剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
and not my son's wife!
居然不是我儿子的妻子
Are you even pregnant yet?
你现在怀孕了吗
Could you possibly be any less use to France?
你对法国真是毫无用处啊
Do not talk to my wife that way.
别那样对我妻子说话
She's a queen and an ally.
她是女王 也是盟友
She was supposed to get me England!
她本该帮我得到英格兰的
We've been feeding
这个盟友
and housing this ally
她几乎毫无意义的一生中
for most of her pointless life.
我们都在供她饮食 提供住处
And what have we gotten?
结果我们得到了什么
A drain on our treasure and army,
消耗了大量财富和军队
an endless parade of dramas and headaches.
一场场无止尽的闹剧和烦心事
Scotland protects France
苏格兰保护着法国
by engaging the English on two fronts
它与英格兰两面交战
so it cannot focus its force on growing its foothold
这样英格兰才无法集中兵力坚守在加来的据点
on your backyard, Calais.
加来可是在你们后院
I don't need a lecture from you on geography.
我不需要你来教我地理
Scotland cannot blunt
苏格兰光靠自己无法应对
the English threat alone, Your Grace.
英格兰的威胁 陛下
Especially not now! Yes, I've heard all about it.
尤其是现在不行 是啊 我都听说了
Protestants threatening your mother.
新教♥徒♥在威胁你母亲
She needs reinforcements just like always.
她一如既往地需要支援
No, not just like always.
不 这事并不平常
She is under siege.
她被包围了
There are soldiers at her gates!
无数的士兵堵在她的城门之下
And now you're afraid
现在你担心
your poor mother might die?
你可怜的母亲可能会死吗
Well, don't we owe it to Scotland and France,
作为统治者 让你母亲去死
as rulers, to ask if that might be a good thing?
对苏格兰和法国不是件好事吗
Your mother can't handle the job that you gave her.
你母亲根本无法胜任你交给她的工作
Or else she wouldn't be under siege!
要不然她不会被围困住
Father, stop this.
父亲 别说了
Mary's crown is at stake,
玛丽的王位岌岌可危
which puts France at risk as well.
这使法国也处于危险之中
More than her crown is at stake.
不仅是她的王位受到威胁
Your mother failed us completely.
你母亲让我们失望至极
And now they want her head on a pike.
现在他们想把她斩首示众
Be careful.
小心点
Or yours might follow.
否则接下来就是你了
No one?
没有人
Not one country or lord offers help?
没有一个国家或贵族愿意提供帮助
My mother is a Catholic ally.
我母亲是天主教盟友
She is under attack.
她被攻击了
Enemies screaming for her head, and no one cares?
敌人叫嚣要她的头 竟然无人关心
Scotland has many friends at court.
苏格兰在教庭朋友不多
But every conversation I have
但我跟贵族还有外交官的对话
with a noble or diplomat ends the same way.
都是以同样的方式结束的
"We're with you, Dauphin,
"我们站在你这边 王储
but what does the king say?"
但国王怎么说"
I hope you didn't tell them.
希望你没告诉他们
Mary, I should never have let my father...
玛丽 我不该让我父亲...
Words don't bother me.
那些话我没放在心上
You are safe in this castle.
你在城♥堡♥里是安全的
Not even my mother...
就连我母亲也不...
Threats don't bother me, either.
威胁也没困扰到我
Losing bothers me.
我烦恼的是得失
Mary, that's silly, you're...
玛丽 那太蠢了 你是...
A queen?
女王
Yes, I am. But one with scant power here.
我是啊 但是个缺乏权力的女王
And less every day back home.
甚至身在国外
On the other hand,
另一方面
I'm also queen because I'm a de Guise.
我成为女王是因为我是德·吉斯家族的人
I have very powerful uncles.
我的舅舅们都很强大
I hope you're not thinking...
我希望你不是想...
My mother is surrounded on all sides.
我母亲现在四面楚歌♥
Protestants are burning and pillaging Catholic churches.
新教♥徒♥在天主教堂打♥砸♥抢♥烧
Why would they stop their campaign of destruction
不让我失去母亲失去王位
before making sure I lose my mother and my crown?
他们是不会罢手的
But the Duke of Guise?
但吉斯公爵
Ever since you've been back at court,
自从你回到宫廷后
you've chosen to keep your distance from him.
你就选择和他保持距离
The same as my parents have.
我父母也是这样
Your uncle is a dangerously ambitious man,
你舅舅是位极为危险 充满野心的人
who has built himself an army
他自己建的军队
by stealing recruits from their mothers.
士兵都是花钱强征的
And paying them well.
给的报酬很丰厚啊
Do you know anyone else with an army as large or as loyal?
还有别人有这么衷心的大军吗
Loyal to him.
对他忠心而已
And him only.
也只对他忠诚
Is that someone that you can trust?
他这样的人你可以相信吗
He is my uncle.
他是我舅舅
If that doesn't buy me his loyalty...
要是这都不足以让我相信他...
Trust is a luxury I can no longer afford.
那我就再也不会相信谁了
Sorry, you're not to be let in under any circumstances.
不好意思 任何情况下你都不能进入
Do you know who I am?
你知道我是谁吗
You're the contest winner the king enjoyed.
你是国王享用过的比赛赢家
And then cast aside.
然后被抛弃了
Penelope, what are you doing here?
佩内洛普 你在这儿干什么
Surely a bounty of demeaning tasks awaits you in the kitchen.
厨房♥里一定有很多活等着你做呢
I need to see the king immediately.
我要立即见国王
I'm pregnant.
我怀孕了
With his child.
是他的孩子
You're not pregnant.
你才没怀孕呢
Even if you are, it's not with the king's child.
就算你怀了 也不是国王的孩子
Well, the king will want to know.
王国会想知道的
He's going to wonder if he's got another chance at happiness.
他会想知道自己有没有机会再次快乐
Another chance at a child he could truly love!
再次享受天伦之乐
Shut her up now.
让她闭嘴
Henry, I love you and I miss you!
亨利 我爱你 我想你
And I'm carrying your child!
我怀了你的孩子
You're pregnant?
你怀孕了
You're certain it's my child?
你确定是我的孩子吗
There's been no one else, Your Majesty.
除了你没别人了 陛下
I was a maiden when you took me.
我跟了你之前还是处♥女♥
Oh, that's nonsense.
一派胡言
See that she's taken care of.
好好照顾她
Set her up with a cottage in one of the villages.
把她安置到村里的小屋里
I have some mistresses.
我有很多情妇在那儿
In Bernay, I think.
好像是在伯内
The child could have siblings to play with, huh?
孩子可以有很多兄弟姐妹一起玩
Wait.
等等
That's all I get? Henry!
我就只得到这些吗 亨利
It's more than you deserve.
这已经是厚待你了
Are you sure you want to be playing this game?
你确定想玩这个游戏吗
If you overplay it,
要是你玩过火了
if he loses patience with your displays,
如果他对的表演失去耐心了
you won't like how it ends.
你不会喜欢那个结局的
The two dead girls before you didn't.
在你之前死的那两个女孩就是例子
Nothing bothers me more than problems
我最烦的就是
I've already solved coming back to be problems again.
已经解决的问题死灰复燃
If that's what you make of yourself, my child,
如果你真要这样 孩子
expect me to make you a lesson to my other problems
那我会好好给你个教训的
by grinding you into the dust
到时候别怪我无情
you no longer see fit to sweep.
让你死无全尸
Oh, I've missed you two so much!
我想死你们了
Father.
父亲
Where's Mother?
母亲呢
She's at home with your other sisters.
她和你其他的妹妹在家没来
I've only brought these two
我只带过来了这两个
so you could introduce them to potential suitors.
你好把她们介绍给可能的求婚者
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表