剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
Why do you think Hugo brought her before me?
你以为胡戈为什么把她带到我面前来
He wanted to see my reaction.
他想看看我是什么反应
He wanted the whole court
他想让整个宫廷的人
to see my reaction.
都看看我的反应
I can't intercede for her, Mary.
我不能为她求情 玛丽
I can't show any interest in her case at all.
我不能表现出我对这案子很上心
I'm taking her someplace safe
我要带她去一个安全的地方
and I'm taking her now.
现在就带她走
It's her only chance.
这是她唯一的机会
But where is safe?
但哪里才安全呢
I've sent word to my other cousins in Bernay.
我已经给我在伯内的其他表亲带话了
They're going to meet us and hide her
他们会和我们碰面 把她藏起来
until they can get her to Paris.
等事情过去再带她去巴黎
Then she can stay at my mother's.
然后她就可以待在我母亲那儿
All right.
好吧
But she can't leave the castle looking the same way
但她总不能就这样
she did when she came in, can she?
光明正大地出城吧
It's all right, Isabel.
没事的 伊莎贝拉
We do this daily for Mary.
我们每天都这样为玛丽梳妆打扮
It's, um... it's not that,
不是 不是因为这个
it's just these clothes...
是因为这些衣服
Are they too warm for you?
对你来说是不是太热了
No, I'm-I'm just tired
不 我 我只是累了
and my belly hurts from moving around so much.
我今天走动太多 肚子有点疼
When is her baby due?
她的预产期是什么时候
The midwives say she has a month or so left.
产婆说大概还有一个月左右
The midwife is wrong. The baby is going to come soon.
产婆错了 孩子就快出生了
How do you know? I watched the nuns
你怎么知道 我在修道院时
bring a lot of babies into the world.
看过修女们接生很多次了
Then I'll take her straight to a midwife.
那我就直接带她去产婆那里好了
Well, you know you can't do that.
你知道这不可能
The midwives are all in the village,
产婆都在村子里
that's the first place that Hugo will look.
胡戈肯定会先搜查村子
If you let them catch you together,
如果你让他撞见你们在一起的话
you're lost.
你就完了
Well, we can't stay here.
但我们也不能待在这里啊
No, you have to leave.
是的 你们必须得离开
And take me with you.
我也一起走
Mary... No.
玛丽 不
Bash, this is my fault.
巴斯 这是我的错
If I hadn't pressed you to take the throne,
如果我没有逼迫你继承王权的话
you wouldn't have this target on your back,
就不会有这么多人来针对你
and neither would Isabel.
伊莎贝拉也不会被牵扯进来
This is my risk to take,
这是我为家人
for my family.
该承担的风险
She's a girl who could give birth at any moment,
她是个姑娘 随时可能生产
while your bodyguard could collapse from his wounds just as soon.
而你的保镖随时都可能因为那个伤口出事
You are not equipped to deal with this alone.
你不能独自处理这件事
Mary, are you sure?
玛丽 你确定吗
Think, this the only way to keep Bash's hands clean of this.
这是唯一能让巴斯保持清白的方法了
If I leave in a carriage with Isabel,
如果我和伊莎贝拉乘马车离开
Bash can ride in a different direction and meet us later.
巴斯可以骑马从另一个方向与我们汇合
No one will know that he and Isabel left together.
没人会知道他和伊莎贝拉是一起离开的
Catherine and Hugo can think what they want,
随便凯瑟琳和胡戈怎么想
but they'll have no witnesses.
他们都口说无凭
How does she look?
她看起来如何
Like some awful baroness.
看起来像奇怪的男爵夫人
I'm no worse than you,
你和我差不了多少
you gussied-up fop of a future king.
你这个花里胡哨的法国王储
I think you look perfect.
你看起来美极了
Take her through the passageways.
带她从密道走
The path to the stables is still marked.
去马厩的那条路上的标记还在
Please.
拜托
Every moment we wait, she is more at risk.
我们多耽误一刻 她就多一分危险
The hardest job, really, is yours.
其实最艰巨的任务在你们身上
I'm leaving you in charge of Catherine.
我要让你们负责凯瑟琳
In charge of her? How?
负责她 怎么负责
She needs to remain cut off.
她必须与世隔绝
With no messages to go to or from her.
不能让她听到或传出任何消息
And we need to find something, anything,
而且我们得找到证据 什么都行
that ties her to these plots against Bash.
证明她和密谋反对巴斯有关
The only thing she fears is threat of exposure to Henry.
她唯一害怕的是被亨利知道这事
Can you do that for me?
你们能帮我吗
We'll try.
我们会试试看的
Be careful.
小心点
She's dangerous. Oh, really?
她很危险 -是吗
We hadn't noticed.
我们都还不知道呢
You're the one that needs to be careful.
你自己才应该小心点
And quick.
快去快回
Now go.
走吧
Servant!
仆人
Where are my servants?!
我的仆人都去哪了
I am hungry,
我饿了
I have a chamber pot to be emptied,
我的尿壶也该倒了
and the longer I am made to wait,
而且让我等的时间越久
the more creative I will become in my retribution!
我复仇的新花样就越多
Be quiet.
别嚷嚷了
Do you want the whole castle to know your humiliation?
你想让整座城♥堡♥都知道你的耻辱吗
If you want to rule again,
如果你想再掌权
you'll need the castle's respect.
就不能丢掉尊严
If I want to rule again,
就算我想重新掌权
I will need you to stop bungling.
前提也是你不把事情搞砸
How did the bastard not die from that poison?
那个毒药怎么没把那个野种弄死
His mother sent him a bodyguard.
他母亲给他送来一个保镖
Well, how have we not bought that man?
那我们怎么能没有买♥♥通那个人
He's only just arrived.
他刚刚才到
And the price of new friends has gone up
况且收买♥♥新人的难度提高了
since Mary reminded the guards to fear Henry.
因为玛丽提醒守卫要畏惧亨利
It was awfully expensive to buy my way in here this time.
我能进来的代价真是贵得离谱
It will be worth the investment, I promise you.
肯定值得那笔钱 我保证
You're sure?
你确定吗
I'm beginning to fear Henry myself.
我现在自己都开始害怕亨利了
Only a fool would fear Henry
只有傻子才会害怕亨利
more than that bastard.
而不是那个野种
Do I have to remind you, Lord Hugo,
我是不是要提醒你一下 胡戈大人
what happens to your lands, your title, your power,
一旦亨利改变了继承顺序
once Henry has changed the rules of succession?
你的土地 爵位和权力会有什么变化
I am with you, My Queen,
我和您是一心的 王后陛下
so long as I have your protection from Henry.
只要您能保护我免受亨利的责罚
Well... with the bastard gone,
那个野杂种死了的话
Henry will have to keep the line intact.
亨利就不会改变继承顺序
And you will be safe,
你会平安无事
and every future king will be in your debt.
而且将来的每任国王都会欠你人情
Is that good enough for you?
这对你来说还不够吗
Has Sebastian tried to escape with the girl yet?
塞巴斯蒂安带着那个姑娘逃了吗
The bodyguard has broken them out of the jails.
那个保镖把他们带出了监狱
They should try to make their escape soon.
应该很快就要逃走了
Well, they have to be found together, both dead,
得让他俩一起被找到 全都杀掉
so their bodies can tell the tale.
这样尸体就能说明一切了
The king's half-wit bastard and his secret whore,
国王的笨蛋野种和他的秘密情人
the traitor's daughter,
叛徒之女
set upon by thieves.
受到小偷攻击
You do understand, don't you?
你明白了吧
They will be followed at a safe distance
入夜前要一直以安全距离
until it is night.
跟着他们
And then it will be done.
然后就能动手了
Properly, this time.
这次彻底干掉
Very good.
非常好
Oh. Next time you come,
下次你再来的时候
can you please bring me some proper food?
能不能给我带点正经饭菜
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表