那个人
he's who I think he is.
那他就一定会这么做的
Just tell me this.
告诉我
Would you know this man if you saw him again?
如果你再看到那个人能认出来吗
Get her on a horse. We don't have much time.
帮她上马 我们时间不多了
And you made sure the prostitute left the village?
你确保那个妓♥女♥离开村子了吗
I gave her the extra gold, like you said.
我按照你的吩咐多给了她金币
I told her to leave today, or you would visit her again.
我让她今天就离开 否则你会再去找她
Good. You've served me well, Miguel.
很好 你做的很好 米格尔
I'll always remember.
我会铭记在心的
I'll make sure your family remembers, too.
我会让你的家人也铭记于心
My family?
我的家人
Well, you understand you can't serve me while you still live.
你应该明白让你活着我不放心
My Lord, please!
殿下 求求你
It's not "My Lord" anymore.
别叫我"殿下"了
It's "Your Majesty,"
叫陛下
because, thanks to you, I'm going to be a king.
因为 多亏你 我将成为国王
No!
不
Run, Miguel!
快跑 米格尔
Don't kill him.
别杀他
We need his confession.
我们需要他招供
I'm trying very hard not to.
我尽量不动手
Miguel! You're alive.
米格尔 你还活着
Don't worry, we can get this arrow out.
别担心 我们能把这支箭弄出来
I'm afraid of him.
我更担心他
You're going to lose.
你不会成功的
You never learned how to take, like a bastard learns.
你永远无法像私生子一样学会如何夺取利益
Take a crown, take a woman, take a life!
霸占王冠 得到女人 取人性命
You can't do it!
你做不到
If you kill me,
如果你杀了我
you'll have war.
你将要面对一场战争
But if you let me go with Mary,
但是如果你放我和玛丽走
you'll have peace.
你将得到和平
When they take off your head,
他们砍下你的头时
I'll remember the men you killed.
我会铭记你杀过的人
And Mary.
还有玛丽
Can you ride?
你还能骑马吗
We need to get back before they execute Simon.
我们需要在他们处决西蒙前赶回去
Killing isn't supposed to be easy.
杀人不是什么容易的事
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表